Search result for CABINET OFFICE
- Japan NPA to use a new system of accepting emergency calls with video.
- The police will be able to check the relay footage of crimes and accident scenes from their smartphones sent by the user.
- The Cabinet approved about $...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to bring COVID-19 under control; push forward with Olympics.
- Suga in his New Year’s speech thanked frontline health care workers for working to fight the coronavirus.
- Currently, the Tokyo Olympic...
- Economic assessment by Japanese Govt. for December remains unchanged.
- The Cabinet Office reported the Japanese economy to be slowly picking up.
- The latest report upgraded its view on exports and imports.
- For th...
- Japan Cabinet Office approves draft budget for fiscal 2021 worth $1.03 trillion.
- The budget is said to be the largest ever for the ninth consecutive year.
- The new bond issuance will soar by 11.04 trillion yen from the cur...
- Japan likely to equip long-range standoff missiles in two new Aegis vessels.
- The Cabinet Office on Friday approved the building of the two new vessels.
- The vessels are expected to take around eight years to be constructe...
- Japan forecasts economic growth for fiscal 2021 at 4.0 percent.
- A public spending policy package of $710 billion has been implemented by the Cabinet Office.
- The Cabinet Office estimated the country's GDP to likely shr...
- Japan Govt. reports a plunge in foreign visitors by 97.7% in November.
- The estimated number declined to 56,700 from a year earlier for the 14th straight month.
- Japan reportedly received over 4.05 million...
- Japan government's defense budget to be around $51.5 billion for fiscal 2021.
- The general account budget is said to top 100 trillion yen for the 3rd year straight.
- The Cabinet Office is expected to approve the draft b...
- Japan Cabinet approves 3rd supplementary budget of $210 billion for fiscal 2020.
- A new national bond worth 22.40 trillion yen will be issued from the supplementary budget.
- Japan’s current fiscal year’s debt is...
- Japan’s LDP approves Cabinet’s draft plan on long-range anti-ship missiles.
- On Friday, the Cabinet will approve the above mentioned plan.
- The standoff missile will be capable of launching itself from land as w...
- Japan govt. to raise out-of-pocket money for elderly people’s medical fees.
- The plan is said to be possibly approved by the Cabinet on Tuesday.
- The government wants to lower the burden on the working generation.
- Japan Cabinet to issue more new bonds worth $1.08 trillion to manage the economy.
- Japan’s tax revenue is expected to fall more than 8 trillion yen short in fiscal 2020.
- The third supplementary budget for the current...
- Japan adopts a 5-year plan to boost anti-disaster measures.
- The plan is scheduled through fiscal 2025 and is approved by the Cabinet.
- The total cost would come to around $144 billion from the state budget.
- The ...
- Additional $3.7 billion in reserve funds to be used in Japan to fight the pandemic.
- The Cabinet Office on Friday decided to use the funds to extend the travel subsidy program.
- The emergency spending includes 311.93 billio...
- Discussions continue in Japan over acquiring strike capability vessels.
- No deadline for decision on the above matter has yet been decided.
- The Cabinet Office is yet to approve a plan a next week over building of two new n...
- Japan Cabinet Office survey showed business confidence worsened in seven months.
- The diffusion index of sentiment among economy watchers came to 45.6 points.
- The points were down from 8.9 points from October.
- Japan special adviser to cabinet resigns over boating trip scandal.
- The trip was hosted by the former head of Akita Foods Co.
- The former head hosted Nishikawa and two former senior officials from the Ministry of Agricultu...
- Japan has compiled an additional economic package worth $707 billion.
- The amount would be used to ease the economic impact of the pandemic.
- The package will include extensions of subsidy programs such as ‘Go To Trav...
- Japan showed an upgrade in its economy in July-September period by 22.9%.
- The country’s GDP was upgraded from the preliminary figure of 21.4%.
- The total value of goods and services after adjustment rose for the firs...
- Japan’s key index reflecting the country’s economic rise in October.
- The index rose at a faster pace in October for the fifth straight month.
- The coincident index of business conditions rose to 4.9 poin...