Search result for Crude Oil
On Wednesday, Thailand’s navy worked to clean up 128 tons of crude oil spills that had leaked from an oil pipeline in the Gulf of Thailand.
The director-general at the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Attapol Charoenchansa, of the Pollution Control Department said th...
- Japan’s CPI dropped 0.1% in April over mobile phone fees.
- Bank of Japan struggled to accelerate inflation toward its elusive 2 percent goal.
- In April, mobile phone fees tumbled 26.5 percent from a year earlier. ...
- Japan’s travel balance fell by 89.2% in FY 2020.
- Japan’s travel surplus in 2020 fell 3.8% to 18.20 trillion yen from a year earlier.
- The service trade deficit stood at 3.73 trillion yen.
- Japan poste...
- Japan’s CPI fell by 0.1% in March over lower energy prices.
- The core CPI in February was down 0.4 percent.
- In the reporting month, electricity prices fell by 4.8 percent.
- Gasoline prices in March turned p...
- S. Korea’s exports in March rose 16.6 percent to $53.8 billion.
- Rising demand for chips and autos led to gains in exports.
- The country’s imports also rose 18.8 percent to $4.17 billion.
- Exports of a...
- Japan’s CPI falls by 0.4 percent in February 2021.
- Nationwide core consumer prices declined 0.6 percent in January.
- Electricity and gas bills sagged 7.8 percent and 6.2 percent in February 2021.
- Gasoline prices ...
- Japan reports a slight rise in exports for the month of October.
- In September, the declining pace of exports slowed from 4.9%.
- Exports to Asia as a whole rose 4.4 percent to 3.69 trillion yen.
- Imports, however,...
- The South Korea stock market is tumbling between the positive and negative in the last four trading days.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is positive.
- The KOSPI ended the day on Friday with gains from the financial shar...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- Crude oil futures contract take a beating to minus $37.63 per barrel
- A historic low since 1946
- It is the result of too much oil in the country with a serious storage deficit
The pandemic of coronavirus seems to be c...
- RIL share fell to 9% which is marked as the 52-week low.
- The crude oil prices slumped after a price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- Oil prices are down by around 50 percent from its high in January.
- Japanese yen is at a three-year high against the greenback.
- Euro remains at a two-year high while others suffer.
- Global currencies are under the pressure of fear of recession.
Monday trading market has not prov...
- TCS overtook RIL and became the number 1 m-cap.
- Crude oil prices were recorded as the lowest since February 2016.
- RIL shares tumble as crude oil prices slump by 31 percent.
Reliance Industrial Limited (RIL) sha...
Today, with the advent of trading the rupee opened at 19 paise down against the US dollar. The oil prices saw a hike after Iran fired multiple missiles against multiple bases at American troops based in Iraq.
Brent crude oil futures have gone up as much as $71.75. this is marked as the ...
On Friday, the rupee saw a rise of 25 paise. The Indian currency opened at 71.62 against the US dollar. This came after the rise in crude oil prices.
Brent crude oil Futures, on Friday, enter the market with a rise of $3. This was recorded as the highest jump since September 2019 after ...