Search result for Arun Mishra
• Attorney General KK Venugopal had sought forgiveness for Prashant Bhushan citing his credentials as distinguished lawyers
• The Supreme Court bench headed by Justice Arun Mishra asked KK Venugopal his views on contemptuous statements made by advocate Bhu...
• The judgement was given by a three-judge bench of Justices Arun Mishra, B R Gavai and Krishna Murari
• The bench observed that tweets made by Prashant Bhushan have brought disrepute to the administration of justice
• The punishment for the...
• According to the three-judge bench, a daughter has equal right to ancestral property by birth even if the father has died before amendments in Hindu Succession Act, 2005
• Justice Arun Mishra said daughter remains a loving daughter hence she shall remain...