Search result for AstraZeneca
• Data from a separate phase 3 trial being conducted in Britain was expected by the first quarter of 2021 and could be the basis for regulatory approval said Novavax
• The pharma company said data from an early-to-mid stage or phase 2 trial of their experi...
• The US President Donald Trump has directed defence and health chiefs to ensure that the US is the first in the list to get UK's COVID-19 vaccine currently developed by pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca along with the University of Oxford
• The Ameri...
• Eli Lilly has decided to suspend Phase 3 of its lab-produced anti-body treatment in hospitalized patients over an unspecified incident
• Previously AstraZeneca-University of Oxford developed coronavirus vaccine trials were put on hold after one of its ca...
• Johnson & Johnson in its statement said that the company's clinical and safety physicians along with an independent data and safety monitoring board are reviewing the participant’s illness
• The pharmaceutical giant further said that these ...
- South Korean pharmaceutical companies have joined the rat race to develop vaccines and treatments for the novel coronavirus, and several of them have received the nod for clinical trials from the country's drug safety agency.
- Among the front-runners is Celltrion Inc.'s ...
• According to an announcement by Mark Suzman, CEO, Gates Foundation, total 16 CEOs have signed a communique stating their commitments to help ensure equitable & effective global allocation of COVID-19 interventions
• The founder of Microsoft Bill Gate...
- South Korea’s central bank warned Sunday that lame practices by individual nations to oblige their citizens disregarding others for access to a future coronavirus vaccine are likely to push back the deadline for the pandemic’s end.
- This is so because there are indic...
• Novavax in the month of August had inked a deal with Serum Institute of India, the largest producer of vaccines in the world in order to produce a minimum of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate
• The U.S. drug developer had previously said that it will supply...
• Shares of AstraZeneca went up by 0.5 percent after its announcement regarding the resumption of its last-stage COVID-19 vaccine trials with the University of Oxford
• Shares of Oracle surged 4 percent on the reports of the company securing a partnership ...
• Current Total Cases: 6,339,403
• Total Deaths : 191,191
• Cumulative recoveries : 3,575,866
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
? California: Cases 726,377,number of deaths 13,496. Active cases 369,018...
- Clinical trials of a COVID-19 vaccine have started in Japan; product of AstraZeneca.
- AstraZeneca plans to supply vaccines to Japan starting next year.
- The name of the vaccine candidate is AZD1222, developed with the Univ...
- The vaccine availability will justify the criticism around US handling of the pandemic
- Reportedly it is AstraZeneca’s corona virus vaccine
Trump administration has faced severe criticism on the handling of the COVID ...
• The Serum Institute of India has stated that it has shortlisted 10 centres across the nation to conduct Phase II and Phase III human clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford
• On Monday, the national expert group on vacci...
• The Serum Institute of India, Pune has signed an agreement with Gavi and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to accelerate the development and distribution of up to 100 million doses
• As per the agreement signed by the Serum Institute with AstraZeneca a...
- Japan and Britain’s AstraZeneca are expected to reach a deal over the COVID-19 vaccine soon.
- The Japanese government will receive a supply of over 100 million doses of the vaccine.
- Japan has already agreed to recei...
- SK Bioscience, the South Korean pharmaceutical company capable of producing 200 million coronavirus vaccine kits by June 2021.
- The SK Bioscience has received $3.6 million in May by the US Billionaire’s foundation to accelerate the de...
BILL GATES: COVID VACCINE IS A NEED, APPROX. 14 MILLION DOSAGES WILL SUFFICE FOR GLOBAL ACCESS TO ALL
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation had donated $300 billion till now towards Covid19 vaccine research
- If multiple dosages of the vaccine will be the need, then 14 billion dosages will have to be produced, he said
As the Human t...
- The vaccine was administered on 543 volunteers
- 70% felt fatigued
- 60% had a headache
The much-awaited results of the coronavirus vaccine, collaboratively developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca we...
- Despite successful trial results Moderna and AstraZeneca stocks dip
- BioXcel Therapeutics up by % post its phase successful trial of the therapeutic cure for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
Last week at the US stock market was a m...
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD & ASTRAZENECA PLC COLLABORATED COVID-19 VACCINE IN 3RD STAGE OF SUCCESSFUL HUMAN TRIAL
- The first two stages of the vaccine have been successful
- The UK is one of the many countries desperately trying to develop a stable vaccine against covid19.
Seven months on with the coronavirus pandemic, it remains a nui...