Search result for Apple
• The lawsuit was filed in the US District Court in the District of Columbia, and in it, the Justice Department accused Google of illegally maintaining its monopoly over search via multiple exclusive business contracts and agreements that lock out competition
• According to the reports, Hudson will play Micah Keith, who is a lifestyle guru and friend of Spencer’s Poppy Parnell in the season two
• The story of this new season revolves around the two women as a new case comes to deeply involve them and puts...
• The new iPhone 12 arrives with a 6.1-inch display and has flat sides with a flush display
• Apple said that all iPhone 12 models in the U.S. will support millimeter wave 5G and also the lower-frequency bands
• Immediately after the launch,...
- Strong Chinese trade data leads to Tokyo stocks end higher on Tuesday.
- Technology stock issues gained ahead of Apple Inc.’s product launch.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up by 43.09 points.
• The hearing will take place on September 28, today and the U.S. District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers will decide the fate of this case
• This battle started when the gaming company implemented a direct-pay system into Fortnite, which means that Apple wo...
• The users can add Shazam's Music Recognition feature to the Control Center through the Control Center options in the Settings app
• In order to use this feature, the user is required to open up Control Center and then tap on the Shazam icon to initia...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 312.99 points or 1.12 percent to 27,588.99, while the S&P 500 index fell 47.64 points to 3,309
• After hitting record highs, big tech stocks like Facebook, Amazon and Apple fell sharply in recent session...
• According to a recently given statement by Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang, Arm is in everything, and they power computers of all different types of shapes from the fastest supercomputer in the world, to smart watches and smart thermostats
• As per the rep...
Chinese telecom giant Huawei on Thursday once again stated that it is going to replace Google with its own operating system into its smartphones and expand its ecosystem of apps amidst its efforts of sustaining in the ongoing battle between the U.S. and China.
Huawei stated that all its sm...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading at 28,064.13 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,410.90, while the Nasdaq 100 is at 11,433.35
• Shares of Tesla jumped 6.42 percent to $351.42 after witnessing a massive decline in Wednesday
- Italy has launched an investigation into Google, Apple, and Dropbox on top of their cloud storage services
- The competition watchdog of Italy has introduced six investigations for the Google Drive, Apple iCloud, and the online storage servi...
- Written pleas by iPhone on-contract-to hire makers Pegatron, Foxconn and Wistron and Karbonn, Samsung and Lava and Dixon to execute mobile phones orders worth around $100 billion from India have been permitted by the instituted group.
- The instituted committee has approved...
• After rallying on Wednesday, tech stocks shed their gains and were trading in red
• Tesla was the top laggard with fall of 9 percent, though for the year its shares are still up by nearly 400 percent
• According to the market analysts, the...
- Japan Display Inc. to sell part of its panel production facilities to Sharp Corp.
- The panel production plant will be sold for $390 million.
- The company also plans to sell additional facilities to Apple for $85 million.
- Ultra-Wideband (UWB) has been experiencing a huge and growing momentum in the past few months, with an increasing number of companies offering devices or chipsets that support the accurate, cm-level, real-time ranging and positioning technology.
- UWB provides a highly prec...
- Apple launches its third store in Singapore, even as the retail and the travel industry continue to suffer amid the Covid-19 pandemic effects.
In an announcement, the tech goliath affirmed that its third store will open at Marina Bay...
- Samsung is underway with plans to shift a major part of its smartphone production to India from Vietnam and other countries.
- The South Korean electronics firm is in penultimate stages to manufacture devices worth over $40 billion (Rs. 3 lakh crore) in the country.
- Taiwan’s tech manufacturers are looking beyond China.
- They want to stabilize chains by expanding in India.
This some say is at the insistence of Apple. There is a growing camaraderie between India and Taiwan with both maintaining cordial relations ...
- Apple Inc. and Epic Games dispute continue over the latter’s ‘Fortnite’ game.
- Apple Inc. has accused Epic Games of asking for a ‘side letter’ to create its own game for Apple App Store.
- U.S stock indexes gained higher on Friday.
- Tech based stocks reported gains.
- Dow still remained about 6% below its peak as it was in February.
- The S&P 500 and NASDAQ both recorded gains.