Search result for Acquisition
On Friday, Russia blocked a United Nations Security Council resolution that would have criticized Russia for annexing four Ukrainian areas. The vote, which occurred hours after President Putin issued an order annexing four Ukrainian regions (Kherson, Zaporizhzhya, Donetsk, and Luhansk), was boyco...
Edison Motors is seeking to ask for a loan from Korea Development Bank to acquire the troubled SsangYong Motor. The company is wanting to receive a loan of 700 billion to 800 billion won, as told by its chief executive officer.
- Edison Motor...
- Reliance industries Ltd buys REC Solar Holdings
- By 2030 Reliance is planning to build solar capacity of 100 gigawatts
Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd has announced that the company will be acquiring ...
- The buy now, pay later (BNPL) business model has been immensely successful during the pandemic
- PayPal is leading the BNPL market already
PayPal, an American financial technology company, said it is acquiring Japanese ...
• Zensar has decided to acquire M3bi in order to reinforce a new strategy that will allow it to concentrate organization resources, investments and alliances to deliver maximum business impact
• Harsh Goenka, Chairman of RPG Enterprises and Zensar Technolo...
- Safex Chemicals has acquired Shogun Organics.
- Shogun Organics is based in Mumbai.
- The terms of takeover deal not revealed to media.
- Safex Chemical is planning to expand its presence into new market segments.
• Panasonic made acquisition, which happens to be the biggest of the decade, in order to tap growing demand from companies as the coronavirus pandemic tests their resilience to disruption
• Panasonic said “The need for more intelligent, autonomous an...
- Siemens Heathineers has raised € 2.3 billion to acquire Varian.
- Varian is a cancer specialist.
The Siemens Heathineers from Germany has raised € 2.3 billion (equal to US $ 2.7 billion) in a share placement. ...
- Hitachi Ltd. to buy U.S GlobalLogic Inc. for $9.6 billion.
- The acquisition is said to strengthen Hitachi’s digital operations in its wide range of business.
- Previously the deal was expected to close by end of July 2...
• This decision has been taken in order to expand from electronics hardware to digital services and the company is aiming to close the transaction by the end of July
• Courtesy of this announcement, stock of Japanese conglomerate plunged over 7% at one poi...
- China’s ride app Didi likely to pick New York for its upcoming IPO.
- The company is hoping for a valuation of at least $100 billion.
- Didi is said to have discussed the option of listing via a SPAC.
- In 2019...
- The deal between PTT Group and ReNew has been cancelled.
- Now PTT is considering to invest in renewable energy on many projects in the targeted countries including India.
- ReNew has acquired RMG Acquisition Corp.
- KAI reports final assembly of the country’s first indigenous developed fighter jet.
- The country has been working on the KF-X project to replace the Air Force's aging fleet of F-4 and F-5 jets.
- KAI started the fi...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
• This move has been made to capitalize on Emarsys' market presence and capability to engage more effectively and personally with the customers
• It will also help SAP create a new paradigm in the path of managing commerce digitally and it will also de...
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Japanese retailer Seven & i Holdings to acquire Speedway LLC.
- The former will acquire the convenience store and gas network.
- This would be the fourth-largest acquisition of a foreign company by the J...
- South Korea is facing problems of technology leaks in defense sector.
- DAPA has found out that two former employees stole data from the computers in storage devices.
- The employees are absconding, fled abroad.
- South Korea's arms procurement agency suspects that some defense development institution allegedly leaked massive amount of information.
- The agency is demanding police investigation against those officials.