Search result for Aichi Prefecture
- Japan PM informs the ruling party of the plans to expand the state of emergency.
- Aichi and Gifu prefecture in central Japan seeks to be added to the state of an emergency measure.
- Suga is said to declare a state of emerge...
- Tokyo and Nagoya soon to be removed from ‘Go To Travel’ campaign.
- The final decision for suspension will be made by the government.
- Aichi Prefecture as a whole has reported 181 COVID-19 cases, from which 93 ar...
- Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau worker arrested over suspicion of fraud.
- The suspect is alleged to swindle coronavirus relief benefits by creating fake tax returns.
- The Aichi prefecture police arrested an employee named Yu...
- Tokyo’s COVID-19 cases remain high on Thursday; severe symptom patients rise to 60.
- Tokyo’s governor requested restaurants serving alcohol to shorten business hours until Dec.17.
- As of last Saturday, Tokyo rec...
- Aichi Prefecture to request restaurants serving alcohol to shorten business hours.
- Nagoya’s main nightlife entertainment districts will follow the restrictions for around 3 weeks.
- Aichi Governor will announce the pl...
- Japan’s 3-day weekend sees crowds throng at tourist spots despite COVID-19 alerts.
- On Monday, the central govt. announced review of parts of the ‘Go To Travel’ and Eat subsidy.
- Ise Jingu shrine complex s...
- BOJ Gov. expressed concern about rising COVID-19 cases in Europe and U.S.A.
- The bank has said that it will remain vigilant against risks to the global economy.
- The world’s third-largest economy is expected to shrink...
- Japan’s ex-handball player Daisuke Miyazaki arrested for assaulting a woman.
- Miyazaki has so far denied the allegation.
- Miyazaki was drinking in a group of four men and women on Sunday when the incident happened.
- Stay period extension for foreign students attending Japanese language school.
- This will be allowed to students in the central Japan prefecture of Aichi.
- An extension of one year after graduation to be given to search for...
- Nagoya mayor submits petition for resignation of Governor Hideaki Omura.
- The resolution is over a controversial art exhibit that took place in 2019.
- Mayor Kawamura mentioned that Omura is unfit to serve as the governor.<...
- Yutaka Electronics ex-employee arrested on for stealing company trade secrets.
- Aichi Prefectural Police arrested Hiroyuki Kuroe on suspicion of violating the Unfair Competition Prevention Act.
- Kuroe is suspected to have c...
- Ghibli theme park construction begins; set to open in 2022.
- The theme park will be built by the Aichi prefectural government in collaboration with Studio Ghibli Inc.
- The theme park will be built in the Aichi city of Naga...
- The hotel had focused on attracting Chinese tourists was faced with cancellation by the tourists due to COVID-19 outbreak
- It is expected that nearly 400,000 cancellations in Japan by the end of March
COVID-19 outbreak has...