Search result for COVID19
• Trump formally accepts GOP’s presidential candidature
• Says if he gets a second term the best is yet to come from him
With 70 da...
• CDC changes guidelines on testing and traveler quarantine
• Scientific community worried
In a very unlike CDC move, the Centers for Disease Control and P...
• 70,000 cases have already received convalescent blood treatment has been
• Trump approves of this move by the FDA &n...
- Nursing homes have been hit the hardest in terms of infection rates and fatalities
- The second surge is making things worse for these establishments
Nursing homes have always been vulnerable to the covid19 infections. When the pandemic hit...
• Russia considers it to be a matter of national pride that they have been able to create a covid19 vaccine first
• The country has earned worldwide criticism for its hast...
• The tie-up will boost the ability to distribute the vaccines faster
• The hope is for a vaccine to be out by 2021
It was announced by an official today that once the vacci...
• Teachers are not ready for in-person classes especially after the recent disasters
• The teachers union has demanded that all classes be online only until a solution for...
• Face masks not important
• Exception made for some officers who may wear choose to wear them
Florida is one of the states that was hit by the second stage of c...
• August 12, 2020, shall be a historic day in the Covid19 pandemic chapter when Russia becomes the first country to register its COVID 19 vaccine
• The vaccination will first be on medical professionals and ...
• Trump says children virtually immune to covid-19’
• Schools not ready to reopen
Even as the US reports 1000 deaths due to coronavirus on a daily basis, Trump is pushing for school opening. ...
• Trump tries to prove that America has the least number of fatalities as compared to other countries
He states the US have so many cases due to as many tests done
With a 1000 covid19 deaths reported every da...
• AstraZeneca was quoted as Europe’s biggest pharmaceutical mergers
• Covid19 vaccine is one of the crucial developments the AZ is looking at...
• Lena Dunham suffers from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
• Though she recovered, she says she still has covid after effects.
Covid19 is a fact, its intensity is also a ...
- May nations face a second and more aggressive outbreak of the virus
- WHO says that the impact of the coronavirus may be long-lasting
The World Health Organization has stated that the impact of the coronavirus on a global scale will be long...
2 US STATES GO INTO RED ZONE, 28 IN YELLOW AND ONE IN GREEN ZONE
• US coronavirus scenario is worsening
• Red zones have been asked to close down bars, restauran...
• Bill Gates lashes out at Elon Musk’s tweet “Coronavirus panic is dumb”
• Musk gets back Gates saying”Billy G is not my lover”
Elon Musk does not bel...
• Republicans to announce a $1 trillion coronavirus relief plan
• The republicans are releasing the relief package 2 months after the Democrats
The Democrats passed a $3 tri...
- The travel ban stranded many residents, long term residents and family members
- The rollback will not affect people who left after the travel ban was imposed
Following the pandemic, the Japanese government has put travel restri...
- Controversial theories about Covid19 will no more be allowed to be advertised in Google
- The policy to curb such ads is directed towards regulating content
Google has said to “no” to entertaining conspiracy theories, espe...
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD & ASTRAZENECA PLC COLLABORATED COVID-19 VACCINE IN 3RD STAGE OF SUCCESSFUL HUMAN TRIAL
- The first two stages of the vaccine have been successful
- The UK is one of the many countries desperately trying to develop a stable vaccine against covid19.
Seven months on with the coronavirus pandemic, it remains a nui...