Search result for Auto industry
• The $52 deal, which was announced in the month of October 2019, got shelved for a year courtesy of the coronavirus pandemic
• According to the reports, shares in Stellantis will start trading in Milan and Paris on Monday, and on Tuesday in New York...
• The Quadrant Information Services database was used by ValuePenguin in order to assess 15 million quotes for drivers across the America
• The report states that auto insurance rates across the country went down by 1.7 percent for 2021
- KIAF reports exports of key industries likely to grow by nearly 12% in 2021.
- KIAF projected overseas shipments of chips, automobiles, and nine other major business sectors.
- The output of auto-industry is estimated to incr...
• As per the Edmunds’ forecast, total 14.4 million cars and trucks are likely to get sold in the year 2020, which is 15.5 percent lower as compared to 2019
• While Nissan recorded the biggest sales volume decline this year in the U.S. history with a ...
• The largest auto lender in the United States, Ally Financial Inc. said the supply of new cars in the country is lower side and the car manufacturers should get busy
• Executive Officer (CEO) Jeffrey Brown said there’s enough consumer demand for man...
• Reportedly automotive producers and other steel-intensive producers in the United States are currently facing a supply shortage which is likely to force shutdown
• According to the market analysts, this is the lowest months on hand reading for carbon inv...
• Biden is likely to implement his policies to step up electric vehicle production, offer incentives for EVs, bring down carbon emissions along with providing jobs in the ailing industry courtesy of the COVID-19 pandemic
• Primary objective of the Joe Bide...
• The consultancies said retail sales of new vehicles are estimated to reach nearly 1.2 million units in October, which is a 3 percent increase from a year ago when adjusted for selling days
• Thomas King, president of the data and analytics division at J....
• Few auto parts manufacturers including Mobex Global have said that they are increasing payments, offering bonuses to fill job openings as currently they are not able to complete their targets
• Right after the dreadful coronavirus started wreaking havoc,...
• Automobile companies General Motors, Toyota and Fiat Chrysler reported fall of 10 percent in the auto sales in the third-quarter though this decline was lower than predicted by the industry experts
• Along with a boost from low-interest rates, another fa...
• According to automakers, U.S. sales for the month of September is likely to go up and exceed the August rate of 15.2 million vehicles
• Automakers have said that their manufacturing plants are now running at close to full speed in order to re-stock showr...
• The S&P projects global vehicle sales to expand 7 to 9 percent in both 2021 and 2022, meaning that light vehicle sales two years from now will still be 6 percent below 2019 volumes.
• China may be the only market to catch up with 2019 volumes by the ...
- The average age of a vehicle a decade ago was 10.6 years
- The average age was 9.6 years in 2002
According to a new analysis of what Americans are driving, on average, 1 in 4 cars and trucks are at least 16 years...
- Tesla’s success through the pandemic inspires the auto industry to foray more seriously into EVs as governments announced incentives
- 200 new EV models expected in the next 5 years
The need for more electric cars has been...
- South Korean automakers expect a slump of 25 percent on average from a year ago due to coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- 130 automakers and auto component manufacturers have projected that the sales will reduce by 17.6 billion won.
• Wuhan is a home to plants owned by automaker Dongfeng Motor Group’s joint venture with various other companies
• In the year 2019, Wuhan produced 1.5 million vehicles
• Along with cars and vehicles, the subsidies will also be given o...
• Auto industry giants like BMW, Toyota, Jaguar and others have already suspended the production of cars
• North American companies like General Motors, Ford have also stopped making cars
• Britain’s car makers would be affected worst ...
- The coronavirus has started to affect the customer visits at some US auto dealers.
- The virus has forced many automakers in Asia and Europe to shut their plants and now its effects are being felt by the US dealers.
- So far this mo...
- The novel coronavirus is almost at every corner of the World. 124 countries have been affected by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 has greatly impacted the automobile sector.
- During the time of coronavirus, one should seek medical advice in de...
- The local government in Shandong has helped around 32 South Korean auto parts makers in the province to restart work.
- To prevent the infection the locals from different towns have helped the company to arrange its workers&...