Search result for Automobile Industry
- Hyundai Motor Co.’s UK unit is orders for taking down the ad for its fuel cell cars over the inflated claims
- Hyundai said, its claim had been based on the car having an on-board air-purification system
The United Ki...
- Nissan is in talks over the production of an electric car battery factory in United Kingdom
- The discussions have been part of a plan for making Sunderland, the largest high-volume EV site outside Japan
According to a repo...
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
- The new Mahindra Thar is not going to be sold in Australia
- The Stellantis Group has also accused Mahindra of misleading and deceptive conduct in the court
Just few weeks after the Stellantis Group, who is the owner of the...
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
- The legal dispute between Mahindra and Jeep has started to heat up in Australia
- In the federal court of Australia, the legal representatives of both Jeep and Mahindra went head-to-head during the hearing
The global battle...
- The launch of Aston Martin’s new SUV has revived the decreasing sales of the company in United Kingdom
- This launch has been able to put it on track for selling more cars in 2021 than it did in 2019
The launch of a n...
- United Kingdom overtakes France for becoming the second largest electric car market of Europe
- The electric car sales in the United Kingdom have been increased rapidly since the beginning of 2020
The United Kingdom has ove...
- the company Lotus is going to build electric sports cars in the United Kingdom as a part of a 2.5 billion pounds plan
- the company has already started creating several hundred jobs as it starts the production at the end of 2021
- The Volkswagen UK has appointed James Douglas as the new head of sales operations
- James Douglas has been working with Volkswagen for eight years as he joined the company as the head of fleet for Audi
The company Volkswage...
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- The company MG has revealed its bold Cyberster concept as all electric sport vehicle
- The car is an electric two-door roadster, which has been intended as a vision of the future
The company MG has revealed the bold&nb...
- Volkswagen decided to launch dieselgate damages from the former bosses of the country
- The company has decided for launching the action against a six-year investigation of the dieselgate scandal
The company Volkswagen has ...
- Mercedes-Benz car owners in UK seeks for damages over the alleged emissions cheating devices
- A law firm in UK has filed particulars of the claim from the owners of the cars at the high court in London
A law firm in United...
- Production of Ford Mondeo to be closed in the month of March 2022
- Mondeo was launched as the first world car of Ford and it is currently in its fifth generation
As launched as the first world car of the company Ford, the ...
- The company Tesla wants Australia to change the road laws to fit the company’s semi-truck
- Australia is going to probably miss out on the first generation of the electric heavy trucks
The company Tesla Inc. has been ...
- The Polestar 2 electric car is going to be reaching Australia by the end of the year 2021
- The specific timing for the launch of the car has not been confirmed yet
The all-electric car brand Polestar has announced that, th...
- ACMA wants Haryana Government to revoke the law which makes it compulsory for companies to hire 75% of workforce among local people.
- The law also fixes minimum salary for local talent.
The Automotive Component Manufacturer...
- The company Mitsubishi Motors has confirmed that, it will be ending the car sales in the United Kingdom
- The company has announced that, it has been planning to procure new vehicles from its alliance partner Renault
- Aston Martin to produce its electric cars in the United Kingdom
- Lawrence Stroll said that, battery-powered SUV and fully electric sports cars are going to be made at the Aston Martin plants in UK and Wales
Aston Martin, w...