The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
• Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said that the number of flights operated by Air India will be increased
• Under the Vande Bharat Mission, the Government of India along with Air India has repatriated thousands of Indians stranded in the oversea...
- Coronavirus is here to stay and we all must get used to living with the same.
- Most of us are scared of venturing out when the lockdown is lifted considering the virus exposure.
Chhattisgarh, the state formed on 1 November 2000, lost its first Chief Minister today. Ajit Jogi, the first Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh took his last breathe today in the city of Raipur. The news of his demise was given by his son Amit Jogi on the social media platform Twitter. Amit Jogi wrot...
- NHN and Samsung SDS to jointly defend the local South Korean cloud market.
- On Thursday the MOU was signed between the two.
- The local cloud service market is still dominated by global giants.
- The country’s...
• The country is currently under the fourth phase of lockdown which is scheduled to end on May 31
• In last 24 hours, India witnessed its biggest single-day spike of 7,466 new coronavirus cases
• The Chief Minister of Goa has demanded an ext...
While the world is fighting the only battle, most probably against the COVID-19, India is fighting multiple. The world’s second most populated country and one of the emerging economies, India is under lockdown since two months. The lockdown which was imposed to curtail the spread of coronav...
- New COVID-19 antibody test kit developed by Plexense Inc.
- The company has demonstrated its test kit well to get FDA approval.
- The company will launch the ACCEL ELISA COVID-19.
- The new test kit ...
- It is despite heightened social media efforts to recognize their contribution
- A study reveals that hospitals and their workers are being blamed for the occurrence of coronavirus infections there
Many doctors and nurses in ...
- Spain thrives on tourism and the sector adds maximum to the economy of this beautiful country.
- The current COVID crisis is affecting this sector badly.
- With decreasing number of c...
• The newly launched OnePlus 8 arrives in three variants
• OnePlus 8 6GB + 128GB variant is priced at Rs 41,999 and is available in Glacial Green
• OnePlus 8 Pro will be launched soon, though no specific date has been given by the company
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
- President Trump banned Europe travel considering the risk of travelers bringing in the deadly virus to US, unknowingly.
- The US has now opened doors for European travelers.
- The US ...
- Current Total cases: 82,995
- Total Deaths: 4,634
- Cumulative Recoveries: 78,291
- No new cases have been recorded since yesterday.
- US President Donald Trump stated in a tweet that coronavirus is a very bad gift from China to the rest of the world.
Azim Premji owned Wipro has stated that the company has appointed Thierry Delaporte as the new managing director and chief executive officer. Thierry Delaporte is all set to replace outgoing Abidali Neemuchwala. In his last role, Thierry Delaporte served as the chief operating officer at French I...
- Sino-U.S tensions escalate, leading to low trading in the South Korean stock market.
- KOSPI retreated 4.95 points or 0.24 percent.
- Foreigners sold off a net $138.5 million.
- Institutions offloaded a net $2 millio...