Search result for Corona Virus Pandemic
HURRICANE LAURA DISRUPTS LOUISIANA’S CORONA VIRUS RESPONSE
- The state had to discontinue community-based testing
- Evacuation operations further worsen the transmission of corona virus
State officials and epidemiologists said that Hurricane Laura is disrupting the corona virus respon...
DR. ROBERT REDFIELD: INITIALLY CORONA VIRUS VACCINE DEVELOPMENT COULD FALL SHORT ON SUPPLY
- The U.S. has invested in six vaccine candidates
- It has been done under the Operation Warp Speed
Dr. Robert Redfield said that once the corona virus vaccine is in place it is going to observe a supply shortage. It wil...
CALIFORNIA ADOPTS NEW REOPENING FRAMEWORK BASED ON A FOUR-TIERED APPROACH
- Positivity rate and case rate will be determining factors
- The non-essential indoor businesses can return based on the area’s corona virus spread
California announced a new framework for individual countie...
THE U.S. FDA COULD SOON MAKE THE CORONA VIRUS VACCINE AVAILABLE
- The move is not influenced by Trump administration
- It would be done only if the benefits outweigh the risks
The United States is observing the rising number of corona virus cases. To make the v...
MIDWEST ARISES AS A NEW HOT SPOT FOR THE CORONA VIRUS OUTBREAK
- The positivity rate observes a rise in this region
- Influenza season may further worsen it
Midwest is observing the rise in corona virus cases. Several states in the region have reported the same. It includes Iowa, Michigan...
DR. SCOTT GOTTLIEB: A CHANGE IN THE REQUIREMENT FOR HOME CORONA VIRUS TESTS WILL PROVE HELPFUL
- It would give faster results
- People can accordingly take the necessary precautions
Dr. Scott Gottlieb acknowledged the new move by the Food and Drug Administration. It could en...
STUDY: ASYMPTOMATIC CHILDREN CAN SHED THE VIRUS FOR WEEKS
- Study findings could help in the development of public health strategies
- It could eventually help to contain the virus spread within communities
A new study has been conducted regarding the corona virus in children. As per...
KAMALA HARRIS CRITICIZES TRUMP OVER HIS HANDLING OF CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
- Pandemic has damaged economy severely
- It has impacted the daily lives of everyone
On Thursday, Sen. Kamala Harris criticized President Trump. It was because he did not manage the corona virus pandemic well. She is a Democr...
EXPERTS HINT TOWARDS THE POSSIBILITY OF A DOUBLE-DIP IN THE US ECONOMY
- The initial US jobless claims point towards the same
- The U.S. economy needs greater fiscal support
For the US economy, many experts and economists have raised concerns. It is regarding the possibility of a double-dip rece...
THE VIRUS SPREAD ON THE SURFACES IN HOSPITALS CAN BE CONTROLLED BY STRINGENT CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
- The conclusions were limited as it lacked study of other modes of transmission
- For holistic results, researchers suggest additional air and surface studies
Researchers at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey conducte...
WHO INDICATES ON THE POSSIBILITY OF CORONA VIRUS RE-INFECTION
- It stated that it is possible but rare
- Scientists are still learning about the virus
The World Health Organization stated the possibility that people who have recovered from the corona virus could be re-infected. A recent ...
Moderna’s potential vaccine generates a good immune response in elderly patients
- The company tested its vaccine on 10 adults and 10 elderly adults
- The vaccine did not report any serious adverse events
Moderna announced on Wednesday that in an early-stage clinical trial, its potential corona virus vacci...
CDC DEFENDS THE REVISED GUIDANCE FOR CORONA VIRUS TESTING
- CDC revised its testing guidance recently
- It received huge criticism
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defends its new guidance on corona virus testing. It turned controversial and...
ANDREW CUOMO REFUSES TO FOLLOW THE REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE COVID – 19 TESTING
- He considers it to be a political tool
- He blames CDC for being self-contradictory
Andrew Cuomo said that the state won’t follow the revised guidance on corona virus testing. It was regarding the testing of asymptomat...
CDC PROPOSES CORONA VIRUS VACCINE DISTRIBUTION GUIDELINES
- The guidelines suggest prioritizing health-care workers, vulnerable Americans, etc.
- Vulnerable include those with underlying health conditions and the elderly
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention put forth ...
CDC REVISES ITS CORONA VIRUS TESTING GUIDANCE
- It is mainly for asymptomatic people
- Asymptomatic people shall get tested only if they are vulnerable or are advised
CDC revised its testing guidance for asymptomatic individuals recentl...
HURRICANE LAURA: 2020’s 1st MEGA HURRICANE WITH A DEVASTATING AGENDA
• Hurricane Laura is developing into a category 4 hurricane fast
• It will make landfall in between Texas and Louisiana on Wednesday into Thursday<...
HOME PRICES OBSERVE A RISE
- The 10-City Composite increased 2.8% annually
- The 20-City Composite rose 3.5% year over year
In June, home prices observe a rise of 4.3% annually. It is in accordance with the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller U.S. National H...
EVACUATION DUE TO HURRICANE IN TEXAS GETS DIFFICULT AMID A PANDEMIC
- The state is providing masks to evacuees
- Covid-19 testing services are being arranged at shelter locations
Gov. Greg Abbott said that they are managing to respond to Hurricane Laura amid a pandemic. They cannot compromise ...
ANDREW CUOMO ANNOUNCES NEW YORK FASHION WEEK
- It will feature more virtual events
- It will include live-streamed runway shows
Andrew Cuomo said that the New York Fashion Week can be organized in September. However, it shall be under the state public health guidance and...