Search result for Connectivity
Singtel and Ericsson, Singaporean telecommunications providers, have made a breakthrough in 5G standalone new radio-dual connectivity (SA NR-DC) technology.
They are now the first companies in Southeast Asia to reach the 5.4 Gigabytes per second speed of download.
Alphabet's Google Cloud and Telenor have formed a partnership for the digitalization of the Norwegian telecom company's global operations. Both the companies said that they are exploring new ways to offer services jointly to customers.
- A super solar storm might affect Earth’s Internet connectivity
- This event could damage undersea internet cables
A study has warned about a super solar storm, could send the world into an Internet apocalypse. Such an ...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- Canada has been the only member of the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network that has not formally blocked Huawei from 5G networks.
- However, it has finally conceded, delaying a long-standing decision to force telecom companies to exclude the Chinese gear maker.
- Chinese regulators have relaxed strict months-long restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- Travelers in Europe and New Zealand will find more options for China as airlines resumed services.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG, th...
The marketing strategy of Verizon for the Super Bowl is revolving nearly around two of the most favorite themes of advertising of the provider from last year: 5G, as well as, responders.
An announcement was made by the leading mobile operator on Friday that its TV ads during the outstan...