Search result for Capital
AMILI, a Singapore-based precision gut microbiome company, has raised $10.5 million in a Series A funding round led by Vulcan Capital, a technology and life sciences investor.
Pruksa Group, TVM Capital Healthcare, Emtek Group, Capital Code, Pureland Group, Blue7, and Enterprise Singapor...
According to academics, Chadchart Sittipunt's victory in Bangkok's gubernatorial election and the Pheu Thai and Move Forward parties' gains in the capital's councillor elections only represent the political mood in major cities.
According to unofficial city council elect...
According to persons familiar with the situation, DCP Capital is considering selling its controlling position in MFS Technology (S) Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based flexible printed circuit manufacturer.
According to the persons who asked not to be identified because they were discussing a pr...
Press freedom, at its most basic level, is about the liberty to report and publish the truth without fear or favour. Whistleblowers – or truth-tellers – play a key role in this effort.
The fact that multiple public interest whistleblowers are still on trial in Australia is a...
There was a time when every entrepreneur believed that more the amount of risk, more profit you earn. This term has now been replaced with something called as ‘calculated risk’, and this is exactly what every venture capital company thrives on. Either to bet on the safest horse or gam...
An American hedge fund, Pantera Capital that manages more than $6.4 billion in its blockchain-related assets, today has now accumulated funds around $63.7 million 153 investors for its Bitcoin Feeder Fund.
Pantera Capital was founded in the year 2003, CFO Dan Morehead (By former Tiger m...
FTFT Capital is a financial technology company based in the United Arab Emirates. The company announced on Tuesday that it will offer students of the country free passes to attend the GDCSS summit that will take place from 15th December to 17th December 2021 in Abu Dhabi.
The Summit wil...
- Japan’s economy shrank in Jan-March period by 3.9 percent.
- Real gross domestic product contracted 1.0 percent from the previous quarter.
- Government spending dropped 1.1 percent.
- Capital expenditure decrea...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- The Serious Fraud Office or SFO of UK said that, it has been investigating the GFG Alliance led by Sanjeev Gupta
- The SFO said that, its investigation is covering the financial arrangement of the company with the Greensill Capital UK Ltd
- Japan’s Nomura Holdings reports a loss of $2.3 billion.
- The loss was from trades tied to U.S. investment firm Archegos Capital Management.
- Nomura is not planning any major changes in its business strategies. ...
- Panasonic decides to fully acquire the U.S Blue Yonder Group.
- Panasonic plans to strengthen its logistics business with Blue Yonder’s digital technology.
- Panasonic in 2020 had previously obtained a 20% stake in Blue...
• A report by Bloomberg stated that investors earning $1 million or more would have to pay a tax of 39.6 percent on any capital gains, which happens to be nearly double than the existing rate
• The report further said a separate surtax on investment income...
- The parliamentary committee of United Kingdom is going to summon Rishi Sunak and David Cameron over the Greensill Capital
- David Cameron has denied for breaking any code of conduct or rules defined by the government of UK
- Toshiba Corp. President & CEO resign over management conflict.
- Chairman Satoshi Tsunakawa takes up the posts of Kurumatani.
- The conflict happened over a proposed buyout of the company by CVC Capital Partners. <...
- Taxi hailing T Map Mobility to issue new shares worth $357.3 million.
- The shares will then be allocated to two private equity funds (PEFs).
- T Map Mobility’s move comes as it plans to compete with Kakao Mobility.
- SK hynix will not retrieve its investment in Kioxia Holdings.
- SK hynix had joined a global consortium to invest in Kioxia in 2017.
- The consortium was led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital.
- Samsung, Gener...
• Fowler ran an illegal shadow bank business for cryptocurrency exchanges
• His Crypto Capital processed Bitfinex’s transactions
Former National Football League investor, Reginald Fowle...
- Hitachi looking to sell its subsidiary Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Hitachi is in talks with U.S private equity fund Bain Capital for the same.
- Hitachi will also negotiate with Japan Industrial Partners Inc. for the sale. <...
- Britain’s CVC Capital likely to buyout Toshiba Corp. in a private deal.
- The terms of the deal will be discussed between the two companies and also the government.
- Toshiba received the initial proposal by CVC on Tues...