Search result for AIIMS
Director of Pune’s Indian Council of Medical Research- NIV, said that the vaccine for coronavirus might be available for use for children since September or October this year.
Dr. Abraham said, in an interview to an OTT platform, that the phase 2 and phase 3 trials of Covaxin are ...
- LG has decided to support India in its fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recently many other tech giants and social media such as Twitter pledged support.
- LG will help AIIMS by adding more beds for the treatment of COVID-19 patien...
• The Union Home Minister Amit Shah had tested positive for COVID-19 on August 2 and was admitted to Medanta Hospital, Gurugram
• On August 18, Mr Shah was admitted to AIIMS, New Delhi after complains of fatigue and body ache
The Union Home Minis...
• Sushant Singh Rajput’s neighbor said he used to stay awake till 7 in the morning but on June 13 his lights were switched off early at 10.30-10.45 p.m.
• The CBI on Friday questioned Sushant’s cook Neeraj and at present is recreating a crime s...
• Union Home Minister Amit Shah has been admitted to AIIMS for post-COVID care
• As per the statement issued by the hospital, Home Minister Shah will continue to work from the hospital
• On August 14, Shah had recovered from the virus and he...
• The girl has been admitted to AIIMS Trauma Centre and her condition is now stable
• According to the doctors, the girl has a fracture on her skull and her intestine was ruptured, indicating injury by a foreign object
• A case has been regi...
• People ageing between 18 and 55 and with no comorbidities are eligible to volunteer for the clinical trials of COVAXIN
• COVAXIN developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech along with the ICMR and the NIV were the first to receive an approval from the DC...
- India expands its testing network, tests more samples
- Cases surge as the country surpasses the 3 lakh mark.
India is rapidly going towards a huge surge in its third stage of the pandemic as it reports 39,000 newly infected cas...
• The deceased groom was working as a software engineer in Gurugram, Haryana and was unwell at the time of wedding
• The groom had all symptoms of COVID-19 but decided to go ahead with the wedding under the pressure of family
• The family cr...
- Indian infected cases continue to rise
- Kerala family, returning from Italyevades security health screening at the airport
- Infects two more of their relatives
When the world is fighting the coronavirus together, a family fr...