Search result for BUSINESS
- JTC and the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) on Wednesday signed an agreement to digitalize small and medium-sized enterprises esp. manufactures
The new JTC-SBF Industry Transformation Initiative plans to back 300 and more organiz...
- Nitori Holdings Co. to launch takeover bid of Shimachu to DCM.
- The deal is said to be worth up to $1.5 billion.
- On the Tokyo stock bourse, Shimachu shares ended at 4,195 yen.
- If the takeover is successful by DC...
- SK hynix Inc., South Korea's No. 2 chipmaker, said Tuesday that it treasured designs of buying the NAND business of US semiconductor giant Intel Corp. in a deal worth 10.3 trillion won ($9 billion) to assist the company to leapfrog into being the world's second-largest NAND ...
- A big event such as the China International Import Expo (CIIE) is a candid test of Shanghai’s transportation system, the smooth operation of which requires eager planning.
- As the import expo draws near, work in and around the city has entered a critical phase in preparati...
- ANA Holdings Co. to acquire $3.8 billion in loans from banks.
- Four commercial banks and government-backed banks expected to extend the capital.
- The loan is to bolster the capital base for its airline operator’s earn...
- Nippon Steel Corp. may sell 2 of its U.S automotive steel plants.
- Its partner ArcelorMittal S.A jointly owns a company running the two plants.
- Nippon Steel has planned to close one of its plants in western Japan by Septe...
- ANA possibly to cut monthly wages by 5% from January.
- ANA has been restructuring its company as cost-cutting measures due to the pandemic.
- The airline company will also start offering early retirement at the end of next M...
- As the coronavirus has impacted the Singaporean business market, the trade and industry ministry commented that there is a requirement for retailers to kick off something new and change to another plan for survival
Addressing the med...
- Japan reports steady rise in private-sector machinery orders in August.
- In August private-sector machinery orders increased by 0.2 percent from the previous month.
- Cabinet Office mentioned orders totaled to $7.1 billion....
- Japan’s opposition party CDP and others criticize the central govt. ‘Go to Eat’ program.
- The central government of Japan had introduced the reward system program to increase restaurant demands.
- The gover...
- Employees of ANA Co. to be permitted to take on side part-time jobs.
- The employees will be able to work for other companies in their off-duty hours.
- Around 15,000 of ANA Co. employees will be allowed to do so.
- Srikant Datar, who is an Indian-origin academician, teaching in the Harvard School of Business has been named as the Dean of the Harvard Business School
- Srikant Datar becomes the second consecutive Dean of the Harvard Business School after...
- Feasibility study on digital currency to be started by the Bank of Japan for fiscal 2021.
- The study is said to begin in April 2021.
- BOJ will collaborate with other central banks and fintech firms to study the same. ...
- Japan to postpone proceedings on accepting bids for hosting of casino resorts.
- The central government has cited the impact of the pandemic for the postponement.
- The government has decided to postpone the proceedings until...
- Cabinet Office of Japan reports steady improvement in business sentiment.
- The diffusion index of confidence in the likes of taxi drivers and restaurant staff showed improvement.
- The Cabinet Office reportedly polled 2,050 ...
- Japan’s Sumitomo Bank to charge processing fees for new bank accounts.
- Bank accounts that will be open in April 2021 or later and do not use online banking services.
- The bank will collect about $10 annually from acc...
- The BBB wants to examine the recipients of its emergency loans amid the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Professionals from RSM and KPMG have been hired by the bank to investigate the loans and uncover cases of fraud.
- Some firms receivin...
EMIRATES DEVELOPMENT BANK INCLUSIVE OF FUNDING NON-EMIRATI OWNED BUSINESS TO IMPROVE COUNTRY’S ECONOMY
- Emirates Development Bank (EDB) will extend its venture command to incorporate organizations that are not 100% Emirati-possessed, to support the nation's SME scene.
The order of the bank truly was to concentrate predominately fro...
- Indian government has plans to waive interest on interest on the financial loans up to Rs 2 billion during moratorium.
- People having cleared their loan dues during the moratorium between MAR 2020 and AUG 2020 will also get the benefit of th...
- The € 13 billion Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors has invested an undisclosed amount to buy a care complex from Kuifmees in Nieuwegein.
- The purchase has been made on behalf of healthcare fund owned by Bouwinvest.