The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
• Borje Ekholm, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Ericsson said the acquisition of Cradlepoint complements their company’s existing offerings and is key to their strategy of helping customers grow the value of their 5G network investments
• This purchas...
- The European travel and tourism industry have called for closing the quarantines in the European Union
- More than 20 tourism and travel bodies all over Europe have united for calling the European Commission to change the quarantine restrictions ...
• According to a report by the US Geological Survey, the earthquake was recorded at 11:39 p.m. two miles west of El Monte and ten miles from Los Angeles
• The Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) immediately issued a warning for the people to prepare for aft...
• TikTok along with its parent company, ByteDance Ltd has filed a complaint in Washington federal court in order to challenge the executive order issued by the President Donald Trump on August 6
• TikTok and ByteDance in their complaint have alleged Trump ...
- The information technology market of United Kingdom will be witnessing a growth by the year 2026
- The information technology of the country is estimated to be one of the emerging markets in the future.
According to t...
• One of the leading investment bank JPMorgan has asked its most senior sales and trading staff to join office by September 21
• According to a recently conducted survey by Wells Fargo/Gallup, out of total 1,094 US workers surveyed in the month of August, ...
- The green hydrogen project in Scotland will be bringing the hydrogen expertise to the northern Europe
- The power based in the United Kingdom announced a plan to provide solar and wind
The Spanish electric utility Iberdrola...
- The books which were stolen worth 2.5 million euros were found under the floor a Romanian house
- There were around 200 books which were includes the very first editions of Galileo and Isaac Newton
Police said that, around ...
- The European Commission President Ursula Von der Leyen have again forgotten farming in her speech
- The Commission chief have already caught for not mentioning the farming sector
Ursula von der Leyen, who is the European Commission Presiden...
- The European Stocks have been dropped on last Friday
- The drop in the stocks have increased the concern of the investors on the growing and worsening second wave of the novel corona virus
On Friday, the European stocks hav...
- The Bandai Namco Entertainment which is based in Europe has acquired the Reflector Entertainment which is based in Montreal
- The process for acquiring the Reflector Entertainment will be completed in the fourth quarter of the year 2020 ...
- Russia has approved Coronavir vaccine for the treatment of the patients with mild and moderate covid-19 infections
- R-Pharm said that, the vaccine or the antiviral drug will be out in the pharmacies in the country by next week
• President Trump's lawyers have denied the claims and termed it as an attempt to attack the President before the election
• Denying the allegations, Jenna Ellis, legal advisor to the Trump campaign said the allegations are totally false and they will ...
• Eric Trump while speaking at a gathering of Indian-Americans in suburban Atlanta said we as a family, we truly love Indian-Americans and love what they represent
• Eric also said that Indian-Americans represent the best of America and his father will nev...
• The S&P projects global vehicle sales to expand 7 to 9 percent in both 2021 and 2022, meaning that light vehicle sales two years from now will still be 6 percent below 2019 volumes.
• China may be the only market to catch up with 2019 volumes by the ...