Search result for
The Cyclone Nisarga has finally made a landfall in Maharashtra's Alibaug and this process will be completed in the next 3 hours said IMD. Cyclone Nisarga will affect the coastal regions of Maharashtra, Gujarat and other states.
According to SN Pradhan, NDRF Director General, total 43 t...
- China is all set to search extraterrestrial life while the world is busy fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
- China’s Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST) will be going to search alien signals from September 2020.
• In the last three years, India has imposed import tariffs on most of the products
• Arvind Panagariya also predicted greater globalisation in terms of integration of labour markets after the coronavirus pandemic
• India is likely to sign t...
Australia hit by the recession
June quarter reports will brief about the severity
Lockdown upliftment will open up ways for economy boost
Australia is hit by Coronavir...
- Since January, the service sector of China has bounced back for the first time as the economy is towards recovery post-coronavirus crises.
- In May, the Caixin/Markit services Purchasing Managers’ Index surge to 55.0 as compared to 44....
• The total number of coronavirus cases reported in the district of Pune is 8,134
• Till date, total 372 people have lost their lives from the dreadful coronavirus, while 4,895 people have recovered and discharged from the hospitals
According to ...
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) throughout January praised China for the speedy response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- International law obliges countries to report information to the WHO about any disease that has a huge impact o...
- British Prime Minister mentions a possible revision of its immigration rules.
- The UK considers revising the same to help its residents from Hong Kong.
- Approximately 2.5 million people are qualified to apply.
- Asian stocks experienced a good trading day as there is no action taken out of US-China trade tension.
- The Chinese companies that are listed in Hong Kong experienced gains as the economy of Hong Kong outperformed.
- Hainan Island,...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,226.26 levels and the benchmark Nifty50 is trading at 10,107.15 levels
• Most of the banking and financial organisations emerged as top Sensex gainers in the early morning trade
After the Prime of India, ...
- Sumitomo Chemical is planning to reduce investment in petrochemical business and plastic business.
- With the original plan being of 20% of investment, the new plan is about 10% investment.
- Many unspecified investments have been po...
• Current Total Cases: 207,615
• Total Deaths : 5,815
• Cumulative recoveries : 100,303
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 72,300, number of deaths 2,465. New deaths 103
- The death of Dr. Hu Weifeng has provoked a backlash against the authorities’ for the handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The doctor died on 2nd June after a four-month-long battle with the pandemic.
- Dr. Hu Weifeng was a ...
- Joint experiment by Nikkiso Co. and University of Miyazaki found that its UV-LED can reduce the infection capacity of coronavirus by 99.9%.
- Use of these Deep UV-LEDs can prevent mass infections at hospitals.
- Deep UV-LEDs can also...
- Japan has started reopening its economy by easing restrictions.
- Apple is set to reopen its flagship stores in Japan, starting from Tokyo.
- By end of this week, all Apple stores in Japan are going to open.
Due to ...
- In Japan, medical workers are claiming to having faced discrimination.
- Japan Federation of Medical Worker's Unions conducted a survey about medical professional facing ostracism and discrimination.
North America and Eu...
- It will come into effect from Monday, 1 June
- It will add new signs with gender-neutral characters
The new Road Traffic Act comes into effect in Finland from Monday, 1 June. The act emphasi...
Dubai started international flights on 1st June
12 Arab countries are included in the list, more names are coming up in a few weeks
Emirates plan for safe and hygienic travel
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
Hong Kong Tiananmen Vigil ban amid social distancing restrictions
Are these gatherings last in the history of Hong Kong?
Police says these types of events are illegal, which is a cause of concern<...