Search result for Alexander Lukashenko
Putin may be trying to drag Belarus into the conflict in Ukraine, and the Russian pressure is just too great.
On Monday, President Alexander Lukashenko declared that Belarus would provide more active support for its Russian ally in the conflict with Ukraine. Protests in 2020 showed how unpopular Lukashenko is at home, so analysts think he's likely to cave to pressure from Russian President Vladimir P...
- The culture figures of Belarus have been facing serious repression for criticising Alexander Lukashenko
- The cultural figures have experienced unrelenting repression from the departments of the government
According to the ...
- The opposition leader of Belarus said that, they have lost on the streets
- She has also admitted that, the opposition parties in Belarus had lost the battle on the streets of Belarus
The democracy in the country of Belarus...
- The government of Belarus is going to hold the constitutional vote in less than one year
- The president of Belarus said that, the constitutional vote is going to be conducting it simultaneously with the municipal elections
- The opposition leader of Belarus has urged for more tougher sanctions from the western countries on Alexander Lukashenko
- The United States and the European Union have to do more to end the disputed rule of Alexander Lukashenko in Belarus
- The president of Belarus said that, the country is going to be holding a referendum on his suggested reforms of the constitution
- He also said that the constitutional reforms have been backed publicly by the traditional ally of Russia ...
- The opposition parties of Belarus have called for the support from the European Union as it is collecting the prize
- The president of the European Parliament has also paid tribute to the opposition of Belarus
- The opposition leader of Belarus is going to be compiling a register of the officers, who are accused of abusing the demonstrators
- Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya said that, the book of crimes will be including the accounts of the abusing of the ...
BELARUS: OPPOSITION LEADER URGED EUROPEAN LEADERS TO IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON SUPPORTERS OF ALEXANDER LUKASHENKO
- The opposition leader of Belarus has called on the European leaders for imposing the sanctions on the supporters of the president Alexander Lukashenko
- Germany and the European Union are seeking for different ways for increasing the pressur...
- More than 200 people, who are disable have rallied in the capital city of Belarus demanding the president Alexander Lukashenko to step down
- The people were chanting ‘Go away’ and ‘your time is over’ to Alexander Luk...
- The president of the country Belarus Alexander Lukashenko have closed its borders with several countries amid the security shakeup
- The president of Belarus have also appointed two more security personals as the president aides
- Alexander Lukashenko is facing the ultimatum given by the opposition leader of Belarus
- The opposition leader of Belarus has given the Ultimatum to Alexander Lukashenko for leaving his post till Sunday
Sunday was supposed ...
GERMANY HAS ASKED ALEXANDER LUKASHENKO TO CLARIFY THE SITUATION OF THE PROTEST LEADER MARIA KOLESNIKOVA
- Germany has asked the President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko to clarify what happened to the protest leader Maria Kolesnikova
- The German foreign minister Heiko Maas said that, Germany is concerned about Maria Kolesnikova
- Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko claims Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel called him, requesting to talk.
- Germany is denying Lukashenko‘s claims, saying that there were no talks between two leaders.
- Protestors in Belar...
- The European union have rejected the results of the disputed Belarus elections
- The European Union is currently working on new sanctions against Belarus
The European Union has rejected the result of the disputed election h...