Search result for Alex Azar
• The decision regarding authorization of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate will be taken by the Food and Drug Administration's outside advisers on December 10
• Azar on CBS “This Morning” said “So we could be seeing both of t...
• Around 40 million doses of vaccine would be available by the end of the December said General Gustave Perna, chief operations officer for the federal government’s Warp Speed
• Along with Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna had also announced results of last s...
• Azar said by the end of January, enough vaccine for all of our seniors as well as our health care workers and first responders, and by the end of March and early April-enough for all Americans
• The HHS will have enough vaccines authorized by the US Food...
• Reports state that AstraZeneca is hopeful that the global approval will be determined by results in tests conducted outside the U.S.
• Human clinical trials in the U.S. were halted by the FDA in early September after a volunteer came down with unex...
• Immediately after one of the participants in the UK had reported serious adverse reaction, the clinical trials of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine, called AZD1222 were put on hold on September 6
• Azar clearly said that the trials for AstraZeneca&rsquo...
• Alex Azar said this has to do with delivering safe and effective vaccines to the Americans that too as quickly as possible
• Many of the public health experts and researchers had concerns about this deadline announced by the CDC
• Dr. Nanc...