Search result for ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS CO
- ANA opened its 1st international route since the pandemic; new flight to Shenzhen.
- Tokyo and Beijing have restarted mutual business travel since last month.
- The airline company is also targeting an increase in demand for ...
- ANA Holdings Inc. to raise $3.2 billion to strengthen its financial base.
- ANA plans to use the proceeds to purchase wide-body Boeing 787 jets and repay debt.
- The company has already secured 400 billion yen in subordinated...
- ANA to launch a cashless payment service to accumulate miles through shopping.
- The smartphone payment service will be launched by the end of the year.
- The company will use JCB’s unique QR code standard for mobile pa...
- Pandemic forces Japanese companies to cut back on job offers to new graduates.
- Only 69.8% of university students graduating next spring have received job offers.
- The ratio has fallen to below 70% in October alone.
- Starting fiscal 2022 JAL plans to use biofuels for its airlines.
- The airline plans to refuel its aircraft in San Francisco connecting the U.S and Japan.
- JAL had invested around $8.6 million in U.S startup Fulcrum BioEnerg...
- JAL allowed 500 of its employees to temporarily work outside of its group.
- The airline has been hit by a plunge in revenue due to the pandemic.
- JAL employees are temporarily working with Yamato Holdings Co. and public off...
- JAL expects a net loss of around $1.9 billion for fiscal 2020.
- The airline has not provided its forecast for the current fiscal year to March 2021.
- JAL introduced new accounting standards from fiscal 2020.
- ANA Holdings Inc.’s airline and Peach Aviation Ltd. to launch joint cargo flights.
- ANA Holdings expects to record a net loss of around $5.1 billion in fiscal 2020.
- Peach Aviation will carry ANA cargo containing fre...
- Japan Airlines Co. to report operating loss of around $810 billion.
- The operating loss will be reported from July to September period.
- On Friday, JAL is scheduled to release its first-half earnings reports.
- By fiscal year 2022 ANA Holdings Inc. plans to cut around 3,500 jobs.
- All Nippon Airways Co. will cut down new hiring for fiscal 2021 starting April.
- The company began offering early retirement with severance pay from Oct...
- Mitsubishi heavy industry to scale back staff and budget for its airline company.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. has been developing small aircraft called Mitsubishi SpaceJet.
- The SpaceJet is designed to carry 90 passengers.
- ANA to shed about 30 large jets and record annual net loss of $5 billion.
- ANA Holdings Co. has currently withheld its earnings estimate for the current business year.
- In the ANA April-June quarter logged...
- ANA Holdings Co. to acquire $3.8 billion in loans from banks.
- Four commercial banks and government-backed banks expected to extend the capital.
- The loan is to bolster the capital base for its airline operator’s earn...
- ANA possibly to cut monthly wages by 5% from January.
- ANA has been restructuring its company as cost-cutting measures due to the pandemic.
- The airline company will also start offering early retirement at the end of next M...
- Employees of ANA Co. to be permitted to take on side part-time jobs.
- The employees will be able to work for other companies in their off-duty hours.
- Around 15,000 of ANA Co. employees will be allowed to do so.
- Tokyo stocks rise after three days due to gains on European shares.
- COVID-19 vaccines lead to Tokyo stocks rebound.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 184.18 points.
- Topix index ended at 11.15 points.
- Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways Co. (ANA) to resume flights to and from Hawaii.
- The airline company has decided to operate two round trips in the month between Narita and Honolulu.
- The first flights will depart from ...