Search result for Artificial Intelligence
- Com Olho is the first company in India that has patented Advertising Fraud detection.
- Advertising industry sees the advertising fraud as a serious concern as digital advertising is increasing nowadays.
One of the fastest-g...
- Yahoo Japan to use AI to delete harmful and defamatory comments.
- The measure is to boost efforts to tackle cyberbullying after a suspected suicide of a reality show star.
- It will release a list of expressions that could b...
- The watchdog of the European Union has given the warning of the risks while using the artificial intelligence
- The director of FRA said that, artificial intelligence is not error-free and hence it is created by humans and humans can make mi...
• US Army General Richard D Clarke has said that his unit is planning to have increased use of AI along with machine learning in an attempt to take forward its effectiveness
• Clark said the United States is currently leading that race as it has jump-start...
• This order directs agencies to prepare inventories of AI-use cases throughout their departments and also directs the White House to develop a road map for policy guidance for administrative use
• The order will foster public trust in the technology, driv...
- The government of Spain is going to invest 600 million euros for developing the artificial intelligence for the next two years
- The development programme will be including a time span from the year 2021 to the year 2023 and will be starting...
- Major train stations in Japan get AI guide panels for a trial period.
- The equipment is said to provide tourists and transfer information.
- The East Japan Railway Co. is aiming to use them to make up for labor shortage.
Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR Of 49.4% From 2019 To 2027, owing to the Increasing Demand for Automation with the help of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry, says Absolute Markets Insights
The healthcare industry has quickly absorbed the digitization trends, and is increasingly incorporating technology for patient treatment, case handling, financial management and security management, amongst others. Lately, the advancement in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is drastically ...
- Japan’s IBM Corp. unit develop an AI suitcase to assist blind people.
- A pilot test of a prototype was conducted at an airport in Japan earlier this month.
- The AI suitcase successfully navigated itself to an All Nipp...
- The United Kingdom for using the Artificial Intelligence for the novel corona virus vaccine side effects
- The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority or MHRA has paid 1.5 million pounds to Genpact United Kingdom for developing an Arti...
- Universities in Japan to implement AI-based monitoring systems to prevent cheating.
- Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba will introduce the system.
- The online monitoring system was developed by Space Concept...
- Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ for healthcare sector in the UK.
- Alcidion wants to help the NHS.
Australian health technology company Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ ca...
- Skin Analytics has developed a skin cancer screening service that uses AI.
- Skin Analytics has successfully raised £ 4 million in Series A funding.
Skin Analytics, a startup based in United Kingdom (UK) has developed ...
- The use of AI in the Estonian public sector has started and it is rapidly increasing.
- By 2020 end, 50 kratt solutions, AI technology will be in use in Estonia.
- The plan focuses on cyber security to make digital transactions while...
- Fountech Solutions has launched across Cyprus, the USA and the UK.
- The AI consultancy firm will help clients drive growth through artificial intelligence.
- Fountech Solutions is a subsidiary of Fountech.
- Wolters Kluwer has forged a partnership AI Contract Analytics provider Della.
- Through AI technology, the partners intend to help legal professionals.
- For the first time, AI technology is going to be applied to the market of legal...
- France's largest network of pathology labs is using Ibex's Galen™ Prostate solution in routine clinical practice.
- The new development is helping pathologists to improve diagnostic accuracy.
A pioneer in artif...
- Naver is the leading Online Search Platform in South Korea.
- Naver is also known as the creator of the LINE Messenger App.
- Never is using Bright Pattern Contact Center for remote workforce.
Well known as “t...
- SK Hynix Inc. has started the mass production of HBM2E DRAM chips.
- The new HBM2E DRAM chip can process data at the speed of 460 gigabyte (GB) per second.
SK Hynix Inc. from South Korea has commenced the mass production of ...
- VUNO has signed a license agreement with M3 to distribute its AI solutions in the Japanese market.
- Sony is the part-owner of M3.
- VUNO is planning to launch many AI-powered medical devices in Japan.