Search result for Arvind Kejriwal
DELHI HC ORDERS STAY ON COLLECTION OF ANNUAL AND DEVELOPMENT CHARGES BY PRIVATE SCHOOLS
A decision that will definitely bring some relief to the parents of those kids that study in private schools in Delhi has been taken by the Delhi High Court. The Delhi High Court has ordered a stay on the collection of annual and development charges by a private school during the period of COVID-...
DELHI: CM KEJRIWAL ORDERS AROUND 40,000 COVID-19 TESTS PER DAY
• Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said COVID-19 recovery rate in the national capital was more than 90 percent
• No COVID-19 related death has been reported from patients undergoing home isolation since July 14 said CM Kejriwal
• CM Kej...
DELHI: METRO SERVICES LIKELY TO RESUME FROM SEPTEMBER 1
• According to the government sources, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will be issuing special guidelines in regards with metro services
• The Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said the final decision will be taken by the Central Government
29 PERCENT DELHI PEOPLE HAVE ANTI-BODIES: SERO-SURVEY RESULTS
According to the results of sero-survey that was conducted in the national capital between August 1 and 7, 29.1 percent of people have developed antibodies against COVID-19 said Delhi state government's health minister Satyendra Jain. As per this survey, 32.2 percent women and 28.3 percent me...
RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS CAN SERVE LIQUOR: DELHI STATE GOVERNMENT
The Delhi state government led by the Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday gave green signal to restaurants and hotels in the national capital to serve liquor to its customers, however the bars will stay closed as per the unlock guidelines issued by the Central Government. All the restauran...
DELHI STATE GOVERNMENT'S DOORSTEP DELIVERY SCHEME LIKELY TO RESUME SOON
• Delhi state government has directed VFS Global to resume the doorstep delivery of services said Kailash Gahlot, revenue minister of Delhi
• VFS Global has been asked to ensure that all precautionary measures like social distancing are followed by everyon...
DELHI: HOTEL AND GYM OWNERS THREATEN TO LAUNCH PROTESTS
• The Delhi state government is in favour of giving permission to all the businesses but the LG Baijal has refused citing fragile coronavirus situation
• Around 25 lakh people in Delhi were dependant on gyms, hotels and weekly markets said Chamber of Trade...
ONLY 7 PERCENT OF COVID-19 CASES ARE ACTIVE NOW SAYS DELHI CM KEJRIWAL
• According to the data released by Union Health Ministry, Delhi has reported 146,134 cases of COVID-19 of which 131,657 have recovered
• The national capital has 10,346 active cases of COVID-19, while 4,131 people have lost their lives due to the virus
DELHI: ELECTRIC VEHICLE POLICY LAUNCHED BY CM ARVIND KEJRIWAL
In order to boost the economy and bring down the pollution level in the national capital, the Delhi state government has launched electric vehicle policy said the Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal on Friday.
The head of Aam Aadmi Party said that the Delhi state government studied the...
DELHI NOW HAS LESS THAN 10,000 ACTIVE COVID-19 CASES
• Delhi has 9,897 active cases of coronavirus of which more than 5,000 infected people are staying under home isolation
• Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal applauded the people of Delhi for following all precautionary measures
• Delhi CM ...
REJOICE DELHITES, DIESEL PRICES TO FALL BY RS 8 PER LITRE
• The Delhi state government has decided to reduce VAT from 30 percent to 16.75 percent
• After the decline, the cost of diesel will be Rs 73.64, previously it was Really 82 per litre
• This decision has been taken to provide some relief to ...
COVID-19 MAY SURGE AGAIN SAYS DELHI CM ARVIND KEJRIWAL
• Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said the home isolation programme was one of the main reasons behind the decline in the number of new cases of coronavirus
• People need to stay cautious and cannot afford to become complacent said CM Kejriwal
DELHI COVID-19 TALLY CROSSES 1 LAKH MARK, THIRD IN THE LIST OF WORST AFFECTED STATES
• Delhi has 100,823 cases of coronavirus, while 3,115 people have lost their lives until now
• Total 72,088 people from Delhi have recovered from the dreadful virus till July 6
• According to the statement issued by the Delhi state governmen...
CM KEJRIWAL: SITUATION IN DELHI IMPROVING, RECOVERY RATE AT 67 PERCENT
• CM Kejriwal said out of 100 samples, only 13 people are testing positive for coronavirus
• Previously it was predicted that the city would have nearly 60,000 active cases by June 30, but today there are around 26,000 active cases said CM Arvind Kejriwal<...
CM KEJRIWAL: DELHI GOVERNMENT TO SET UP A PLASMA BANK
• Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said the Delhi government will set up a plasma bank in ILBS Hospital
• Two months back Delhi state government had approved trials of plasma therapy said CM Kejriwal
• The patients in both, the government and ...
DELHI NOW FOLLOWING STRATEGY OF AGGRESSIVE TESTING & ISOLATION SAYS CM KEJRIWAL
• In last 24 hours, Delhi conducted 21,144 COVID-19 tests, highest till date
• As per the new COVID-19 management plan, the authorities have started house-to-house screening of people in various districts across Delhi
• The authorities...
DELHI: INDIA’S NEW COVID-19 HOTSPOT WITH 70,390 CASES
• Delhi and Mumbai account for 40 percent of total reported coronavirus deaths in the country
• The state government of Delhi has implemented new COVID response plan
• The Delhi government will screen each and every house in the national cap...
AS PER NEW COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN, DELHI GOVERNMENT TO SCREEN EVERY HOUSE BY JULY 6
In order to curtail the spread of dreadful coronavirus in the national capital, the state government of Delhi along with the Central Government has decided to implement a new COVID-19 response plan. As per this plan, every house in Delhi will be screened by the medical officials by July 6. The ci...
DELHI GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES NEW SOPs FOR COVID-19 TESTING, HOME QUARANTINE
The state government of Delhi led by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced new set of rules related to coronavirus testing and home quarantine. As per the new rules, people in Delhi that test positive for the coronavirus through a lab-based swab test will be first taken to a government cen...
INDIA’S CORONAVIRUS TALLY PAST 4.4 LAKH, DEATH TOLL AT 14,011
• Current Total Cases: 440,215
• Total Deaths : 14,011
• Cumulative recoveries : 248,190
• Active cases: 178,014
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 135,796, number of deaths 6...