Search result for CDC
- Closing of restaurants have caused food scarcity for rats
- Rats are coming out in armies on streets to look for food
The pandemic drove mankind indoors. With industries and manufacturing units closed off, empty streets and restaurants clos...
- California in dire shortage of protective gears and masks
- The nurses were refused masks stating they are not needed
- Nurses refuse to treat patients without masks, hence suspended.
In a shocking incident, a gro...
- The US loses more than 1000 people to coronavirus in 24 hours
- CDC now says masks are a must
- No lockdown in sight yet
According to the Johns Hopkins University tracker in between Thursday and Friday, the US witnessed a death tol...
- Apple takes the fight to coronavirus camp with a self-screening app
- The COVID-19 App provides answers to have I got coronavirus with a subjective appraisal
Apple has entered the COVID-19 Influenced Technology fray with an app that can be used for coronavirus s...
- The US had an early warning to prepare for the virus
- At a crucial time, the CDC failed to make effective kits available
- By the time the community spread was detected many were already infected
America was sure that the coronavi...
- The US took things quite casually initially
- The complex Medical system made diagnosis difficult
- CDC was late in providing the need kits
No one knew it was the beginning of a catastrophe. It started in Dec...
- Washing hands is the best way to negate germs from entering the body
- Patiently washing hands is important
- It is essential to wash hands frequently
Prevention has always been better than a cure. The fact that coronavirus is a pa...
Today, ten new cases of the deadly coronavirus was reported by China in Beijing and now the total number of cases in the city are fifty-five.
Buses will not be traveling to Beijing from any other places of the country as part of the latest restrictions for preventing the spread of the v...
A pharmaceutical company raised the price of an essential medicine to unacceptable levels, there was only one thing for pharmacist Marleen Kemper to do that she could think of is start making it herself. When Kemper was in primary school, she had watched two of her classmates get ill and she saw ...