Search result for
- Modera’s vaccine is in late-stage human trials
- It is expecting the results as early as October
100 million doses of the Modera’s potential vaccine will be purchased by the U.S. gove...
• The House and Senates are unable to reach an agreement even after 2 weeks
• Trump had already stated that unless a decision is reached he shall take one himself
- Jobs numbers exhibit progress but point at a gradual recovery
- The White House and the Congress have not been able to agree on more rescue funding
The White House has continued to push a narrative of a sharp recovery after ...
- Teachers and educational officials worried over summer classes amid the pandemic.
- Students may succumb to the risk of heat exhaustion this summer.
- Students are to wear a mask and a face shield while attending classes.
- By the year-end, it plans to produce more than 2 million treatment courses
- Since January, it has increased supply of the drug more than 50-fold
Gilead Sciences said on Thursday that it will be able to meet the global deman...
- The company is trying to ensure that a vaccine is accessible regardless of ability to pay
- After the virus is under control, the pricing will follow the traditional market standards
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said that the...
- The corona virus response, particularly in June and July, has been poor
- It is largely because of the various factors like the early return to social activity, etc.
On Wednesday, Glenn Hutchins said that ...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
• Trump takes a stand on TikTok – Microsoft deal
• The security of user database is a concern
Post Microsoft’s announcement on Sunday about going ahead with exploring the de...
• Armed federal troops withdrew from Portland post an agreement in between the Oregano Governor and the US officials
• Peaceful protestors stayed outside the courthouse until 2.00 am before falling off on th...
• Workers like taxi drivers, termed gig workers, are fighting to get recognized as independent contractors
• Recognition as employees or independent contractors will earn them benefits like employer-funded health care e...
TILMAN FERTITTA: ENDING THE $600/WEEK UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPLEMENT WILL IMPAIR THE U.S. ECONOMY’S RECOVERY FROM COVID – 19
- The weekly check has been a major catalyst for consumer spending during Covid-19
- The spending has, in turn, created additional jobs
On Tuesday, Billionaire Tilman Fertitta said that ending the $600-per-week fed...
- The cases in Texas and Florida are heading down
- In Arizona, they are heading substantially down
On Monday, President Donald Trump said that states should begin reopening their businesses. It is because the corona vir...
- Portland protestors turn violent and surround the courthouse
- Troops had to resort to using tear gas and other tactics to disperse the crowd.
The protests in Portland continue two months after George Floyd’s death. The nightly rallie...
- ICE has re-worked its earlier rules for international students' change if in
- Shift if classes to online classes will not affect students and they may continue living in the US
Recently a nation-wide protest made the current US governm...
- It was said that China had co-opted the WHO
- WHO stated that it will not be distracted by these comments
On Thursday, top officials of the World Health Organization slammed unacceptable comments made by Mike Pompeo. He is ...
- It includes Florida, Texas, etc.
- It is important to pay attention to the rate of infection in the community
On Thursday, experts warned against the reopening of schools in Texas, Florida, and o...
- It is predicted that hospitalizations will go down next week
- In about two weeks, mortality rates will follow
On Thursday, the Department of Health and Human Services said that in the next coupl...
- The HHS instructed all hospitals to stop reporting their coronavirus data to the CDC
- Hospitals were instructed to report the data to a new portal through HHS
Last week Trump administration implemented a new national...
- Security reasons have speared headed the move to ban TikTok on government devices
- It is a part of the US defense bill policy
Recently a US economic adviser had hinted at an offer to TikTok of becoming an all American independent com...