Search result for CBI
INDIA TO APPROACH DOMINICA TO EXTRADITE FUGITIVE MEHUL CHOKSI
• The CBI will be focusing on Choksi's involvement in the PNB scam worth Rs 13,000 crore and try to establish his status as a fugitive
• On the other hand, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) will try to establish Choksi's Indian citizenship...
CBIRC ASKS CHINESE BANKS NOT TO WITHHOLD LOANS TO HUARONG
- CBIRC asks Chinese banks not to withhold loans to Huarong.
- Huarong is reportedly one of China's four biggest distressed asset management companies.
- Huarong and its subsidiaries reportedly have outstanding offshore bon...
PUBLIC PROSECUTOR TELLS CBI THAT HE WAS PUNCHED BY DIG
- The CBI public prosecutor has alleged that a DIG punched him for delaying the submission of a report.
- The report pertained to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's private secretary Rajinder Kumar.
- A fact-finding inquiry into allegation...
INDUSTRY CONFEDERATES IN UK DEMAND POST-COVID RECOVERY
- Industry confederates in UK want government to introduce eco-friendly jobs.
- Industry confederates want the use of low-carbon technologies to increase.
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has urged the United Kingdo...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH CASE: RHEA CHAKRABORTY IS BEING QUESTIONED BY THE CBI
Rhea Chakraborty, ex-girlfriend of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput and the prime accused in his death case is currently being interrogated by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). According to the sources, officer Nupur Prasad is recording the statement of Rhea Chakraborty.
DUBAI COMPLIANT DRUG DEALER AYASH KHAN MET SUSHANT ON JUNE 14 ALLEGES BJP LEADER SWAMY
• Dr Subramanian Swamy in his tweet, compared to Sushant’s death to the Sunanda Pushkar death case
• According to the statement issued by Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer, the actress and her family has not received any summons from CBI
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH: THERE WAS NO PARTY AT SUSHANT'S PLACE ON JUNE 13 CLAIMS NEIGHBOR
• Sushant Singh Rajput’s neighbor said he used to stay awake till 7 in the morning but on June 13 his lights were switched off early at 10.30-10.45 p.m.
• The CBI on Friday questioned Sushant’s cook Neeraj and at present is recreating a crime s...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT & SARA ALI KHAN WERE TOTALLY IN LOVE SAYS SAMUEL HAOKIP
• Sushant and Sara were inseparable during the promotions of Kedarnath said Samuel Haokip
• According to Samuel, he thinks that Sara Ali Khan had left Sushant Singh Rajput under the pressure of movie mafia
Samuel Haokip, friend of Sushant Singh R...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH: CBI WILL INVESTIGATE THE CASE SAYS SUPREME COURT
The Supreme Court on Wednesday said the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) will investigate the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput and have ordered the Mumbai Police to hand over all evidences that have been collected till date to the investigating agency. The FIR registered by late...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT DEATH: CBI SET TO WRITE TO MUMBAI POLICE FOR CUSTODY OF LATE ACTOR'S PHONE
• CBI believes Sushant Singh Rajput’s phone will be crucial in providing critical information about his death
• The Enforcement Directorate is currently investigating this case and checking all financial transactions of late Bollywood actor
RHEA CHAKRABORTY KNOCKS THE DOOR OF SC: STATES MEDIA UNFAIRLY TARGETING HER
• Rhea Chakraborty, her father Indrajit, brother Showik and former manager Shruti Modi are currently interrogated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED)
• Rhea said she has already been declared a conflict by the media trials
• The statement of...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT SUICIDE: RHEA CHAKRABORTY REPORTEDLY NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ED OFFICERS
• Along with Rhea Chakraborty, her father Indrajit, her brother Showik and former manager Shruti Modi were also called for questioning
• Rhea's brother Showik was called twice by the Enforcement Directorate officers on Friday
PILATUS AIRCRAFT SCAM: ED CONDUCTS MULTIPLE RAIDS ACROSS NATION
• As per the officials, the ED has raided more than 14 premises that include 12 in Delhi and one each in Gurugram and Surat
• In June 2019, the CBI had filed a criminal case in the Rs 2,895 crore Pilatus deal
• This case involves absco...
SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT SUICIDE: CENTRE ACCEPTS BIHAR’S RECOMMENDATION FOR CBI PROBE
• Solicitor General Tushar Mehta told the Supreme Court that Centre has accepted Bihar state government’s request recommending CBI enquiry
• The Supreme Court is also hearing Rhea Chakraborty’s petition that seeks direction for transfer o...
UK TRESEASURY PLANS TO SET UP CORONAVIRUS TOXIC DEBT BODY
- To handle £ 35 Billion of unsustainable government-backed debt, Leicester City wants state-owned recovery corporation.
- Many businesses in Leicester have shuttered. A taskforce has suggested that British businesses that had taken...
New immigration rules for Brexit could harm UK businesses, say, employers
The proposals of the United Kindom to introduce a new immigration system after Brexit risk is too difficult and triggers a shortage of skilled employees, a leading group of employers said on Thursday.
More than 70 percent of the 304 businesses surveyed by the Confederation of British In...