Search result for BUSINESS
- S. Korea's business Chief’s dividend payments rose 37.1% in 2020.
- 39 heads of the nation's 50 conglomerates received a combined US$1.6 billion in 2020.
- Late Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun Hee’s dividen...
- The company Samsung is going to launch new networks business in Australia
- The announcement has been followed by a series of the successful deployments of the 5G networks
The Samsung Electronics Australia is going to be la...
- LG will offer software upgrades for its smartphones for 3 years.
- The company is set to depart from its mobile business after July 31.
- LG will further extend its latest mobile’s OS guarantee by one year.
- Trade minister of Australia said that, the businesses must step up to the for mending the ties with china
- The report makes 24 recommendations on how Australia can diversify it trade across the continent of Asia
The trade ...
- FSSAI is set to grant perpetual licenses to food makers and restaurants.
- This move is meant to reduce compliance burden.
To reduce compliance burden, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is going to gra...
- Jubilant FoodWorks are bringing US-based fast food chain Popeyes to India.
- Popeyes is popular for fried chicken fast food.
Food Services Company Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. (JFL) is all set to bring the American multinational ...
- LG Electronics announces to end its no profit mobile business.
- The company in a regulatory filing announced to no longer produce and sell handsets after July 31.
- LG's mobile business has reportedly been in the red sin...
- Huawei Tech. reports annual profit of $9.93 billion.
- Huawei’s consumer business was up 3.3% year on year.
- The company’s carrier business is said to seen an increase of just 0.2% in the reporting year. <...
- Tech Mahindra and Axis Bank have signed agreements with different companies to acquire stakes in them.
- Tech Mahindra will acquire a 70% per cent stake in Perigord.
- Axis Bank will be take an indirect stake in Max Bupa Health Insur...
- Japanese manga “Golgo 13” to release coronavirus prevention edition.
- The announcement was made by Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The relevant edition is aimed as a manual for medium-and small-sized...
- IBM Japan Ltd. to install the country’s first leading-edge quantum computer.
- The quantum computer will be in place in few months, and will be operation by end of year.
- The first machine will be a "gate-model qu...
- Samsung Biologics building new plant for future growth engines.
- The company will produce and manufacture biopharmaceutical products for major pharmaceutical firms.
- The new upcoming plant is said to be worth $1.4 billion.<...
- COVID-related lockdowns hurt liquor trade in India.
- Temporary closure of liquor stores hurt the business as liquor was deemed as a non-essential product.
- 20% to 25% of liquor industry volumes got wiped out temporarily as restaura...
- KCC to revise law on the limit of payment to livestream broadcasters.
- Platforms like YouTube and Afreeca TV operate live payments.
- KCC will pursue legal revisions to prevent excessive payments to livestreamers.
- Under the Sarvottam 2.0 program, business services Of Volkswagen India have been launched on WhatsApp.
- Exclusive Taigun squad has been created for prospective buyers.
Under the Sarvottam 2.0 initiative of Volkswagen India,...
- Zomato has raised $250 million.
- Recently, Zomato closed a $ 660 million Series J financing round.
- Total value of Zomato is $ 5.4 billion.
Indian food delivery startup Zomato is rising up ahead of its Initial Pub...
- The day the military held onto power in Myanmar three weeks prior, Phyu dug into her organization's crisis reserves and gave her staff a one-month advance on their compensations
Phyu, who runs a statistical surveying firm, saw in...
- Hong Kong has reserved HK$8 billion for non-repetitive spending on public safety despite confronting an extended monetary deficiency of HK$101.6 billion in the coming monetary year
There are so far no subtleties of what the cash will...
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said that its routine observation of the financial framework has not discovered huge assets from Myanmar people and organizations in banks in Singapore
Myanmar's military held onto power ...
- In the FY 2020, Samsung India Electronics earned Rs. 78,651.20 billion revenue.
- Compared to FY 2019, revenue of Samsung India Electronics increased by 7%.
- 70% revenue came from the mobile phone segment.
- Tofler has conf...