Search result for Automobile
- The Volkswagen UK has appointed James Douglas as the new head of sales operations
- James Douglas has been working with Volkswagen for eight years as he joined the company as the head of fleet for Audi
The company Volkswage...
- The car company MG becomes the first electric car available for rent in Australia
- The all-electric MG ZS EV company SUV car has become the first electric car to join a major car hire company in Australia
The all-electric ...
- The company BMW has recalled its BMW X5 and X6 cars because of the electrical fault
- Around 17,000 BMW cars have been recalled by the consumer watchdog over the fears for the plug that can overheat or spark a fire
- The company Waylands is all set for opening the Volvo car dealership in Bristol in United Kingdom
- This new franchise is going to commence in the month of August 2021 with the completion of the dealership
The Waylands has ...
- The company Polestar said that, it wants to build the first truly climate neutral car by the year 2030
- The company said that the experts have warned the carbon offsetting by planting the trees is unsustainable
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- The company MG has revealed its bold Cyberster concept as all electric sport vehicle
- The car is an electric two-door roadster, which has been intended as a vision of the future
The company MG has revealed the bold&nb...
- KAIDA reports S. Korea’s sales on imported vehicle to increase in March.
- German cars saw the most sales in the country.
- In March the country’s newly registered foreign vehicles climbed to 27,297 units. ...
- The automobile giant BMW has changed its pricing for i3 to qualify for the Plug-in Car Grant in the United Kingdom
- Under the new rules, the Plug-in Car Grant in UK has been cut from 3,000 pounds to 2,500 pounds
- Toyota Motor Corp has opened its first commercial hydrogen fuel pump in Australia
- Toyota is pressing Australia for promoting the rollout of hydrogen fuel stations
On Monday, the company Toyota Motor Corp has successfully ...
- Volkswagen decided to launch dieselgate damages from the former bosses of the country
- The company has decided for launching the action against a six-year investigation of the dieselgate scandal
The company Volkswagen has ...
- Mercedes-Benz car owners in UK seeks for damages over the alleged emissions cheating devices
- A law firm in UK has filed particulars of the claim from the owners of the cars at the high court in London
A law firm in United...
- Production of Ford Mondeo to be closed in the month of March 2022
- Mondeo was launched as the first world car of Ford and it is currently in its fifth generation
As launched as the first world car of the company Ford, the ...
- The company Tesla wants Australia to change the road laws to fit the company’s semi-truck
- Australia is going to probably miss out on the first generation of the electric heavy trucks
The company Tesla Inc. has been ...
- Geely Automobile Holdings to form JV with Zeekr for electric vehicles.
- Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd.'s profit fell 32% in 2020.
- Geely Automobile will invest 2 billion yuan jointly with parent Zhejiang Geely Holding G...
- The Volkswagen Group is going to be launching the Cupra performance car brand in Australia
- The car brand Cupra has been selling the fast and stylish cars with the technology, that has been borrowed from Audi and Volkswagen
- The government of the United Kingdom cuts the grant for electric cars from 3000 pounds to 2500 pounds
- The move has been made by the government to reflect a greater range of affordable vehicles
The government of the United...
- According to a survey, Toyota has been the best car brand in Australia
- The research has been compiling the scores for how the customers has been viewing the quality of the brand and owner’s satisfaction
- The Polestar 2 electric car is going to be reaching Australia by the end of the year 2021
- The specific timing for the launch of the car has not been confirmed yet
The all-electric car brand Polestar has announced that, th...
- ACMA wants Haryana Government to revoke the law which makes it compulsory for companies to hire 75% of workforce among local people.
- The law also fixes minimum salary for local talent.
The Automotive Component Manufacturer...