Search result for Corvette
- Bizzarrini was an Italian car brand that produced automobiles for only 4 years in the 1960s
- Only 200 units of the model 5300 GT Strada was ever produced
Giotto Bizzarrini was the genius designer behind the eponymous brand...
- General Motors (GM), the parent company of the Holden brand, announced that it will no longer make cars for Australian roads.
- GM announced that it will stop producing vehicles for right-hand-drive markets.
- Holden bosses stated t...
Chevrolet Corvette C8 2020 was sold at a whopping price of US $3 million, equivalent to AUS $4.34 million, in an auction in the US. This is the first Chevrolet Corvette C8 2020 that has been sold in the US. The price in which it is auctioned is $2.92 million more than the North American RRP of US...