Search result for ANA HOLDINGS INC
- Tokyo stocks opened low over COVID-19 vaccine shipments issue on Friday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average lost 118.90 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down by 3.62 points.
- ANA Holdings Inc. to raise $3.2 billion to strengthen its financial base.
- ANA plans to use the proceeds to purchase wide-body Boeing 787 jets and repay debt.
- The company has already secured 400 billion yen in subordinated...
- ANA to launch a cashless payment service to accumulate miles through shopping.
- The smartphone payment service will be launched by the end of the year.
- The company will use JCB’s unique QR code standard for mobile pa...
- Pandemic forces Japanese companies to cut back on job offers to new graduates.
- Only 69.8% of university students graduating next spring have received job offers.
- The ratio has fallen to below 70% in October alone.
- Starting fiscal 2022 JAL plans to use biofuels for its airlines.
- The airline plans to refuel its aircraft in San Francisco connecting the U.S and Japan.
- JAL had invested around $8.6 million in U.S startup Fulcrum BioEnerg...
- Net profit of companies listed on TSE’s First Section dropped by 43.6%.
- The air transport sector suffered a net loss of 349.7 billion yen.
- ANA Holdings Inc. last week reported a net loss of 188.4 billion yen. ...
- JAL allowed 500 of its employees to temporarily work outside of its group.
- The airline has been hit by a plunge in revenue due to the pandemic.
- JAL employees are temporarily working with Yamato Holdings Co. and public off...
- Tokyo stocks ended lower on Monday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down at 22.25 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE finished at 6.34 points.
- Stock issues declined in service, secur...
- Japan Airlines Co. to report operating loss of around $810 billion.
- The operating loss will be reported from July to September period.
- On Friday, JAL is scheduled to release its first-half earnings reports.
- Narita Airport operators to reduce charges for domestic and international airlines.
- Narita International Airport will be waiving landing and parking charges.
- Small-sized aircraft for international flights will receive a $...
- Employees of ANA Co. to be permitted to take on side part-time jobs.
- The employees will be able to work for other companies in their off-duty hours.
- Around 15,000 of ANA Co. employees will be allowed to do so.
- Okinawa prefecture plans on building a space port; base for space business.
- The ‘space port’ will be built at Miyako Shimojishima Airport.
- The prefectural government has signed an agreement with spaceplane de...
At the ongoing Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies (CEATEC) outside Tokyo, telepresence robots outfitted with shows indicating their remote clients were stopping people in their tracks on the show floor. These basic machines are fundamentally webcams on wheels, yet they framed a st...