Search result for Automobile industry
UK UNIT OF HYUNDAI ORDERED TO TAKE DOWN ADVERTISEMENT FOR FUEL CELL CARS
- Hyundai Motor Co.’s UK unit is orders for taking down the ad for its fuel cell cars over the inflated claims
- Hyundai said, its claim had been based on the car having an on-board air-purification system
The United Ki...
REPORT: NISSAN IN TALKS OEVR EV BATTERY FACTORY IN UNITED KINGDOM
- Nissan is in talks over the production of an electric car battery factory in United Kingdom
- The discussions have been part of a plan for making Sunderland, the largest high-volume EV site outside Japan
According to a repo...
BMW AND MINI LAUNCHED CHARING SERVICES FOR ELECTRIC CAR CUSTOMERS OF UK
- The BMW and MINI has launched the charging service for the electric car customers in United Kingdom
- The users are also going to have access to more than 173,000 charging points throughout the continent of Europe
NEW MAHINDRA THAR IS NOT GOING TO BE SOLD IN AUSTRALIA
- The new Mahindra Thar is not going to be sold in Australia
- The Stellantis Group has also accused Mahindra of misleading and deceptive conduct in the court
Just few weeks after the Stellantis Group, who is the owner of the...
STUDY: ONE IN FOUR CONSUMERS PLAN TO BUY AN ELECTRIC CAR
- One in the four consumers in the United Kingdom are planning to buy an electric car
- The study indicated that, 24 percent of consumers in UK are hoping to switch to an electric vehicle
According to a study conducted by the...
LEGAL BATTLE BETWEEN MAHINDRA AND JEEP HEATS UP IN AUSTRALIA
- The legal dispute between Mahindra and Jeep has started to heat up in Australia
- In the federal court of Australia, the legal representatives of both Jeep and Mahindra went head-to-head during the hearing
The global battle...
LAUNCH OF NEW SUV SPIKE ASTON MARTIN’S CAR SALES IN UK
- The launch of Aston Martin’s new SUV has revived the decreasing sales of the company in United Kingdom
- This launch has been able to put it on track for selling more cars in 2021 than it did in 2019
The launch of a n...
UK OVERTAKES FRANCE AS SECOND LARGEST ELECTRIC CAR MARKET IN EUROPE
- United Kingdom overtakes France for becoming the second largest electric car market of Europe
- The electric car sales in the United Kingdom have been increased rapidly since the beginning of 2020
The United Kingdom has ove...
LOTUS TO BUILD ELECTRIC SPORTS CARS IN UNITED KINGDOM
- the company Lotus is going to build electric sports cars in the United Kingdom as a part of a 2.5 billion pounds plan
- the company has already started creating several hundred jobs as it starts the production at the end of 2021
JAMES DOUGLAS APPOINTED AS HEAD OF SALES OPERATIONS FOR VOLKSWAGEN UK
- The Volkswagen UK has appointed James Douglas as the new head of sales operations
- James Douglas has been working with Volkswagen for eight years as he joined the company as the head of fleet for Audi
The company Volkswage...
ELECTRIC CAR SALES INCREASED IN UK DESPITE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
UK: MG REVEALED ITS NEW ‘MG CYBERSTER’ AS ALL-ELECTRIC SPORT VEHICLE
- The company MG has revealed its bold Cyberster concept as all electric sport vehicle
- The car is an electric two-door roadster, which has been intended as a vision of the future
The company MG has revealed the bold&nb...
VOLKSWAGEN SEEKS DIESELGATE DAMAGES FROM FORMER BOSSES
- Volkswagen decided to launch dieselgate damages from the former bosses of the country
- The company has decided for launching the action against a six-year investigation of the dieselgate scandal
The company Volkswagen has ...
UK: OWNERS OF MERCEDES-BENZ CAR SEEK FOR DAMAGES OVER ALLEGED EMISSIONS CHEATING DEVICES
- Mercedes-Benz car owners in UK seeks for damages over the alleged emissions cheating devices
- A law firm in UK has filed particulars of the claim from the owners of the cars at the high court in London
A law firm in United...
UK: FORD’S MONDEO PRODUCTION TO BE CLOSED IN MARCH 2022
- Production of Ford Mondeo to be closed in the month of March 2022
- Mondeo was launched as the first world car of Ford and it is currently in its fifth generation
As launched as the first world car of the company Ford, the ...
TESLA URGED AUSTRALIA TO CHANGE ROAD LAWS TO FIT ITS SEMI TRUCK
- The company Tesla wants Australia to change the road laws to fit the company’s semi-truck
- Australia is going to probably miss out on the first generation of the electric heavy trucks
The company Tesla Inc. has been ...
POLESTAR 2 ELECTRIC CAR TO REACH AUSTRALIAN MARKET BY END OF 2021
- The Polestar 2 electric car is going to be reaching Australia by the end of the year 2021
- The specific timing for the launch of the car has not been confirmed yet
The all-electric car brand Polestar has announced that, th...
AUTO COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS WANT HARYANA GOVERNMENT TO REVOKE LOCAL HIRING LAW
- ACMA wants Haryana Government to revoke the law which makes it compulsory for companies to hire 75% of workforce among local people.
- The law also fixes minimum salary for local talent.
The Automotive Component Manufacturer...
MITSUBISHI MOTORS TO END CAR SALES IN UNITED KINGDOM
- The company Mitsubishi Motors has confirmed that, it will be ending the car sales in the United Kingdom
- The company has announced that, it has been planning to procure new vehicles from its alliance partner Renault
ASTON MARTIN TO PRODUCE ITS ELECTRIC CARS IN UNITED KINGDOM
- Aston Martin to produce its electric cars in the United Kingdom
- Lawrence Stroll said that, battery-powered SUV and fully electric sports cars are going to be made at the Aston Martin plants in UK and Wales
Aston Martin, w...