Search result for BEIJING
- A donor conference was arranged in Geneva for raising aid for Afghanistan
- Beijing pledging $15 million for coronavirus vaccines and other humanitarian causes
Taliban thanked the world for pledging millions of dollars for A...
- 28 fighter jets flown by China towards Taiwan.
- This is the largest display of force by Beijing towards Taiwan.
- Taiwan's air force deployed its combat air patrol forces in response.
- G-7 nations issued a stat...
A resolution was introduced by leading US lawmakers from the House Foreign Affairs Committee introduced a resolution on Monday, where they urgec the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to shift the location of the 2022 Winter Games, and reason cited by them for is the human rights violation aga...
• Several lawmakers have lashed out at American corporations over their silence on genocide of Uyghurs, a minority community in China
• Pelosi said global leaders who will attend the Beijing Olympics would lose their morality
Criticising China ov...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- China to strengthen its maritime safety authorities over rising tensions.
- Fear engulfs the Asian nation and other countries, including Japan.
- The new legislation will allow China to order foreign vessels to leave what it ...
- China calls Japan’s release of treated radioactive water “extremely irresponsible”.
- China’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian commented the same.
- Zhao was found to reject Japan’s comp...
- China to hold meeting over coronavirus; India welcome to join.
- China will be holding a video conference with South Asian governments.
- China had organized meetings with the govt. of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka,...
• China was hoping that the Biden administration would view its development objectively and rationally, and explore with China a new path of peaceful coexistence and win-win cooperation
• Wang said “If confrontations are at the front, then both are g...
- China CDC reports around 14.29% of China’s population vaccinated.
- Chinese vaccines are said to have an efficacy range of 50.7% to 79.3%.
- China by mid-June plans to vaccinate 560 million of the country's 1.4 bill...
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.
• While the US has on several occasions accused China of creating the dreadful virus in a lab in Wuhan and then intentionally spreading it across the globe, China has denied all such allegations
• China won’t be accepting a list of unilateral demands...
- China reduces Legislative Council of Hong Kong elected seats.
- Only 20 of the council's 90 seats will be filled through elections.
- The committee will remain in control by supporters of Beijing.
- Until now, 35...
- Beijing Winter Olympic organizers tests out hockey, indoor venues.
- The organizers started 10 days of testing from Thursday.
- China is said to have limited experience in holding a high-level ice hockey tournament.
- China finalised due changes in Hong Kong’s electoral system.
- Candidates for public office and work with national security authorities will be monitored by a new committee.
- Beijing imposed the new security legislatio...
• US President said soon he will be inviting an alliance of democracies to come to Washington DC in order to discuss the future
• Biden also said that he would be preventing China from surpassing the United States and becoming the most powerful country in ...
- China National Health Commission administered 65 million COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The data has been reported to be until Sunday.
- Beijing is said to have given 10 million COVID-19 vaccination doses.
- China is aimin...
- China e-commerce JD.com Inc. to buy stake in Sinolink Securities.
- The e-commerce company aims to bolster its financial services operations.
- JD.com plans to buy the stake from Sinolink’s largest shareholder Yongjin G...
- China’s factory gate prices rose in February 2021.
- The country’s producer price index (PPI) rose by 1.7% in 2021.
- Exports in the country grew at a record 154.9% in the dollar.
- Last week Beijing set...
• Chinese government's top diplomat, State Councillor Wang Yi while speaking at his annual news conference talked about the possibility of world's two biggest economies working together
• Answering to a question on the US-China frictions over Taiwa...