Search result for Brazil
- Days before a global launch strikes with the President of Indonesia being administered the Sinovac Biotech Ltd vaccine on live television, uncertainty looms ahead over the efficacy of the leading Chinese jabs, for which four different saviour rate numbers have been released in recent week...
- Japan reports 4 people arriving from Brazil infected with new variant of COVID-19.
- Japan PM to take a few days to decide whether to expand the state of emergency.
- Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases di...
- The Chinese city of Jinan had made a claim over the weekend that it had detected coronavirus on beef and the outer packaging from Brazil, Bolivia and New Zealand, while two other district capitals detected it on packaging on pork from Argentina.
- China is escalating tests on fro...
• According to Robert O’Brien, this deal is inclusive of loans, guarantees and insurance to finance Brazil of US goods and services, especially in the telecommunications area and the important 5G modern telecommunications network
• Following the sign...
- A Chinese pharmaceutical company reiterated Thursday the coronavirus vaccine it is developing should be ready by early 2021 for distribution worldwide.
- Yin Weidong, the CEO of SinoVac, said he personally has been given the experimental vaccine called CoronaVac.
• Reuters tally pegs the global death at over 700,000
• The tally also states that every 15 seconds a person dies of covid
The US continues to be under attack by the virus as the global...
• Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro had visited India in the month of January to attend Republic Day ceremony
• PM Narendra Modi and President Bolsonaro had signed 15 agreements to strengthen bilateral trade and relationship between India and Brazil...
- President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19.
- Previously, the President had informed the citizens of Brazil that the virus possesses no direct threat.
- Bolsonaro started experiencing the symptoms on Sun...
- China has ramped up the imports of cheaper Brazilian soybeans in May and is expected to continue its buying spree in June.
- China has purchased 8.9 million motor tankers of Brazilian soybeans in May which accounts for 94% of its total month...
- Barcelona is tipped to sign Neymar from Paris Saint Germain this summer.
- However a transfer cannot be arrived at unless all three parties seeking an agreement are on the same page.
Rousand was one of six prominent Barca directors to hand in resignation to Pres...
- Trump berated for diverting medical supplies to US with supplies actually enroute from China.
- Trump non-plussed over the happenings and elicits the DPA in answer.
White House in shambles as Trumps administration running helter-skelter in a bid...
- Jair Bolsarno, the Brazilian President is not happy with lockdowns
- Asks states to roll back the same
- Calls state governments job killers
- Warns of chaos
Economic slowdown to the global recessio...
- Bolsonaro says that anyone who is not 60 and above should not worry about the virus
- He asks the shutdowns on the city to be withdrawn
Lockdown, shutdowns, curfew, deserted streets, vacant spaces are the terms ...
- The doctor had no symptoms when he went to work with the tribe
- He had come back from a vacation in southern Brazil
- Eight people he treated are monitored and quarantined
The first corona virus-positive case was...
- No more foreigners allowed into New Zealand
- Fights coronavirus by quarantining the country
- Brazil erupts into collective pots and pans banging protest against its president
- The ILTM Latin America 2020 will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Led by the globally renowned Event Director Simon Mayle, the elite 4-day event will be held in May 5-8 this year.
The ILTM is host to excl...
- A new and unique virus
- Carries the orphan gene
- Is not a viral agent.
Yaravirus is a new virus that has been discovered by the scientists in Brazil. A virus with no predecessors, it owns completely new genome. ...
The development of populist legislative issues the world over, alongside the development of populist pioneers around the world, has offered approach to what the Time magazine has portrayed as a period of "Extreme Guy," when the "strongman" and his arrangements describe and, in...
According to three well-informed sources, Caixa Economica Federal, a Brazilian state lender, has opted for the bank syndicate that promises to operate the initial public offering of its insurance unit.
The sources stated that Morgan Stanley will head a 10-bank syndicate consisting of th...
Researchers from Canada have incontestable a gentle chemical approach for reclaiming organic polymers from waste tire rubber. Their Lewis acid-catalyzed subtractive sialylation method may scale back the environmental impact of used sulfur-crosslin...