Search result for Bengaluru
• Areas like KR Market, Siddapura, Kalasipalya and VV Puram have been declared as containment zone
• CM Yediyurappa said that in order to curtail the spread of COVID-19, strict measures must be imposed
• Bengaluru Urban district reporter mor...
• Amazon India’s app is showing that the service is live in selected areas in the Bengaluru
• Amazon has partnered with Box8, Faasos, Mad Over Donuts, Paradise Biryani and Fresh Menu
• Amazon Food aims at contactless delivery from hygi...
• All the international passengers were brought back in a repatriation flight to Mangaluru that is part of the Government of India’s Vande Bharat Mission
• At present, the state of Karnataka has 1,032 cases of coronavirus
On Friday, the cit...
After a stopover in the national capital Delhi, 323 Indian passengers were brought back to Bangalore from London at around 4:47 a.m. on Monday in an Air India repatriation flight (1803).
According to the officials, all the passengers were screened and checked in order to see whether anyone...
• This relief package will provide benefits to all the people and businesses that are immensely affected by the coronavirus lockdown
• Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa stated that small self-employed individuals and farmers are among most affected
• All the liquor outlets, malls and other businesses might start again from next week
• Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa expressed his confidence over getting permission from Prime Minister Narendra Modi in order to restart economic activities
• Total 35 patients of coronavirus infection have recovered out of 76
• The recovery rate of Bangalore is much higher than other metro cities, though the number of cases here is drastically low in comparison
• Deputy CM of Karnataka, C...
The football craze has taken over the world and there have been absolutely no exceptions made, but the Indian football has been suffering a lot in this craze, the people who love football are there in India but the Indian football scene is somewhat questionable as the team has never been able to ...
There’s a new tech summit happening in Bengaluru which is organized by the state government, which has invited startups, companies, venture capitalists and students from across India to be a part of this summit. This summit will starting from 18th November and continue till the 20th of Nove...
The Indian transportation company- Ola has launched its self-driving car rental services in Bengaluru. Reports allege, the service will start initially in the South Indian metropolitan and will soon follow in cities of Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Announced as Ola Drive, the service...