Search result for 2020
Thai youngsters demonstrate a small-scale chemical laboratory to win the DOW-CST prize for 2020-2021
Dow Thailand Group, the project's principal sponsor, has collaborated with partners to hold the DOW-CST Award 2020-2021. Under the subject "Safe and Sustainable Science Experiments," the contest encourages instructors and students to use small-scale chemical laboratory techniques. T...
The PTTEP has announced its partnership with Choice owing to its competitive performance and innovation based on long-term value creation. The company’s operations span from Southeast Asia to the Middle East.
The PTTEP will be continuing to showcase these values at its dedic...
On Wednesday, the UAE reported more than 2,000 cases in a day for the first time in more than six months. This prompted the Gulf country with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world to tighten restrictions to contain the spread of the virus.
By the start of December, less than...
The ENOC Group is the official energy partner of Dubai Expo 2020. The company hosted the first LPG Week of the Middle East, along with one of its subsidiaries, Emirates Gas, a leading gas company in the UAE.
The virtual event took place from 5th December to 9th December at the Wor...
Thailand celebrated its National Day on 5th December at the Expo 2020 Dubai. The event included a flag-raising ceremony at the Al Wasl plaza and a series of performances including the ‘Smile Parade’.
The Minister of State for Foreign Trade, Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, we...
- Japan’s economy fell by 4.6 percent in FY 2020 over pandemic.
- GDP in the January-March period shrank an annualized real 5.1 percent from the previous quarter.
- Exports of goods and services plummeted 10.4 percent.
- Subaru Corp. reduces global production over chip shortage.
- In Q1 2021 the automaker globally produced 61,000 vehicles.
- The car-making company is aiming to sell 1 million vehicles in fiscal 2021.
- Subaru's ne...
• Support for bitcoin eventually pushed BTC high along with other cryptocurrencies
• 2021 has been a good year for BTC as it gained the support of many big names from the business, finance, and b...
- Indian government is planning major changes to education policy.
- Steps are being taken to expand research-oriented higher education.
- The goal of new steps is to build a knowledge based economy.
- BTS achieves another milestone; Global Recording Artists of 2020.
- The group becomes the first act performing in a non-English language to achieve the award.
- This award is being given to the best-selling artist of the year...
- The government of the United Kingdom has cancelled the host speculation of the UEFA Euro 2020
- The UEFA is still considering that, the Euro 2020 will be a 12 city plan
On Friday, the government of the United Kingdom has di...
- Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics organizers to hold a joint meeting.
- Representatives of the central and Tokyo municipal governments are also said to attend the meeting.
- Seiko Hashimoto is the new President of the Tokyo 2020...
- The United Kingdom can possibly propose to host the entire Euro 2020 tournament
- The government of the United Kingdom is hoping that, the fans are going to be able to return to the stadiums by the end of the month of May 2021
- Japan’s Dentsu Group reports net loss of $1.5 billion in fiscal 2020.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, its advertising business slumped.
- In 2020, sales fell 10.4 percent to 939.24 billion yen.
- The company...
- Apple is planning to open retail stores in India due to high sales.
- Q4 2020 was the best quarter for a multinational giant in India.
- Apple has sold over 1.5 million units in the country.
Apple Inc. is planning t...
- Toyota Motor expects its global output to increase by 9.2 million in 2021.
- The target is said to be higher than the current record of 9.05 million units in 2019.
- In 2020 Toyota's global output fell by half from a year...
- Japanese comedian Atsushi Tamura withdraws from the Olympic torch relay.
- The comedian withdrew from the relay over the president of the organizing committee Tokyo Olympics’ controversial remarks.
- Tamura expressed sk...
- LG Electronics reports a $233 million net profit in Q4 2020.
- For the whole of 2020, LG Electronics’ net profit increased to 2 trillion won.
- The company saw an increase in sales of its home appliance & air soluti...
- ANA Holdings Inc. reports net loss in April-Dec. period of $2.29 billion.
- ANA Holdings revenue fell 66.7 percent to 527.61 billion yen.
- ANA reportedly booked a special loss of 76 billion yen.
- Sales from flights...
- Toyota Motor for the 1st time in 5 years ranks top in global auto sales in 2020.
- In 2020, Toyota sold 9.53 million units globally.
- Toyota group sold 2.16 million vehicles including minicars in Japan in 2020.