Search result for Amazon
AMAZON PRIME VIDEO TO DONATE 1 MILLION EUROS TO ITALIAN COVID-19 FUND FOR SUPPORTING ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- The Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Studios have announced that it will be donating 1 million euros to the covid-19 fund Italy
- The fund is also open for the donations from the other companies and was produced for aiding those who have been s...
• With the help of a secure pharmacy profile, the customers will be able to manage prescriptions, add their insurance information and select their favorite payment options in this newly launched Amazon Pharmacy
• Amazon had acquired the prescription medici...
• With Apple One, Apple directly aims to take on Amazon Prime along with Netflix, Disney Plus and other streaming platforms
• Apple arrives with three plans, individual, family and premier, and each plan offers some subset or combination of Apple Music, Ap...
• Amazon has announced a new programme that will pay participants for sharing their purchase receipts from non-Amazon stores and for taking short surveys
• Amazon has said that it will immediately delete any sensitive information, such as prescription info...
• According to Amazon Employees for Climate Justice, over 3,000 Amazon U.S. employees have signed a petition in order to get a holiday for voting in the upcoming November 3 US election
• Several large firms including likes of Walmart, Coca-Cola, Twitter, A...
- The first season of Carnival Row is streaming online now.
- The shooting of second season started in post-COVID Czech Republic.
- The shooting has wrapped up successfully.
- Carnival Row has Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne...
• As per its analysis, the rate of infection among 1.4 million workers at Amazon and its Whole Foods subsidiary was 42 percent lower than rate expected based on the broader US population said Amazon
• World’s biggest e-commerce company owned by world...
• GroupWatch was previously tested in Canada and will be available for web, mobile, smart TVs, and connected TV devices including Amazon Fire TV users and Roku
• Disney Plus' GroupWatch is on similar lines of Amazon Prime Video’s watch party func...
• The new contactless Amazon One service scans the palms of customers in order to assign its data to a credit card that will be used for payments
• Post initial set up, the Amazon One technology will let customers enter the Amazon Go stores and shop ...
• Initially Azure Orbital will start in a private preview and cater to a selected group of Microsoft customers
• At present, Microsoft and Amazon are the two largest providers of cloud infrastructure, with data centers in remotest of the places and capable...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 312.99 points or 1.12 percent to 27,588.99, while the S&P 500 index fell 47.64 points to 3,309
• After hitting record highs, big tech stocks like Facebook, Amazon and Apple fell sharply in recent session...
- The first operational wind farm of Amazon in Europe is now online in Sweden
- The 91 MW Backhammar project in Sweden will be powering the AWS data centres of Amazon and also the expanding retail business
The first operation...
- Around $18.8 million to be returned by Amazon’s Japan unit to its suppliers.
- The company has pledged to do the above as part of their reforms submitted to JFTC.
- Amazon Japan is exempted from penalties.
• The Dow Jones industrial average index is trading at 27,740 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,365 while the Nasdaq composite index is 11,018
• The stocks of Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook plunged 3.7, 3.3 and 3 percent respectively on Tuesday...
• Thousands of Americans are receiving unsolicited packages of seeds in their mailboxes, most of them post marked from China
• The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has warned people not to plant these seeds
• If any seller found violating...
September 3, 2020 was one of the worst trading day in last few months and this has immensely affected the wealth of the world’s top 10 tech billionaires. Courtesy of disastrous trading, these world’s top tech tycoons lost nearly $44 billion.
Despite COVID-19 pandemic and econom...
- Japan unit of Amazon Inc. submits proposed reforms to the JFTC.
- If JFTC accepts the proposal it will be exempted from administrative penalties.
- Amazon Japan was investigated by JFTC in 2016.
- On July JFTC had n...
• At the time of divorce from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, Mackenzie Scott had received a stake of 4 percent in Amazon
• As per the data, the net worth of Mackenzie Scott is currently pegged at $67.4 billion
• In the period of COVID-19 lockdow...
• As per the data, the month of August was the best for stocks compared to last few years
• Stocks of Amazon and Google started Wednesday’s trading at a new record high, while the Apple and Tesla saw a sharp decline
• Traders and inves...
- After successfully accelerating the supply chain with aggressive investments over the last six months, the semiconductor industry is back again in a reticent mode at least until the second quarter of next year, according to industry sources Monday.
- Such lethargy in making new i...