Search result for Amazon
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 312.99 points or 1.12 percent to 27,588.99, while the S&P 500 index fell 47.64 points to 3,309
• After hitting record highs, big tech stocks like Facebook, Amazon and Apple fell sharply in recent session...
- The first operational wind farm of Amazon in Europe is now online in Sweden
- The 91 MW Backhammar project in Sweden will be powering the AWS data centres of Amazon and also the expanding retail business
The first operation...
- Around $18.8 million to be returned by Amazon’s Japan unit to its suppliers.
- The company has pledged to do the above as part of their reforms submitted to JFTC.
- Amazon Japan is exempted from penalties.
• The Dow Jones industrial average index is trading at 27,740 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,365 while the Nasdaq composite index is 11,018
• The stocks of Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook plunged 3.7, 3.3 and 3 percent respectively on Tuesday...
• Thousands of Americans are receiving unsolicited packages of seeds in their mailboxes, most of them post marked from China
• The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has warned people not to plant these seeds
• If any seller found violating...
September 3, 2020 was one of the worst trading day in last few months and this has immensely affected the wealth of the world’s top 10 tech billionaires. Courtesy of disastrous trading, these world’s top tech tycoons lost nearly $44 billion.
Despite COVID-19 pandemic and econom...
- Japan unit of Amazon Inc. submits proposed reforms to the JFTC.
- If JFTC accepts the proposal it will be exempted from administrative penalties.
- Amazon Japan was investigated by JFTC in 2016.
- On July JFTC had n...
• At the time of divorce from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, Mackenzie Scott had received a stake of 4 percent in Amazon
• As per the data, the net worth of Mackenzie Scott is currently pegged at $67.4 billion
• In the period of COVID-19 lockdow...
• As per the data, the month of August was the best for stocks compared to last few years
• Stocks of Amazon and Google started Wednesday’s trading at a new record high, while the Apple and Tesla saw a sharp decline
• Traders and inves...
- After successfully accelerating the supply chain with aggressive investments over the last six months, the semiconductor industry is back again in a reticent mode at least until the second quarter of next year, according to industry sources Monday.
- Such lethargy in making new i...
- Lawmakers amended a new California consumer protection bill
- Amazon voiced support for the bill
Lawmakers amended a new California consumer protection bill on Monday. The bill has garnered opposition from a few industry gro...
• The e-commerce is one of the few sectors that is witnessing a boom in the times of COVID-19
• Tata’s super app will be launched in December or January and bring Tata’s various consumer business under one channel
• According to ...
- Amazon Prime content consumers in Japan plan on boycotting the same.
- Japanese consumers took to social media to convey their dissatisfaction with Amazon Prime.
- The boycott was prompted towards Amazon Prime’s TV com...
• Patanjali is considering the IPL title sponsorship for this year said their spokesperson SK Tijarawala
• Vivo decided to pull out as the title sponsor after facing wrath of Indian citizens on several social media platforms
• Along with Pat...
- Amorepacific, a South Korean cosmetics giant, said Wednesday it launched two of its most influential brands, Amorepacific and Mamonde in US Amazon, in a strategic move to expand presence in the US.
- The Amorepacific employees were ecstatic and overwhelmed to present Amorepacific...
- A new online sales tax proposed in British Parliament has irked the retail lobby group.
- Rishi Sunak wants a levy to protect high street shops from increasing competition.
- The British Retail Consortium says that the new tax will i...
After jumping to the 46th spot in the list of world’s most valuable companies thanks to its market capitalisation of more than Rs 14 lakh crore, Reliance Industries Limited has now displaced ExxonMobil to become the world’s second most valuable energy company.
Few days ba...
- An antitrust panel will release probe reports on America’s four largest tech companies.
- The antitrust committee has received 1.3 million documents from the teach companies.
- CEOs of Facebook Inc., Amazon, Googl...
- Apple and Amazon are being probed by the European Antitrust authorities
- Local offices in Italy searched
The EU anti-trust body has been tightening its noose around the American corporate Amazon and Apple Inc. The latest ...
- Reliance Retail has not confirmed anything about its talks with Amazon
- Amazon also declined any comment
Global giant Amazon is eying a 9.9% stake in Reliance Retail, the largest Indian retail chain. According to a ...