Search result for CEO
Qualcomm CEO Cristiano Amon said the company has no current plans to supply modems to Apple in 2024, but that the final decision rests with the tech behemoth.
Rather than continue to rely on Qualcomm, who presently provides the modems for the iPhone, Apple is rumoured to be planning to ...
Ripple's CEO criticizes the SEC as "embarrassing" and expresses hope that a decision will be made soon in the company's XRP litigation
Ripple's CEO, Brad Girling house, has expressed optimism that his company's dispute with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission can be resolved by the middle of 2023. In an interview with CNBC's "Squawk Box Europe" on Wednesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Swit...
After a free speech controversy, CEO Paddy Cosgrave claims Web Summit "pushes the frontiers of conversation"
The IT elite is back to Lisbon for Europe's largest technology event, which kicks off on Tuesday evening.
Around 70,000 people are scheduled to attend Web Summit, a four-day event that will include over 2,600 start-ups and high-level speakers.
The key talking themes across...
Japanese media reports that the president and two former employees of Japanese advertising business ADK Holdings Inc were arrested on Wednesday by authorities in Tokyo on suspicion of bribery related to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Originally concentrated on a former member of the Tokyo 202...
More pressure will be placed on that little mom-and-pop independent, it is said.
According to one of the largest independent producers in the US, the proposed new minimum tax on businesses and fines for methane emissions, both of which are in a comprehensive package passed by the US Sen...
Major American businesses were shocked to see that fewer staff than they anticipated wanted to return to their offices as they started to welcome back employees in the spring. Ford stated that the initial numbers were "lower than we expected" back in April, and more recent remarks from ...
After facing quite a struggle to recruit workers during the epidemic, Singapore firms have very often turned to robots to assist with a variety of jobs ranging from inspecting building sites to scanning library bookcases.
A four-legged robot named "Spot" made by Boston Dynamic...
According to the CEO of Mitsubishi Thailand, the company's focus will transition to electric vehicles by 2024
Mitsubishi Motors Thailand has said that by 2024, all of its cars would be plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) or battery electric vehicles (BEVs) (BEVs).
Mitsubishi Motors Thailand's president and CEO, Eiichi Koito, stated on Friday that the business intends to stop producing ...
- East Japan city govt. to revoke partnership agreement with DHC Corp.
- The Shimotsuma Municipal Government in Ibaraki Prefecture gave the decision.
- The company's website is said to have discriminated against Korean peop...
- Tokyo Olympics’ GPS tracking for visitors will not be real time.
- The GPS would be used to trace and confirm their movements retroactively if a problem arises.
- Everyone entering Japan from abroad for the games will b...
- Sony to invest $18 billion in the next 3 years.
- The company aims to connect with 1 billion users globally via its gaming, anime, and other entertainment services.
- Sony’s sales grew as people spend more time playing ...
- Japan Olympic organizers to limit no. of overseas officials.
- Around 78,000 officials and workers will be allowed at the games.
- Olympic and Paralympic athletes has remained unchanged at about 15,000.
- Japan is fa...
- Panasonic decides to fully acquire the U.S Blue Yonder Group.
- Panasonic plans to strengthen its logistics business with Blue Yonder’s digital technology.
- Panasonic in 2020 had previously obtained a 20% stake in Blue...
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- Toshiba Corp. President & CEO resign over management conflict.
- Chairman Satoshi Tsunakawa takes up the posts of Kurumatani.
- The conflict happened over a proposed buyout of the company by CVC Capital Partners. <...
• SEC has brought allegations against Ripple
• XRP is Ripple's cryptocurrency that SEC calls a security
According to the US SEC, Ripple’s XRP is not a cryptocurren...
- SK hynix will not retrieve its investment in Kioxia Holdings.
- SK hynix had joined a global consortium to invest in Kioxia in 2017.
- The consortium was led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital.
- Samsung, Gener...
- Coinbase’s public listing has been long-awaited
- The predicted price range per share is pegged at $300 to $350
The much-awaited public trading of Coinbase scheduled to begin on 14 April 2021. The stock prices of the exchange are pred...
- Samsung Biologics building new plant for future growth engines.
- The company will produce and manufacture biopharmaceutical products for major pharmaceutical firms.
- The new upcoming plant is said to be worth $1.4 billion.<...
- S. Korea e-commerce company Coupang Inc. to debut in NYSE.
- The e-commerce company is set to fix its IPO within next week.
- Coupang is hoping to price its offering at between US$27 and $30 per share to raise up to $3.6 bill...