Search result for Construction
SCG has been successful in showcasing its sustainable and innovative construction materials, packaging solutions, and chemicals to multiple businesses leads at the Thailand Pavilion at Dubai Expo 2020. The SCG booth was appreciated greatly by entrepreneurs visiting the pavilion.
Chemicals used in construction and building materials can cause severe damage to our environment and lead to sick building syndrome. Chemicals are used in flooring, ceiling panels, drywall, and etc. They also serve the purpose of preservatives, plasticizers, adhesives, and flame retardants....
Dragages Singapore, a construction company is claiming 14.8 million Singaporean dollars in a lawsuit against 2 Hong Kong firms over alleged breach of contract. Dragages has said that the firms did not carry out their part of the deal for the roofing works at the Singapore Sports Hub.
The Ganga Expressway project has received environmental clearance in Uttar Pradesh. This has cleared its way for the construction of the longest expressway in the country.
- Ganga Expressway project gets environmental clearance
A recent report by the US Department of Defense, mentioned a 100-home Chinese village in Arunachal Pradesh and India has now taken a strong note of this.
- China is carrying out construction activities in Arunachal Pradesh
- India con...
- The construction of new section of Marine Corps airfield has begun in Japan.
- 830 colonies of endangered coral have been relocated off the coast of Okinawa before construction.
- The coral was in a construction zone N2. Now it has b...
- NBCC (India) has bagged Uttarakhand PMC services work order.
- NBCC (India) is going to construct new building for National Institute of Technology.
The shares of National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) (India...
- Japan’s PM apologizes for negligence in protection of construction workers.
- The asbestos construction workers had contracted lung cancer and other illnesses.
- The Supreme Court of Japan ruled that the state should ha...
- Tvasta Manufacturing Solutions is an IIT - Madras startup.
- Tvasta Manufacturing Solutions has built India’s first 3D printed house.
- Construction has been carried out at 30% lesser cost than usual.
- NBCC (India) has announced that it is the new PMC consultant for the new FCIL office building.
- The building is supposed to be constructed in Noida.
- The share price of NBCC (INDIA) increased slightly after the official announcemen...
- S. Korea’s Hanjin Heavy to be sold off to Dongbu Corp.
- The company’s shares ended low on Friday trading at 7,650 won.
- KDB, creditor of Hanjin Heavy will sell 66.85 percent of its stake in the company to Dongbu...
- U. S Global asset manager BlackRock de-registers from Shanghai unit.
- It voluntarily cancelled the business registration of its WFOE unit in Shanghai.
- China had opened its mutual fund industry to foreign managers last Apri...
- L&T are going two construct more units of Kudankulam nuclear power plant.
- Located in Tamil Nadu, Kudankulam is India's largest nuclear power station.
- The target deadline for L&T is 64 months.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, the Indian government has approved the construction of 56,368 New Houses.
- The progress of Light House Projects was recently reviewed.
- MoHUA has urged the UTs and states to ensure 100% comple...
- Tribeca has acquired 51% stake in under-construction project Voyage to the Stars.
- The project started in 2015 and ran into financial difficulties in 2019.
Developer of multiple Trump Towers in India, Tribeca has acquired 5...
- Under the Bharatmala Pariyojna, nationwide road construction in India is touching record 30 km per day
- At a cost of about ? 5.35 hundred-thousand billion Indian government has envisaged building 34,800 km of highways.
- Devotees are not allowed to see the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya due to security reasons.
- Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust general secretary Champat Rai has announced this decision.
- Engineers from Larsen & Toubro...
- The builders in the United Kingdom has been feeling the pressure as the construction output in the country reduced
- The latest survey has also been signalling to a decrease in the new order growth since the month of June 2020
- Doosan Heavy decided to sell 35% of its stake in Doosan Infracore.
- Doosan Heavy will sell its stake for $757 million to Hyundai heavy Industries Holdings Co.
- Doosan Heavy disposed of 76 million shares of its construction ...
- Doosan Infracore reports an increase in sales of its construction equipment in 2020.
- The sales increased by 18 percent in 2020.
- The company is said to have sold 4,000 units of construction equipment, like excavators and w...