Search result for CORONAVIRUS
- JAL plans to raise around $2.9 billion in capital while also posting an operating loss.
- The airline company is expecting to post an operating loss of around 85 billion yen.
- For the July-September period, JAL estimated to...
- Hitachi announces the abolishment of ‘hanko’ seals for internal paperwork by 2022.
- It intends to do so by March 2022 and also reduce paper copies by 70 percent.
- The company also intends to slash the number of ...
- Victoria plans to step out of the lockdown measures as the state’s deadly community transmission zone of coronavirus has come to an end. Today, Melbourne reported no new cases and no passings because of the infection for over four months <...
- Japan Airlines Co. to report operating loss of around $810 billion.
- The operating loss will be reported from July to September period.
- On Friday, JAL is scheduled to release its first-half earnings reports.
- By fiscal year 2022 ANA Holdings Inc. plans to cut around 3,500 jobs.
- All Nippon Airways Co. will cut down new hiring for fiscal 2021 starting April.
- The company began offering early retirement with severance pay from Oct...
- South Korea’s new daily COVID-19 cases sprang back to a level hitherto unseen in over a month Friday, due to pool of infections traced to senior care homes and social gatherings, as well as double-digit increases in imported caseloads.
- Korea’s cases multiplied to 15...
• Azar said by the end of January, enough vaccine for all of our seniors as well as our health care workers and first responders, and by the end of March and early April-enough for all Americans
• The HHS will have enough vaccines authorized by the US Food...
- It was not very far back that China was besieged by the virus spread that originated in China and was infecting thousands.
- China like all other nations was deeply ingrained into finding an analogy with World War 2 as with other nations.
As was in that earlier ...
- Japan’s Shionogi & Co. was hit by a cyberattack leading to a data breach.
- The drug firm’s Taiwanese subsidiary was hit by the cyberattack last month.
- Import licenses for medical equipment and employee res...
- Narita Airport operators to reduce charges for domestic and international airlines.
- Narita International Airport will be waiving landing and parking charges.
- Small-sized aircraft for international flights will receive a $...
- COVID019 infection risk test to be done at the Tokyo Dome.
- The test will be the second of its kind to take place at a pro-baseball stadium.
- Between Oct. 30 and Nov. 1, a similar experiment will be held at Yokohama Stadiu...
- Department store sales in September fell by 33.6 percent in Japan.
- In August the sales in department stores fell by 22 percent.
- In the reporting month, sales totaled about $3.1 billion at 196 outlets.
- The deman...
- Plan approved by FamilyMart Co. for Itochu Corp. to take the former’s store private.
- FamilyMart will be delisting from First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Nov. 12.
- Itochu, the top shareholder of FamilyMart ...
- Korean genetic sequencing analyzer EDGC has signed an agreement with Dubai-based healthcare firm Babirus to deliver COVID-19 diagnostic test kits for the city's 2.55 million residents.
- The Incheon-based company echoed that it provided 100,000 DiaPlexQ kits to the United Ara...
MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN AUSTRALIA FEAR FOR COMMUNAL HATE AS STUDENT TESTS POSITIVE WHILE ON SCHOOL CAMPUS
- Muslim pioneers fear for fresh hatred wave as one Muslim student visited campus at an Islamic college in Melbourne's north-west who later was found with covid-19 infection
Two schools asked to shut down temporarily and more than ...
- Japan to use facial recognition technology at the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- The technology was originally intended for security purposes.
- The record data will hopefully prevent cluster infections.
- The me...
- Korea has not witnessed any fearsome COVID-19 outbreaks. This was noticed from the time the government deescalated its social distancing guidelines to the lowest ebb last week.
- But health officials remain tight-lipped against the malady spread by people who remain unknowing of ...
- September supermarket sales in Japan dropped by 4.6 percent.
- Sales at 10,851 supermarkets totaled to $9.6 billion.
- Sales in clothing fell by 23.5 percent.
- Household products were down by 13.4 percent.
- Kids younger than five are at the most reduced danger of being contaminated by Covid-19 from grown-ups, a study by household transmission research carried out by KK Women's and Children's Hospital
As they might be more imperv...
- Victoria State will note its first day of zero cases in months says, Premier Daniel Andrews. This is an indication that the restrictions uplifting can now facilitate from November 1
Mr. Andrews said one case recorded is from Brimbank...