Search result for Cases
According to North Korea they state that the fever cases faced last week was cases for influenza rather than a recurrence of Covid 19.
As there were 4 new fever cases found in the neighbouring provinces of Ryanggang which borders China. North Korean authorities announced Lockdown at cer...
The nation has already performed over 177.7 million PCR tests.
On Tuesday, the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention revealed that there had been 1,032 cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus, 965 recoveries, and no fatalities.
The nation has now performed over 177.7 million PCR tes...
On Sunday 15th May, the Cambodian Ministry of Health reported no new Covid-19 cases, with 2 recoveries and zero deaths.
So far, the country has recorded 136,262 cases of Covid-19, 133,194 recoveries, and a total of 3,056 fatalities.
The Ministry of Health has also requested a ...
The United States is anticipated to witness a rise in COVID-19 cases equivalent to the current surge in Europe as a result of the highly infectious BA.2 variation.
Case numbers are increasing in several nations, notably the United Kingdom, France, and Germany, as the subvariant gains ho...
The UAE has reported 1,011 recoveries within a 24-hour period on Sunday and 347 new cases of the Coronavirus.
Officials have further informed that there has been no death in the last 24 hours because of complications from the infection.
The UAE has seen 887,729 Covid-19 cases ...
The number of daily Covid-19 cases in Thailand has increased by 50 percent as compared to the last week
Although the no. of new cases per day is increasing in Thailand, the country is not observing the steep rise as in other countries around the world due to the Omicron variant.
Singapore reported 15,852 new cases of the Covid-19 on Tuesday 15th March, 165 of which were imported infections with the remaining being local.
The country’s Health Minister, Ong ye Kung, mentioned on a Facebook post recently that numbers would always go up after the weekends.
The number of Covid-19 cases in Singapore continues to rise. The country observed a record number of infections in the last 24 hours. Singapore has asked patients with little to no symptoms of the Covid-19 to consider self-recovery at home in an attempt to reduce the pressure on the healthcare se...
Nurses and volunteers are needed due to a scarcity of healthcare workers as of the rise in Covid-19 cases
The Ministry of Health has asked the Singapore Healthcare Corps for assistance in supporting Covid-19 activities. - ANN/The Straits Times
SINGAPORE (The Straits Times/ANN), February 20: With the spike of Covid-19 cases, hospitals and community care institutions are in desperate need of ...
When compared to the previous week, the average number of new community-acquired COVID 19 cases reported each day increased by 50%.
Although the number of daily reported cases continues to climb, Thailand is not experiencing the same rapid surge as other nations as a result of the omicr...
Germany records 50,196 new Covid-19 infections, as reported by the health authorities. This is the first time Germany has exceeded 50,000 cases ever since the outbreak of Covid-19. Infections and deaths have increased ever since mid-October.
The Akita prefecture in Japan reported new cases of Bird flu at a chicken farm. The prefectural government said that the local authorities have culled around 143,000 birds.
• Japan reports cases of bird flu
- China Guangdong Province reported 6 new COVID-19 cases.
- The same day also saw 15 new imported cases on the mainland.
- So far a total of 86,285 patients had been discharged from hospitals.
- Hong Kong Special Admin...
- COVID-19 quasi-state of emergency to be lifted from 3 prefectures.
- Restrictions in Gunma, Ishikawa and Kumamoto prefecture are expected to be lifted by the weekend.
- The government is likely to make a similar call on five ...
- Okinawa orders schools to close over rising COVID-19 infections.
- Okinawa prefecture is currently under a coronavirus state of emergency.
- Clusters infections at schools and childcare facilities have been reportedly rising....
- Japan to provide COVID-19 vaccine of 1.29 million doses to Taiwan.
- Japan will provide AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine to Taiwan.
- The vaccines will arrive in Taipei by air later Friday.
- The offer was arrang...
- Taiwan president reassures public of handling COVID-19 cases well.
- Taiwan reported 6 local COVID-19 cases recently.
- 5 cases were discovered in a gaming cafe in Yilan county on Taiwan's eastern coast.
- On Tue...
- S. Korean govt. to ban eating at 21 types of public place from Monday.
- The violators will be fined $88 starting April 5.
- The govt. extended the current Level 2 social distancing rules in Seoul’s densely populated ar...
- The Health Ministry is concerned about the coronavirus situation in several states, especially Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Haryana and Gujarat.
- Maharashtra has over one hundred-thousand active COVID-19 cases.
- As cases are also i...
- The governor of the Thanyaburi region has expanded the lockdown of two nearby wet markets for nine additional days as efforts keep on halting the spread of the Covid-19 bunch focused there
The business sectors were shut on Frid...