Search result for Alibaba
The President of the United States, Donald Trump recently signed an executive order to ban WeChat, a mobile-payment app that is owned by Chinese technology giant Tencent Holdings.
According to the market analysts and experts, the impact of a ban of WeChat will more than on TikTok. The busi...
- China’s driverless car start-ups are looking forward to mass commercialization of self-driving taxis in 2023 as the country’s technology giants battle it out with one another to get a lead in the autonomous vehicle race.
- A number of plainly called “robotaxi&rd...
- Junhan and Junao entities own about half of Ant Group, and at least 19 shareholders have stakes valued at over $1 billion.
- Its the most valued fintech company in the world and is slated to go public in the coming months, attributing early investors and employees with untold ric...
- Universal's 'Dolittle' and the rerun of Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' continue to be the silver lining since cinemas reopened in the country.
- Sam Mendes' ravaging World War I movie 1917 debuted at the top of China's box of...
- China sent ecstatic signals to the world after it gave a sweet podium finish to the Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) on Sunday, eliminating all traces of despair for the world's second-largest film market.
- With much of the world in an accelerated grip of COVID-19...
- The COVID-19 virus strain has given Chinese filmmakers yet another sign to enhance mergers between filmmakers and distribution platforms.
- Digital technologies will be critical in pushing industry development ahead as opined by Alibaba Pictures President Jerry Li.
- AutoX has already deployed self-driving RoboTaxis in China
- It will be interesting to watch US’s reaction to a Chinese backed startup as the US continues to clamp down on China
Inroads into the future of driverless ...
- Alibaba, Huawei, Tencent, and Baidu collectively control 81% of China’s cloud infrastructure services market in the first quarter of 2020.
- The demand for telecommuting, online education, and digital entertainment cloud services have ...
• Tata Motors is witnessing extraordinary demand in China after the economy reopened after COVID-19 crisis
• Alibaba operates numerous data centers across India and its UC Browser is one of the most used applications in India
• Smartphone br...
- In the first quarter of 2020, China’s cloud infrastructure service market surged by 67.0% year on year.
- The cloud infrastructure services spending has reached the US $3.9 billion.
- The top four cloud service providers...
- Alibaba Cloud will hire 5,000 engineers this financial year to escalate the growth in areas including network, database, and artificial intelligence.
- The decision of recruitment came after Alibaba committed spending 200 billion yuan over t...
- Asian stocks experienced a good trading day as there is no action taken out of US-China trade tension.
- The Chinese companies that are listed in Hong Kong experienced gains as the economy of Hong Kong outperformed.
- Hainan Island,...
- Lazada, Alibaba's online store, managed to raise its business in the pandemic
- Lockdown restrictions raised the online sale
- Lazlive is the new black of online shopping business in Singapore
- Chinese technology groups such as ByteDance and Alibaba will be boosting their presence in Singapore.
- ByteDance will expand from a shared office to larger premises at One Raffles Quay in Singapore.
- In May, Alibaba has bought hal...
• Jack Ma served on the board of SoftBank for over a decade
• SoftBank Group announced operating losses worth $12.7 billion for the fiscal year ended on March 31
Hours after SoftBank announced the largest loss in its history, which is also one of...
- Hang Seng index, the 50-year-old index is poised to embrace change.
- The Hang Seng Index is expected to announce whether the companies with secondary listing and unequal voting rights will be included in the index for the first time. ...
- JD.com is planning a secondary stock listing in Hong Kong.
- JD could list its share by early June and can raise up to $3 billion.
- This listing could be Hong Kong’s biggest IPO of the year. ...
- Wuhan after coming out of the lockdown will see big projects being implemented on a big scale to further its digital prowess.
- The companies include Tencent, Alibaba, JD, Xiaomi Gre and MGI Tech and a host of others.
Wuhan after having come out...
• Masks, testing kits reach Russia via Air force plane
• President Putin confident about defeating covid-19
• Jack MA’s plan to help Latin American countries
After sending essential supplies to countries in Africa and United ...
- More and more fashion shows are being sponsored or presented by tech companies
- Fashion shows are advantageous for tech companies to show their products
Tech companies like Alibaba and Amazon are using their platforms to p...