Search result for Automobile
- the German car manufacturing company BMW has already started the works on the company’s mid-life facelift for its SUV BMW X7
- The other elements on the test model like the centre placed air intakes and front-line grills remain unchang...
- The auto makers in Germany are expecting around 14.8 million electric cars on the roads of Germany by the year 2030
- The government of Germany is only planning for having only 7 million to the 10 million of the electric vehicles on the road...
- The company BMW has announced that, it will be manufacturing the next-generation Mini Countryman in Germany
- The official press release also confirms that, an electric version of the new Mini Countryman is also going to be available <...
- The company Jaguar Land Rover or JLR is going to develop a smart city hub in Ireland for testing the self-driving vehicle technology
- The JLR company will be partnering with the mobility, global software and telecom companies for the creati...
- The Automaker BMW is going to move the engine production to the United Kingdom and Austria
- BMW said, it is going to retool its factories in Germany for building the electric cars and components
The German automaker &lsquo...
- The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy declared on Nov. 16 that South Korea’s automobile exports totalled 200,666 cars last month, down 3.2 percent from the previous year.
- After the eruption of COVID-19, the monthly shipments dropped 44.6 percent year on year in April...
- The government of Germany is going to extend is going to extend its environmental subsidy for the electric cars until the year 2025
- The bonus which has been increased, will now be extended beyond the year 2021
- The economics mini...
- The company BMW has launched it iX electric SUV, and the car has a range of 300 miles on single charge.
- The company BMW did not reveal the battery size of its electric SUV but said that, can add 75 miles for every 10 minutes of charge ...
- The Volkswagen Group has decided to cut Turkey and shift the leftovers to Slovakia after the production changes related to corona virus
- The CEO of Volkswagen said that, the company has been reassessing the capacity in Slovakia because of t...
- The car manufacturers of the United Kingdom had spent more than 735 million pounds for preparing for the Brexit
- The report from the SMMT said that, the car industry of United Kingdom has spent 735 million pounds in the year 2020 itself
- The e-Niro model of the Kia Motors company becomes the best-selling electric car in the month of October 2020 in United Kingdom
- The company Kia Motors has announced that, the company has recorded its best-ever quarterly sales during the th...
- Bentley, which is a Luxury carmaker has revealed that, the plans for going fully electric by the year 2030
- The Bentley, which has been owned by Volkswagen group is also aiming to be carbon neutral in the coming decades
- The German company Mercedes-Benz have revealed that, the company is no longer interested in the race of producing the autonomous vehicles
- The company has dropped the idea because a lot of the other manufacturers are doing the same things
- The German Automaker BMW said that, its third-quarter net profit has been increased by beating the expectations
- The company has posted a net profit of 1.8 billion euros than the same period in the year 2019
The German aut...
- As the world elatedly watches the razor-sharp US presidential election unfold to a lot of uncertainty ahead, Democrat candidate Joe Biden appears to have the upper hand, as of Thursday here.
- South Korean industries have remained pensive for either scenario, with prospects gyrat...
- The government of the United Kingdom will be investing 49 million pounds as a support for driving the automobile industry to wards green future
- 31 projects will get 10 million pounds as a support for the development of the low carbon emiss...
- The Nidec Corp., which is based in Japan is going to 1.9 billion dollars on a new plant in Serbia
- The company Nidec Corp. is going to build motors for the electric vehicles as the company is seeking more business from the automakers ...
- The European Automobile Manufacturer’s Association or ACEA is charging the infrastructure growth is slow in the continent of Europe
- The Director General of the ACEA has warned Europe that, this is potentially extremely dangerous ...
- Global output of Japanese automakers rise in September by 1.7%.
- Toyota Motor Corp.’s global production grew by 11.7%.
- Suzuki Motor Corp.’s global output has increased by 19.1%.
- Honda Motor Co.&rsquo...
- The German Company Mercedes-Benz is going to increase its stake to 20 percent in the luxury car brand Aston Martin
- The Automaker Aston Martin, which has discharged the cash after a devastating stock market flotation said that Mercedes Benz...