Search result for Air India
The largest football event in the world is projected to draw almost 1.5 million spectators to Qatar.
DUBAI: As the FIFA World Cup fever culminates with the start of the quadrennial football event in November, Tata-owned Air India wants to provide more flights to the UAE and Qatar, accor...
In order to recover its international arbitration award worth $1.2 billion, Scottish explorer Cairn Energy Plc has dragged Indian airlines company Air India to a US court. Cairn Energy won this international arbitration award against the Indian government's retrospective tax claim in th...
• The US-based carrier operates nonstop flights from Delhi to Newark, Chicago and San Francisco along with a flight from Mumbai to Newark
• In a statement issued on Saturday morning, the United Airlines said “United Airlines is scheduled to resume fl...
- DGCA has initiated a special safety audit of IndiGo and Vistara.
- DGCA has already completed a similar exercise on SpiceJet and Air India.
- Some safety issues found in Air India and SpiceJet have been conveyed to them.
OVER 10,98,000 STRANDED INDIANS HAVE REPATRIATED UNDER VANDE BHARAT MISSION: CIVIL AVIATION MINISTRY
• The Civil Aviation Ministry thanked all the stakeholders for their support and making this mission successful
• According to Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri, the Indian Government at present is negotiating with 13 countries to establish air bu...
According to the reports, a flight has skidded off the runway at the Karipur airport, popularly known as the Kozhikode International airport in Kerala. This plane belonged to Air India Express.
The reports claim that the aircraft overshot the runway at Karipur airport that resulted in fuse...
- Indian Civil Aviation Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri said India will take a review on the passengers before continuing the India UAE special flight program.
Puri on Youtube in a live interview said “Air Bubble agreements” w...
• After Air India, the government has now ordered Indigo, GoAir and Spicejet to undertake Vande Bharat Mission flights
• In order to start bilateral air bubbles, the Government of India is currently in talks with Germany, France, the U.S, Canada and Gulf c...
• In the last month, the government had deployed INS warship Jalashwa to bring back 687 stranded fishermen from Iran
• All the fishermen have been sent back to their districts in separate vehicles said the Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar
• Only those UAE residents with permits to return from India can book flight tickets
• Air India Express will be operating flights from July 12 to July 26
• Air India and Air India Express will also operate more flights to repatriate strande...
• On May 16, the U.S. President Donald Trump had tweeted about donating ventilators to India in this battle against coronavirus
• This tranche of ventilators was brought in the country from Chicago by Air India flight
Kenneth I Juster, U.S. ambas...
• Air India website got more than 6 crore hits in just two hours
• Under the phase 3 of Vande Bharat Mission, Air India will operate around 300 flights to Australia, the U.S., the UK, Canada, Europe and certain countries in Africa
• Within o...
On Saturday, Delhi to Moscow flight operated by Air India was called back immediately after ground team of the airlines found that one of the pilots had tested positive of COVID-19.
According to an Air India official, an empty flight A320, which was going in the direction of Moscow t...
• All the passengers on the board were sent to mandatory home quarantine
• On Tuesday, a passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore tested positive for the coronavirus
Nearly 40 passengers on Air India’s Delhi-Ludhiana flight were sent to...
• Current Total Cases: 112,359
• Total Deaths : 3,435
• Cumulative recoveries : 45,300
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 39,297, number of deaths 1,390. New deaths 65
Tamil Nadu: ...
• Air India airlifted 112 French nationals
• These French nationals were brought to Paris in a special flight from Mumbai
• Previously Air India airlifted German nationals to the city of Frankfurt
Total 112 French nationals, ...
- Air India will not take any bookings until the end of April 2020
- These instructions to the national carrier come from the government
- The private flights have not been issued any such instructions
The 21-day lockdown calle...
• Air India operates nine charter flights to repatriate German citizens
• All the flights came from Mumbai and Delhi
• Over 2,000 citizens were flown from various cities of India
Due to current coronavirus crisis, various European ...
In an effort to revitalize a slowing economy, the Indian government may open its insurance and aviation industries to foreign investors.
The Ministry of Finance proposed to raise the limit on foreign direct investment in Indian insurance and pension firms from the current level of 49 pe...