Search result for BTS
Fans of "Pushpa: The Rule" are being teased with never-before-seen BTS clips.
It seems like the people who made Pushpa are doing everything they can to make people crazy with Pushpa: The Rule. After giving the crowd a video, the Pushpa team asked everyone, "Where is Pushpa?" and told them to keep an eye on April 7 at 4:05 PM for a big reveal. Now, to keep people ...
FASHION TRENDS IN KOREAN FOR 2022
K-pop has already conquered the globe, and its practitioners are expanding into new areas. Givenchy signed aespa as their first idol brand representative, and we've seen BTS and Lisa of Blackpink make their runway debuts with Louis Vuitton and Celine, respectively. Thus, it is only proper tha...
K-pop stars are taking over the fashion business as brand ambassadors.
Instead of taking the world by storm with their music, K-pop singers are now taking over fashion as luxury brand ambassadors, and we can't get enough of them. From Louis Vuitton choosing BTS as its worldwide brand ambassador to fan-favorite girl-group Blackpink collaborating with iconic label...
POWERFUL WORLD LEADERS ARE FANS OF K-POP
- World leaders such as the Presidents of the US and France are fans of K-pop.
- K-pop fans have been recognized and appreciated for their efforts to raise awareness of issues from social justice to political injustice.
- K-pop has a ...
ALL SOUTH KOREAN SOLDIERS WILL BE VACCINATED BY THE US SAYS PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN
• The South Korean President welcomed this gesture by the US as he said the vaccine partnership would contribute to boosting supplies in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond
• Apart from these global issues, the US President also expressed his love for K-Pop...
HYBE CO. SAW AN INCREASE IN NET PROFIT IN Q1 BY 11.3% ON YEAR
- Hybe Co. saw an increase in net profit in Q1 by 11.3% on year.
- Hybe Co. saw an increase due to strong sales of merchandise.
- The company’s operating profit in Q1 rose 9 percent on-year to 21.7 billion won.
BTS ACHIEVES ANOTHER MILESTONE; GLOBAL RECORDING ARTIST OF 2020
- BTS achieves another milestone; Global Recording Artists of 2020.
- The group becomes the first act performing in a non-English language to achieve the award.
- This award is being given to the best-selling artist of the year...
BIG HIT ENT. AND UMG ANNOUNCES TO DEBUT A NEW K-POP GROUP IN THE U.S
- Big Hit Ent. And UMG announces to debut a new K-pop group in the U.S.
- The two company heads and executives announced the new project via an online platform.
- The project will find a new boy group through a global audition ...
SAMSUNG DEBUTS NEW GALAXY S21 SERIES PHONES FEATURING BTS, LEENALCHI
- Samsung debuts new Galaxy S21 series phones featuring BTS, Leenalchi.
- The new Galaxy S21 series comes in three models.
- The standard Galaxy S21 will go on sale in South Korea with a price tag of US$910.
- Samsung ...
BTS VOTED ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR BY TIME MAGAZINE
- K-pop megastar BTS has come full circle and has been named by the Time magazine "entertainer of the year," the U.S. weekly said Thursday.
- BTS isn't now only the biggest K-pop act on the charts. They've become the biggest band in the world ? period. This is wha...
EXPERTS DRIVE HOME MESSAGE TO BUILD-UP HALLYU INFRASTRUCTURE BACK HOME
- Despite the rising stature of hallyu, or the treat of Korean pop culture, across the world, consistent build-up back home has failed to catch up, hallyu experts said Thursday.
- In its favour, hallyu experts called for an immediate construction of a K-pop concert arena and hallyu...
BTS’ HIGH-OCTANE PERFORMANCE PRECEDED BY GLITZY AWARDS HAUL AT MAMA 2020
- With high-octane electrifying performances highlighting BTS introduction and winning trophies at major music awards around the world, BTS picked up the coveted prize at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), the striking year-end music awards show in the K-pop industry, held late Sunday.
BTS NAILS IT TOPPING BILLBOARD YEAR-END TOP ARTIST DUO/GROUP FIXTURE
- After a tumultuous and record-breaking 2020, BTS has achieved the numero uno spot on the Billboard's year-end Top Artists Duo/Group chart for the first time in its career, the US music publication reported.
- BTS is the prima donna as far as it comes to being the first non-US...
SOUTH KOREANS NOT CONVERSANT WITH CHINA ON PROCLAIMING KIMCHI AS THEIR OWN
- Social media users in China and South Korea are engaged in another dispute which is the over the origin of kimchi, the fermented cabbage dish that most people recognise as an ubiquitous part of the Korean diet.
- Though not in China, where state media have sparked an online backl...
AMERICAN SINGER/SONGWRITER GRACIE ABRAMS BONDS WITH FAN-COMMUNITY WEVERSE
- American singer-songwriter Gracie Abrams has gone ahead and bonded with Weverse, the fan comrades and online store for a host of K-pop musicians like BTS, CL and Seventeen, Big Hit Entertainment said Wednesday.
- It signals the first case for a musician not belonging ...
SOUTH KOREA’S FOOD DELIVERY MARKET ONE AMONGST THE BEST IN THE WORLD
- Jungkook of BTS fame could not have explained the question of diet and choice of food more marvellously, when put forth the question.
- He was all praises for the Korean online food delivery system. He said that with a few taps on his mobile, he is served the best food in town an...
BTS ‘DYNAMITE’ SAILS THROUGH TO THE GRAMMY NOMINATIONS IN BEST POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE
- South Korea's K-pop megastar BTS has created a landmark of sorts by entering the nominee’s list for Grammy Award in best pop duo/group performance, becoming the first South Korean pop artist to figure in the nominations for the US music award.
- It wasn’t a ...
WILL THIS YEARS GRAMMY NOMINATIONS SIGNAL THE BIG DAY FOR BTS?
- With declarations for the annual Grammy nominations just a few days away, K-pop has stolen the limelight and the question remains on everybody’s lips if they will make it to the podium with long-awaited nominations this year.
- An American Association of select ...
HARD-EARNED SUCCESS OF LYRICISTS ‘DANKE’- CREDITS BEHIND BTS AND NCT SONG LYRICS
- Can you turn rich overnight by writing lyrics for megastars like BTS?
- The answer is an emphatic no, according to danke, a team of lyricists behind BTS member Jimin's Latin-style solo track "Filter" (2020).
The team consists of Kim Soo-bin, Park W...
KOREA’S GMARKET LAVISH SALE HOSTING FABULOUS S KOREAN PRODUCTS AT THROWAWAY PRICES
- E-commerce retailer eBay Korea‘s online Korean goods shopping site Gmarket Global store will embark upon a sales campaign for a plethora of South Korean products including Korean food, Korean cosmetics and K-pop items starting Sunday, according to the store.
- The campaign ...