Search result for Chemicals
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
- The British Plastics federation or BPF has launched a new strategy for minimising the export of the plastic waste from the United Kingdom
- The BPF believes that, the United Kingdom can achieve the rates of recycling by the year 2030 <...
- The government of United Kingdom has launched the new chemicals regime in the country
- The government of the United Kingdom had worked very closely with the stakeholders, partners and industry for developing a new IT system
- The European Union has banned the plastic waste for being shipped to the developing countries
- The large quantity of the plastic waste, which has been sent to the southern region of the Globe is not being treated properly
- The multiple companies and the European nations have made a commitment to reduce the plastic waste
- This is an initiative taken, which has been aiming for creating a cross-border circular economy for the material in the next five years ...
- The company ‘Yara’ is planning to produce green ammonia in Norway
- The fertilizer giant of Norway said that, the primary use of the green ammonia is going to be fuel instead of fertilizer
The company Yara, whic...
- The labels on the pesticides will be including the mode of action on them from the year 2023 in United Kingdom
- The labelling will be helping the farmers and the agronomists for tackling against the threat of resistance
- The company BASF has announced that, the company has completed the construction of its plastic additive plant in Italy
- The Pontecchio site of BASF has already been a major production unit for hindering the anime light stabilizers
- The government of the United Kingdom will be supporting the Paris Agreement of plastics for decreasing the plastic pollution
- During the virtual meeting, United Kingdom was reported considering for the negotiation of the new global deal
- The Biffa is going to join a new 1.5 million pounds project for revolutionising the recycling of plastic
- The project is going to led by the University of Manchester, which mainly aims for developing the simpler methods of plastic recycling...
- The European Union has defined a sustainable plastic manufacturing in the draft of the green finance rules
- The new standards for the sustainable plastic manufacturing are going to be tabled in the coming days
- A group of 70 NGOs in the European Union have urged for stopping the exports of the toxic pesticides to the third countries
- Most of the exports are done in the low-income countries which includes Brazil, Ukraine, Morocco, Mexico and Africa...
- The Chemicals Strategy of the European Union is standing for altering the significant implications for the cosmetics industry
- The European Commission is also aiming for extending the generic approach to make sure that the products are free...
- The European commission have referred France to the Court of Justice of the European Union for failing to protect the citizens of France against the poor quality of air
- The European Union executive said that, France did not respect the dai...
- Fixing the collection of plastic have seen a vital success of the recycling of the chemicals
- Collecting the used plastic have been successful for creating a circular economy in the industry for prevention of the fossil fuels to produce pla...
- The European Commission have introduced its new chemicals strategy to produce chemicals
- The main aim of the new chemical strategy is to make the production of the chemicals more sustainable while removing out the more potentially harmful s...
- The Neste and Unilever are going to work on joint project for scaling up the chemical recycling of the plastic waste in United Kingdom
- Unilever and Neste, both have received a grant of 3.1 million pounds for the United Kingdom Research and...
- The Petrochemical producers in Europe are anticipating for a better operating environment
- More fundamental shifts in the patterns of the demand will be becoming apparent over the time
The virtual European Petrochemical As...
- The environment watchdog of the United Kingdom is examining more than 50 sites of the salad suppliers for discharging chemical pollution into streams and rivers
- The investigation is carried out because of a salad producer was washing the p...
- The European Commission has made a commitment to end the exports of the banned hazardous chemicals in Europe
- The European Commission have made the decision after the investigation, which has revealed that the European manufacturers are exp...