Search result for Corona virus pandemic
- The state had to discontinue community-based testing
- Evacuation operations further worsen the transmission of corona virus
State officials and epidemiologists said that Hurricane Laura is disrupting the corona virus respon...
- The move is not influenced by Trump administration
- It would be done only if the benefits outweigh the risks
The United States is observing the rising number of corona virus cases. To make the v...
- The initial US jobless claims point towards the same
- The U.S. economy needs greater fiscal support
For the US economy, many experts and economists have raised concerns. It is regarding the possibility of a double-dip rece...
- It will feature more virtual events
- It will include live-streamed runway shows
Andrew Cuomo said that the New York Fashion Week can be organized in September. However, it shall be under the state public health guidance and...
- Indicators like retail sales etc. has been strong
- The retail giants like Home Depot, Walmart have reported sales gains
Ed Yardeni said that markets could observe a rebound in revenues. It was affected severely by the pande...
- As compared to a week ago, the U.S. cases have fallen by nearly 17%
- Health experts believe it could be due to reduced testing
According to Johns Hopkins University data, the US constitutes...
- Russia announced the first coronavirus vaccine in the world recently
- Public health officials are concerned about its safety and efficacy
Russian President Vladimir Putin recently announced the first coronavirus vaccine in ...
- Direct payments to families will be made
- Funding will also be provided to open schools safely
Trump posted a series of tweets on Friday. He referred the readiness to send the coronavirus stimulus money. However, apart from...
- WHO officials have also advised against the herd immunity
- It would overwhelm hospitals and can enormously increase the death toll
Herd immunity is necessary to contain a virus according to the epidemiologists. It implies a...
- The U.S. recently surpassed 5 million COVID – 19 cases
- Brazil has reported more than 3 million cases
Carissa Etienne said during a news briefing that America has been reporting more than 100,000 new corona viru...
- The global operations of the industry were suspended due to the pandemic
- Royal received notable bookings for the cruises in 2021
For the second quarter, Royal Caribbean reported a loss of $1.6 billion. Regardless of the lo...
- Trump’s move is part of several other measures directed to address the economic damage caused by the Covid-19
- It represents a midpoint between the two positions
In the US, a huge number of workers are displaced by th...
- 749 districts have to submit plans to the New York State Department of Health
- It will be on how they plan to keep children and staff safe
On Friday New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo made an announcement. The announcement stated t...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
TILMAN FERTITTA: ENDING THE $600/WEEK UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPLEMENT WILL IMPAIR THE U.S. ECONOMY’S RECOVERY FROM COVID – 19
- The weekly check has been a major catalyst for consumer spending during Covid-19
- The spending has, in turn, created additional jobs
On Tuesday, Billionaire Tilman Fertitta said that ending the $600-per-week fed...
- Emissions from the energy and transport industries observed a rise
- The UK needs to cut 12 megatons of CO2 every year to meet its net-zero target by 2050
Following the easing of COVID-19 lockdow...
- The global food emergency could have long-term impacts
- The global recovery plan shall prioritize on sustainable food systems
The UN has warned that the world could face a severe food crisis. It has urged governments to act...
- The EC has proposed a 750-billion euro stimulus plan
- It is to support the region affected by the coronavirus crisis
European Commission has proposed a 750-billion euro stimulus plan. It is to support the regio...
- It is an attempt to reduce costs in the current economic circumstances
- The pandemic has forced the businesses into survival mode
The coronavirus pandemic has forced the businesses into survival mode. Britain'...
- Consumer sentiment is getting stronger
- The tourism sector will recover soon
The Cyprus economy seems to be emerging from the effects of the lockdown. Dr. Andreas Assiotis comments that they are observing a swing back from ...