Search result for Agriculture
Global Agriculture IoT Sensors Market was Valued at US$ 7.8 Bn in 2021, At an CAGR of 9.7% Over the Forecast Period (2022 – 2030)
Technology has definitely proven to be a boon for several industries and how can agriculture sector be left behind. The ancient occupation has gained rapid impetus as soon it was introduced with the world of technology. Several issues which were considered difficult to solve, are now resolved in ...
- Imported beef from the U.S in Japan to see an emergency tariff hike.
- The tariff hike will be imposed starting later this week.
- The tariff is said to jump from 25.8% to 38.5% for a month under a bilateral trade agreement.<...
- New budget imposes new tax on liquor which can make liquor costlier.
- Contrary to popular belief, alcohol prices will not increase due to 100% agri infra cess.
- However, some duties have been reduced on the liquor. Hence, increase ...
- Japan’s agriculture, fishery, forestry exports rose 1.1 percent in 2020.
- Household items such as eggs and rice saw a boost in sales.
- In 2020 agriculture exports rose 11.7 percent from the previous year.
- The Department of Agriculture of the European Union is working on the plans for providing support of hundreds of millions for supporting the farming in Ireland
- The total funding will be depending on the results of the negotiations
Covid-19 Update: Global Agriculture Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the Forecast Period
A considerable increase in the size of agricultural land across the globe is influencing the adoption of innovative agricultural equipment to boost productivity while simultaneously enabling to lower the overall cost. According to the report published by Census of Agriculture in 2017, although th...
Agriculture Analytics Market is expected to Reach US$ 2186.21 Mn by 2022, owing to the Incorporation of IoT to Increase Agriculture Production, says Absolute Markets Insights
The agriculture sector is undergoing a transformation driven by new technology, which seems very exciting, as it will allow this primary sector to move into the next level of farm productivity and profitability. Precision agriculture has become the third wave of the modern agricultural revolution...
- An environmental change responsibility from ANZ to stop loaning to its biggest clients, except if the organizations can demonstrate carbon progress plans by one year from now is partially approved by protectionists, however, did not go well...
- The National Farmer’s Union or NFU of United Kingdom has been calling on the parliament for adopting an amendment to the Agriculture bill
- The government have won vote in the common talks for rejecting the House of Lords amendment Bil...
- According to the results of the 2019 and 2020 marketing year, Kernel has exported 8 million tons of crops to become the first in the history of ukraine
- According to the purchase director, the record would not have been possible without fru...
• The Lanter fly is an invasive bug that feeds on plants and trees
• The locals have been asked to swat down th...
- Japan and Britain agree to lift auto tariffs in 2020 and not earlier than that.
- Japan’s Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi is in London to discuss trade agreements.
- Britain wants to secure a good deal on agricultur...
• The Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Rs 17,000 crores of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi has been deposited into the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers with a single click
• This launch event of the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund was attended by numerous farmers...
- Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the supply chains around the world
- The industrial fishing fell by about 6.5% in April
Research reveals that the world’s fisheries have been severely affected by ...
- Michigan is the first state to receive the federal approval for the EBT cards under the Department of Education
- This program will see the federal government pump in $172 million worth a month
Students in Michigan, who is a part of the Mic...
- Vietnam’s Ben Tre region will develop a climate-resilient farming approach with Japan’s help
- The tripartite agreement was signed by both countries on 12th March
Vietnam’s JICA office has inked a triparti...
- Post the nuclear disaster, bans were placed on Japanese food imports
- Vietnam became the 12th country to lift the ban
Import bans were placed on Japanese agricultural products post the nuclear disaster in Fukushima nuclear...
JAIPUR: In the last few months, over 6,500 anti-locust operations have been observed in the sustained assault by locusts in bordering districts. The operations left crores of these dead pests scattered over 3.45 lakh hectares including some portions of cropped areas that cause concern.
In its efforts to contribute the least possible to global pollution, Scotland is leaving no stone unturned. The Scottish farmers are now advised to go as organic as possible. They have also been recommended a practice that will further curb emission: to grow trees as a part of the farm.
Indian exports dropped from August to November this year for four consecutive months. Exports dropped by 1.99 percent in the first seven months of the current financial year.
India has the ability to export agri-food products worth $97 billion (about Rs 7 lakh crore), according to the F...