Search result for Britain
On Thursday, British Prime Minister Liz Truss resigned following the shortest, most chaotic term in history. She was removed from office because her economic agenda had damaged the country's image for financial stability and had caused many people to fall into poverty.
Britain will ...
According to Jennifer Jones observation the money she pays for her energy meter is never sufficient. And she also bares the after effect as soon as she wont be able to pay for it.
During this period Britain is facing the biggest cost of living. As Jones million of people are facing diff...
Ministers have warned that the chemicals sector of the UK will face a hit of 2 billion Euros post-Brexit red tape. This amount is two times more than the cost of the initial estimates.
UK Reach, the new regulation Britain will follow, was expected to mount up to I billion Euros as warne...
'Extremely concerning,' Britain and Australia join the Pentagon in monitoring Russia's potential use of chemical weapons in Ukraine
On Monday, officials in Washington and London launched an investigation into the probable use of chemical weapons by the Russian military in the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol, after Ukrainian forces in the region claimed to have identified evidence of chemical poisoning among their troops.<...
The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson, has said that Britain would send troops to protect Eastern Europe if Russia goes ahead with its plan of invading Ukraine.
As the crisis continues, Boris Johnson attacked Moscow for violating the use of force to terrify people into...
According to a survey conducted by YouGov, support for populist sentiment in Europe has been continuously declining in the last three years with fewer people believing in the key statements designed for its measurement. The annual populism tracker of the YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project has sho...
Sabic, which is a Saudi Arabian manufacturing and chemicals giant is now investing £1bn in its Teesside plant. The company is among of the world's largest petrochemical manufacturers, had initially planned to reduce its carbon footprint by up to 60%.
Britain's spy agencies have asked Amazon Web Services to host classified material in a deal, this deal is aiming to enhance the use of data analytics and artificial intelligence.
- UK has signed a deal with Amazon Web Services
Jim Ratcliffe, chairman of Ineos, is planning to invest a large amount of money in Europe in the field of green hydrogen.
• Ineos announced its plan to invest in green hydrogen production in Europe...
- UN has imposed several sanctions on North Korea regarding its ballistic missile program,
- Britain has evidences of multiple ships breaching the United Nations sanctions
Britain said it has evidences of multiple ships breach...
- South Korea and Britain leaders discuss vaccine swap
- Both the leaders also discussed denuclearization of Korea and establishment of peace
Prime Minister Boris Johnson and President Moon Jae discussed vaccine swap during th...
- BT is set to phase out 3G by 2023 to make space for 5G in the British airwaves.
- Plan is to bring 5G to the UK by 2028.
- After the launch of iPhone 12, the use of 5G network rapidly increased in UK.
BT, the owner ...
- Japan, S. Korea has no plan to meet separately during G-7 summit.
- Yoshihide Suga is set to meet with U.S. President Joe Biden during a G-7 summit.
- G-7 host Britain has invited Moon Jae In as a guest to the in-person summi...
- Japan, Britain confirms security cooperation for free & open Indo-Pacific.
- Motegi welcomed Britain's scheduled dispatch of the aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth.
- Both the countries expressed their concerns about Ch...
- China criticizes Britain’s motion with regards to Xinjiang region.
- China says the move by the British House of Commons violates international law and their relations.
- Britain said the treatment against Uygurs in Xin...
- Britain’s ambassador to China summoned over an article on international media.
- Caroline Wilson’s article was posted on the official WeChat account of the British embassy.
- China’s Foreign Ministry made a...
- Hong Kong pro-democracy activist Ted Hui arrives in Australia.
- The Australian government assisted Hui with flights and made an exemption with its closed border policy.
- Hui left Hong Kong due to criminal charges over the 2...
- Celltrion’s COVID-19 antibody treatment confirmed to neutralize virus variant.
- The company’s CT-P59, an anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment neutralized the British virus variant.
- The company has also t...
- 3 residents in Kagoshima prefecture test positive with Britain COVID-19 variant.
- The case is the first for the southwestern Japan prefecture.
- The 3 residents are said to have developed the symptoms in early February.
- Japan and Britain agree to promote free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- The countries also agreed to strengthen security ties due to China’s rise in assertiveness.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi had a vid...