Search result for Amazon
- Supermarkets of United Kingdom has warned Brazil over the Amazon land bill
- An open letter has been calling on the legislature of Brazil to reject a bill that can legalise the private occupation of the public land
- Amazon is going to open a high-tech hair salon in the United Kingdom
- Due to the covid-19 protocol, the salon is going to maintain reduced capacity and employees will check the temperatures of the guests
The biggest online...
• Thanks to this approval, which came with 24-17 vote that split along party lines, this report with over 400 pages will be becoming an official committee report
• The first bill regarding this takedown has already been introduced in the month of March by ...
- In the online shopping category of E-commerce, Amazon Online India was the biggest advertiser in 2020.
- Compared to 2019, ad volumes of online shopping (mostly Amazon) on TV grew by 5% in 2020.
As per a Television Audience ...
• This admission from the e-commerce company came a week after US Representative Mark Pocan had criticised it’s working conditions in tweet
• Pocan had said “Paying workers $15/hr doesn’t make you a ‘progressive workplace' when ...
• Talking to the Reuters, a Microsoft spokesman said this contract is apparently worth up to $21.88 billion over the period of 10 years
• On the other hand, a Microsoft spokesman said the headsets will be manufactured in the United States
• Amazon is now planning to use the real-time RT-PCR Test for detecting SARS-CoV-2. This is also part of it's overall preparedness and response programme
• “Amazon real-time RT-PCR test for detecting SARS-CoV-2 will be performed at laboratories d...
• Tech giant Apple Inc must pay about $308.5 million to Personalized Media Communications LLC (PMC) over charges of infringing a patent said a federal jury
• In the year 2015, PMC LLC has dragged Apple to the court over alleging iTunes service had infringe...
• This decision has been taken by the US retail giant in order to expand its marketplace to non-US vendors
• The report further said allowing foreign vendors will enable Walmart to compete with e-commerce giant Amazon and access China’s vast network ...
- Japan Post invest 8% stake in Rakuten for partnership in deliveries.
- The news leads Rakuten shares to shoot up 8.6% in Friday trading.
- The country’s post office will gain technology advice and personnel from Rakuten...
• Eco is a crypto start-up
• The platform aims to be better than banks, credit cards and checking accounts put ...
- The company Amazon has launched its first checkout-free grocery store in the United Kingdom
- According to Amazon, the outlet is the first convenience grocery store to offer just walk out shopping in the United Kingdom
• In order to support the union drive at an Amazon fulfilment center in Bessemer, Alabama, the President of the United States, Joe Biden released a video statement on Sunday night
• The Democratic leader also had a word directly with the employers who were...
• Taylor Kitsch, the actor known for 21 Bridges and Friday Night Lights has joined the cast of Amazon's thriller ‘The Terminal List' which stars Chris Pratt
• ‘The Terminal List’ is being produced by Amazon Studios and Civic Cente...
- Many secret documents have revealed the plan of Amazon to dodge Indian regulators.
- Amazon is favoring big sellers on its platform.
- Amazon has used big sellers to twist rules meant to protect the small retailers in India from gett...
• The people delivering those packages were independent workers and not Amazon employees
• Instead of paying them, Amazon hid all the customer tips from drivers and repeatedly tried to mislead them
• Amazon continued taking tips till 2019 bu...
• Wall Street stocks were primarily boosted by the results announced by Alphabet and e-commerce giant Amazon as both the companies continued making profits despite the COVID-19 pandemic
• According to the data released by payroll firm ADP, the United State...
• Jeff Bezos has decided to step down from his post of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) later this year
• Bezos said that this decision will allow him the time and energy he needs to focus on the Day 1 Fund, the Bezos Earth Fund, Blue Origin, The Washingt...
- MeitY has plans to set up a quantum computing applications lab in India.
- The quantum computing applications lab will be powered by AWS.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in India is planning to est...
• Twitter said that this action has been taken in the wake of violent events that took place last week in Washington, where Trump supporters stormed the Capitol Hill
• Earlier on Monday, Amazon had also said that it was taking down some QAnon products from...