Search result for ByteDance
• Mnuchin said all of the code will have to be in the United States. He further said that Oracle will be responsible for rebuilding the code, sanitizing the code, making sure it’s safe in their cloud, and whether it will satisfy all the US requirements
• As per the order issued by the Commerce Department, Google and Apple were asked to remove Tiktok owned by Chinese company ByteDance from their respective app stores
• The US district judge Carl Nichol granted a preliminary order to allow the app to remai...
• ByteDance submitted an application to Beijing’s municipal commerce bureau and now is waiting for the approval
• While speaking to the reporters on Thursday, spokesman of Chinese commerce ministry Gao Feng said that the application from ByteDance ha...
• The US Department of Commerce had issued an order asking Alphabet Inc’s Google and Apple Inc to take down WeChat for downloads, but this move was blocked by a US judge on Sunday
• According to data analytics firm Sensor Tower, WeChat was installed ...
• Oracle in its statement said upon creation of TikTok Global, Oracle/Walmart will make their investment and the TikTok Global shares will be distributed to their owners, Americans will be the majority and ByteDance will have no ownership in TikTok Global
• President Trump while speaking to the reporters said he has approved the deal in concept
• The US President said he has given the deal his blessing and if they get it done, that’s great, and if they don’t, that’s okay too
• After this ban, no American will be able to download these two apps developed by Chinese companies ByteDance and Tencent
• This ban announced on Friday will affect only new downloads and updates, while the existing users can continue using TikTok...
• According to the sources, the filing of the IPO would be on U.S. stock exchange and likely to come in about a year
• On August 6, President Trump had ordered ByteDance to divest TikTok in the middle of growing concerns of national security
• ByteDance has decided to place TikTok's headquarters in the U.S. as this move will help TikTok escape President Donald Trump's ban
• Reports state that independent third parties will take the roles of directors of the new company, while ByteDance...
• Tech giant and one of the President Trump's favorite company, Oracle on Monday had confirmed of striking a deal with ByteDance
• CEO of Oracle Safra Catz previously took part in President Trump’s transition team, while Chairman Larry Ellison ha...
• YouTube Shorts is Alphabet's answer to TikTok developed by ByteDance and will allow users to upload 15-second or less short-term videos
• Most of the features in YouTube Shorts are similar to TikTok and its rival cloned by Instagram called Reels...
The President of the United States, Donald Trump recently signed an executive order to ban WeChat, a mobile-payment app that is owned by Chinese technology giant Tencent Holdings.
According to the market analysts and experts, the impact of a ban of WeChat will more than on TikTok. The busi...
• Before the arrival of new Chinese regulations, both Microsoft and Oracle had submitted their proposals and are still willing to purchase the U.S. arm of TikTok, and have not been discouraged by the involvement of Beijing
• As per the reports, without app...
- Trump’s executive order to ban Chinese app TikTok to face legal challenges.
- Trump had issued an executive order to ban the app and its parent company ByteDance.
- TikTok plans to file a suit against the executive ord...
• TikTok was in the list of 59 apps blocked by the Government of India citing security concerns
• Microsoft is also having discussion with ByteDance to acquire TikTok's US operations
• ByteDance wants Reliance Industries Limited to...
TIKTOK LIKELY TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE TRUMP GOVERNMENT'S BAN ITS SERVICES VIA AN EXECUTIVE ORDER
• Trump signs an executive order on Thursday, banning TikTok in the US
• The buzz about a lawsuit to be filed by TikTok against the Trump govt
• The US treasury will earn a huge amount from this likely deal
• This deal will ensure database security for the US
The latest on the TikTok update is that in a press conference, Trump talks about his meeting...
- UK ministers approve ByteDance’s move to London to open its HQ
- It is a move make by UK to mend its relationship with China
While Microsoft is in talks with ByteDance to buy its US operations of TikTok, reports are afloat about the c...
• Trump concerned about data pilferage and security with TikTok
• Microsoft committed to the deal with TikTok only if all security checks are reviews are found to be in place<...
• US still deciding to ban TikTok
• Microsoft in talks with ByteDance on buying the US operations
Even as the US plans on banning TikTok in the US, Microsoft is in advance talks of a deal with Bytedance,...