Search result for Automobile
According to industry sources, Friday's record-breaking number of roughly 300,000 imported car sales was fuelled by pent-up demand for luxury cars during the coronavirus outbreak. In 2022, the Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association reported that sales of imported car brands r...
The world's first solar-powered vehicle is being created by the collaboration of the Netherlands-based Lightyear and Sharjah Research, Technology and Innovation Park (SRTI).
Lightyear's collaboration with the park, which acts as a centre for tech company incubation, will be the ...
- Spike in Covid-19 infections hit the automotive market in Japan
- Government forced to impose new lockdown restrictions
A spike in the Delta variant cases forced the Asian countries to impose fresh and new lockdown curbs. Th...
- Automobile dealers are demanding protection from sudden exits by global auto makers.
- FADA wants Indian government to implement system to protect the interests of dealers from sudden exits by multinational manufacturers.
- FADA told...
- Auto sales in China rose 36.6 percent in the Jan-March period.
- Sales of passenger vehicles increased 38.1 percent year on year.
- Auto sales totaled 2.13 million units in May alone.
- NEV is expected to represent 2...
- Hyundai Motor Co.’s UK unit is orders for taking down the ad for its fuel cell cars over the inflated claims
- Hyundai said, its claim had been based on the car having an on-board air-purification system
The United Ki...
- The EV company Lunaz has secured the investment from David Beckham
- The company Lunaz has been representing the very best of UK ingenuity in the design and technology
The electrified classic car company Lunaz, which i...
- Ford delays the deliveries of Mustang Mach-E in United Kingdom
- Ford delays the deliveries in the United Kingdom because of the safety risk
According to the reports, the deliveries of the first long-range electric vehicle ...
- Toyota Australia said, it is not affected by the shortage of semiconductors
- The company has reported a record demand for much of the company’s line up
The automobile company Toyota said that, it has been doing ...
- The unique electric vehicle design of the company Page-Roberts can boost the range of the electric vehicle by 30 percent
- The patented design concept of the company rethinks the position of the battery in a conventional electric vehicle
- The company Peugeot is going to be launching its first electric vehicle in Australia in 2022
- The identity of the of the vehicle is yet to be confirmed by the company
The automobile company Peugeot has confirmed that,...
- Nissan is in talks over the production of an electric car battery factory in United Kingdom
- The discussions have been part of a plan for making Sunderland, the largest high-volume EV site outside Japan
According to a repo...
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
- The new Mahindra Thar is not going to be sold in Australia
- The Stellantis Group has also accused Mahindra of misleading and deceptive conduct in the court
Just few weeks after the Stellantis Group, who is the owner of the...
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
- Japan’s exports saw largest increase by 38% in April.
- Exports of goods in April soared to 7.18 trillion yen.
- Imports rose 12.8 percent in April to 6.93 trillion yen.
- Exports to China grew 33.9 percent fro...
- Over 57,000 KIA vehicles have recalled for the concerns related to fire in the engine of the cars
- The Product Safety Australia has found 57,851 vehicles that have been affected by the problem
More than 57,000 vehicles of ...
- South Korea’s automobile production has surged by 11.8 percent as compared to a year ago.
- South Korea has exported 188,293 cars which indicates a surge of 52.8 percent as compared to last year.
- The exports of SUVs have slu...
- FCA and Groupe PSA are collaborating to develop new jeep and sell it in India.
- New SUVs and cars from Citroen are coming to in India.
Fiat Chrysler Automobile (FCA) and Groupe PSA are collaborating to form a new company ca...
- APR 2021 witnessed fall in auto registrations.
- Due to COVID surge and lockdowns all over India, 32% fall was observed in auto registrations.
- Passenger vehicles showed a decline of over 11%.
According to a report...