Search result for Corona virus pandemic
- The rise in cases has increased dangers to the economy
- On an annualized basis, it slumped nearly 33% in the second quarter
On Wednesday, Loretta Mester called for more help from Congress. She said that the central bank sta...
- The company is trying to ensure that a vaccine is accessible regardless of ability to pay
- After the virus is under control, the pricing will follow the traditional market standards
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said that the...
- It shall return to its pre-pandemic level by the end of 2021
- A rebound in economic activity will be observed in third-quarter data
On Wednesday, Richard Clarida said that he expects the economy to continue to recover throu...
- The failure to quarantine will be considered as a violation of state law
- Violation will come with serious penalties
On Wednesday, Mayor Bill de Blasio said that New York City is setting u...
- The corona virus response, particularly in June and July, has been poor
- It is largely because of the various factors like the early return to social activity, etc.
On Wednesday, Glenn Hutchins said that ...
- On a global scale, the nation represents more than 25% infections
- It represents more than 22% of deaths
On Wednesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci pointed to the nation’s high number of COVID-19 infections and deaths. The White...
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ANNOUNCES $1 BILLION DEAL WITH THE US FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
- Company’s experimental vaccine is in early-stage human trials
- It is expected to begin late-stage human trials in Sep...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
• Host had been remotely directed
• The setting of the movie is each actor’s own home
The coronavirus pandemic cannot stop the creative people from making a film. “Host” is a remo...
- The U.S. economy has entered the healing phase of the coronavirus pandemic
- It arrives when businesses start to reopen after shutting down
According to Michelle Meyer, the economy faces a bumpy ride. It tries to recover fro...
- In some states, the rate of coronavirus tests that come back positive is beginning to rise
- It’s the same insidious rise that the Sun Belt region observed before cases surged
On Monday, Dr. Anth...
- For weeks, health officials have struggled to halt the outbreak
- Residents are made to follow social distancing guidelines
Reports suggest that coronavirus cases that were on a rise across Sun Belt states for weeks have sta...
- Earlier it was believed that coronavirus is generally transmitted person to person
- The latest research suggests a possibility of its transmission through air particles in closed spaces indoors
- In the states hit hardest with virus spread, workplace activity measures have declined
- Economists are now more reliant on high-frequency measures
In May and June, record-breaking job creation appears...
- The initial shut down was to allow health officials to learn more about the new virus
- It was also to prevent the overflow of hospitals
On Monday, President Donald Trump insisted that in an atte...
- Last week, initial weekly jobless claims came in at 1.434 million
- It was roughly in line with expectations
The Labor Department reported on Thursday that last week the number of Americans who filed new claims for unemploym...
DR. ROBERT REDFIELD: IF SCHOOLS DON’T REOPEN IN THE FALL, THERE WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH CONSEQUENCES
- Kids get their mental health service at schools
- Schools also provide them the required nutritional support
On Friday, Dr. Redfield warned Congress of significant public health consequences. It will be if schools don’...
- The experimental oral therapeutic is termed as MK-4482
- It is currently in phase two trials
Merck has scheduled very large pivotal studies as early as September. It is for its oral coronavirus treatment. It is in collaborat...
- It contradicted the statements made by President Donald Trump
- President Trump believes COVID-19 will eventually vanish
On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the coronavirus is very contagious. It wo...
DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: OHIO, TENNESSEE, INDIANA, AND KENTUCKY OBSERVE EARLY SIGNS OF COVID – 19 OUTBREAK
- The positivity rate appears to be rising in these states
- It is an early indication of the worsening outbreak
On Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that few states show early signs of a corona virus outbreak. It includes Ohio,...