Search result for Afghanistan
The United State government and lawmakers are mourning the death of Indian journalist Danish Siddiqui, who lost his life in Afghanistan while he was covering the conflict between Afghan troops and Taliban militants.
A Pulitzer winner journalist was working for Reuters news agency and was k...
• Meanwhile the Taliban on Sunday captured an important district in the Kandahar region after violent skirmish with Afghan forces
As the US continues its troop withdrawal from the war-torn country of Afghanistan, the insurgent group Taliban is once again wreaki...
• According to a report by Geo News, Taliban was successful in taking over district of Panjwai following a fierce combat with the Afghan forces
• The American troops had handed over the critical Bagram Air field to the Afghan security forces
• This statement Taliban came in response to America’s decision of keeping 650 troops in Afghanistan after September 11
In response to the US' decision of keeping nearly 650 of American military troops in Afghanistan ever after withdrawal of troops by...
- China urges security & economic cooperation with Afghanistan.
- The U.S. and its allies prepare to withdraw their forces from the country.
- Foreign ministers from China, Afghanistan, and Pakistan met via video conference...
- The government of United Kingdom is going to speed up the relocation of the staff in Afghanistan amid safety concerns
- Ben Wellace said, with the western powers of leaving, the threat of attacks have been increasing
COVID-19, CHINA, AFGHANISTAN, QUAD: SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS OF S JAISHANKAR'S MEETING WITH US OFFICIALS
After holding a meeting with the United States National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, the Indian External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, on Friday met his American counterpart Secretary of State Antony Blinken and the US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. The top officials discussed several iss...
• Ever since the US announced withdrawal of troops from the war-torn country of Afghanistan, several countries including India have expressed their concern
Immediately after the reports of the United States planning to set up military bases in Pakistan, terrori...
- The government of Australia is going to shut its embassy in Afghanistan over the fears of violence
- The diplomats of Australia will be visiting Afghanistan regularly, but they will be based elsewhere in the region
• Debating on the issue, several meetings have been held by White House national security aides
• There are thousands of Afghans intend to leave Afghanistan as they fear that once US forces are gone, the Taliban will take over the country and target them a...
• Omid Mahmoodi, who worked as a linguist for a US Army brigade in Kabul said “You will see the dead bodies in every street.”
• There are thousands of Afghans intend to leave Afghanistan as they fear that once US forces are gone, the Tali...
• In an interview with Associated Press and CNN reporters, Milley was asked whether he believes the Afghan forces can hold up under increased strain
• Milley said “On the one hand you get some really dramatic, bad possible outcomes. On the other hand...
• Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said “We have to assume that this drawdown will be opposed.”
• Recently two B-52 bombers were deployed by the US in the war-torn country in order to facilitate smooth withdrawal of troops
• The United States on Tuesday ordered government employees working in its embassy in Kabul to leave the city if their work can be done elsewhere
• President Joe Biden made an announcement recently regarding the withdrawal of all US troops from Afghanistan...
• Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said two B-52 bombers have been deployed in the country of Afghanistan as move to provide protection to the US forces during the withdrawal
• President Joe Biden made an announcement last week regarding the withdrawal of ...
• While the former US President praised the decision, he urged Biden to withdraw troops before the symbolic September 11 deadline, the 20th anniversary of the deadly terrorist attacks.
• President Joe Biden made an announcement on Wednesday regarding the w...
• Blinken said it was the time for Afghan people to step up and the terrorism threat has moved to other places
• Blinken clearly played down concerns that US intelligence might he blindsided to terrorist threats emerging in Afghanistan
• President Joe Biden made an announcement on Wednesday regarding the withdrawal of all US troops from Afghanistan by September 11, which marks the 20th anniversary of 9/11 attacks
• No additional details were provided by Pentagon chief spokesman John Kirb...
- The government of Australia is going to withdraw the remaining 80 troops from Afghanistan
- Australia has taken this decision after the United States has announced that, it will be pulling out from the for ending its longest war
• Recently the sources had stated that the President Joe Biden is likely to extend the presence of US Army troops in Afghanistan beyond May 1
• At his first press conference, the US President said “It is gonna be hard to meet the May 1 deadline. In t...