Search result for
- Health care workers, airline crew to get vaccinated in S. Korea.
- S. Korea will give AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- AstraZeneca’s vaccine will not be given to people under the age of 30.
- S. Korea to develop a response system against illegal drones.
- The govt. plans to invest $37.6 million to develop the system.
- A response system that spots and neutralizes the illegal unmanned aircraft is said to be built.<...
- OECD shows S. Korea’s ODA to have fallen by 8.7% in 2020.
- S. Korea’s ODA for foreign countries dell to $2.25 billion in 2020 due to the pandemic.
- The country’s overall ranking among DAC members in terms ...
- Radish leaves and its health benefits.
- Radish leaves have been found to contain important minerals such as folic acid, Vitamin C, calcium etc.
- The leaves are also found to be high in iron content.
- It is said to...
- Beijing expresses opposition over free and open Indo-Pacific.
- While the U.S and Japan have called for a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- China has again reiterated its defence of its aggression and gross human rights vi...
- U.S & China releases joint statement to cooperate on climate change.
- U.S & China are also expected to cooperate with other countries to tackle the matter.
- U.S & China will discuss concrete actions to reduce ca...
- Japan’s Kaori Sakamoto comes 2nd in World Team Trophy.
- Russia on Saturday won its first World Team Trophy figure skating team competition.
- Riku Miura and Ryuichi Kihara from Japan's skating team were third in th...
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- Japan plans to increase COVID-19 vaccine immunization rates.
- The govt. plans to allow commuters to get vaccinated near their workplaces or schools.
- The priority shots for elderly residents are currently underway in Japan....
• The companies are Second Eye Solution (SES), also known as Forwarderz, and its three other frontals Fresh Air Farm House, Like Wise and MK said the US Department of Treasury in a statement
• The statement further said the Pakistani nationals facing sanct...
• US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry and China Special Envoy for Climate Change Xie Zhenhua said the two countries have agreed to cooperate on the issue of climate change
• The statement also said the two nations are looking forward to th...
• This move will restrict and stop the activities of US non-government organizations from intervening in Russian politics said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov
• Lavrov said Russia has a possibility to take painful measures against the American busin...
• The authors wrote in the study, unlike what was predicted, our results may represent an optimistic update to views about pandemic-related business failure
• The chair of Federal Reserve Jerome Powell has said that the US economy is all set to witness a b...
• The gunman who wreaked havoc was identified as 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana, killed himself after going on a killing spree on Friday morning
• Talking to the PTI over the phone, community leader Gurinder Singh Khalsa said “This is very...
• The Insurance Amendment Bill 2021, which led this rise in the FDI was passed by the India's Parliament in the month of April
• Congressman Brad Sherman and Steve Chabot said “We are very encouraged by the inclusion of a proposal to raise the li...
• We are reviewing more than 9,000 responses before it delivers the verdict on Trump's ban on the social media giant said the Oversight Board
• Trump was banned from Facebook and social media sites after the unfortunate January 6 incident when thousand...
- S. Korea’s Hanjin Heavy to be sold off to Dongbu Corp.
- The company’s shares ended low on Friday trading at 7,650 won.
- KDB, creditor of Hanjin Heavy will sell 66.85 percent of its stake in the company to Dongbu...
- S. Korean govt. aims to achieve herd immunity with its full capacity.
- Outgoing PM of S. Korea on his final daily interagency meeting said the same.
- The govt. plans to install one COVID-19 vaccination center in all cities,...
- S. Korean stocks estimated to maintain upward trend next week.
- KOSPI ended at 3,198.62 points on Friday.
- For the five sessions since Monday, KOSPI index maintained its gains.
- As of Friday, S. Korea's daily ...
• In an interview with The Associated Press, Vice Foreign Minister Le Yucheng said the United States appears to be highlighting confrontation and playing down co-operation
• The top Chinese diplomat also said that “To me it is hard to imagine the two...