Search result for Chemicals
- The single use plastics are going to be phased out in Australia from the year 2025
- The plastics also includes the plastic utensils and straws
The plastic cutlery and the straws have been among the types of the single-use ...
- ChrysCapital is investing US $ 50 million in Safex Chemicals.
- The revenue of Safex has increased at a CAGR of 26% over the last four years.
- With its pan-India presence, Safex Chemicals has a network spanning more than 10,000 dist...
- The environment and health groups in Australia have criticised the plan for relaxing the rules for chemicals and pesticides in the country
- The environment and health groups have been saying that, they are totally at the odds with the publi...
- The government of United Kingdom announced the restrictions under the new chemical regime of the country
- Several of the new harmful substances, which are normally found in the tattoo inks and the permanent make up can also be restricted
- Laxmi Organic Industries Limited has raised Rs. 180 ten-million from 15 anchor investors a day before its Issue Opening.
- Based in Mumbai, Laxmi Organic Industries Limited manufactures specialty chemicals.
- Board of India Glycols has approved the transfer of BioEO biz to IGL Green Chemicals.
- Now Clariant as majority partner in IGL Green Chemicals.
The Board of India Glycols approved the execution of the business transfer agre...
- The company Pilbara Minerals is going to launch a digital lithium platform in Australia
- The platform is going to include the downstream lithium chemical products
One of the leading lithium producer company of Australia &l...
- The government of Australia is banning the biodegradable plastic in the country
- The plan is going to fight against the use of plastics on various fronts including the beaches and banning the polystyrene packaging for takeaway products ...
AUSTRALIA: SCIENTISTS ADAPTED SOLAR ENERGY TECHNOLOGY TO DESIGN SYSTEM FOR DETECTING HARMFUL CHEMICALS
- The scientist in Australia have adapted the solar energy technology for detecting the harmful pesticides and chemical agents
- The scientists have adapted the component from the cutting edge solar cells for designing a system for the deadly ...
- Asia is an attractive market for specialty chemicals globally.
- Opportunity for local specialty chemicals manufacturers are growing in India.
- Indian companies need to enhance efforts to realize maximum advantage from the growth po...
- ZCL Chemicals is selling a majority stake in its company to Advent International.
- This acquisition fixes an enterprise valuation of ?1,700 billion for pharma firm ZCL Chemicals.
US-based private equity firm Advent Internat...
- Tata Chemicals is starting nutraceuticals business.
- The new business comes after Basic Chemistry Products and Specialty Chemistry Products.
Incorporated in the year 1939, Tata Chemicals Ltd has started the new business of ...
- The company Avantium in the United Kingdom has launched its Chain Reaction 2030 plan last week
- The Chain Reaction 2030 has been launched for revamping the principles listed in as manifesto of sustainability
The chemical c...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
- The British Plastics federation or BPF has launched a new strategy for minimising the export of the plastic waste from the United Kingdom
- The BPF believes that, the United Kingdom can achieve the rates of recycling by the year 2030 <...
- The government of United Kingdom has launched the new chemicals regime in the country
- The government of the United Kingdom had worked very closely with the stakeholders, partners and industry for developing a new IT system
- The European Union has banned the plastic waste for being shipped to the developing countries
- The large quantity of the plastic waste, which has been sent to the southern region of the Globe is not being treated properly
- The multiple companies and the European nations have made a commitment to reduce the plastic waste
- This is an initiative taken, which has been aiming for creating a cross-border circular economy for the material in the next five years ...
- The company ‘Yara’ is planning to produce green ammonia in Norway
- The fertilizer giant of Norway said that, the primary use of the green ammonia is going to be fuel instead of fertilizer
The company Yara, whic...
- The labels on the pesticides will be including the mode of action on them from the year 2023 in United Kingdom
- The labelling will be helping the farmers and the agronomists for tackling against the threat of resistance