Search result for DATA
- Database of babysitters convicted for sexual assault to be created by Japan’s Health Ministry.
- This is to prevent them from continuing to work with children in the future unknown of their acts.
- The plan to cre...
• According to cybersecurity firm vpnMentor, the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has suffered data breach courtesy of unsecured cloud storage and mistakenly leaked private data of America’s prescription drug users
• As per vpnMentor, the folder named ...
- As the business fervour for cloud and remote work services grows amid the pandemic, South Korean telecom operators are expanding artificial intelligence (AI) services to help companies cope with the shift to new technologies.
- While the country's three pivotal carriers -- SK...
Global Healthcare Data Storage Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Rise in Government Initiatives Coupled with Customization Capabilities of Offerings in the Industry
The encouraging government initiatives coupled with customizable solutions to cater unique needs of different end users are driving the demand for healthcare data storage across the globe. Various government institutes are striving to establish regional healthcare information networks and encoura...
- Srikant Datar, who is an Indian-origin academician, teaching in the Harvard School of Business has been named as the Dean of the Harvard Business School
- Srikant Datar becomes the second consecutive Dean of the Harvard Business School after...
- Big Techies might be helping China with client data on special requests.
The charge of conceivable mystery participation between significant organizations and Hong Kong specialists follows the usage of a broad and dubious new public ...
- SafeRide has opened new office in Germany to expand business in Europe.
- Martin Ridder to lead SafeRide's European office.
- The Europe office of SafeRide Technologies is located in the Bochum area of Germany
- Sumitomo Mitsui and Mizuho report vote counting of shareholders meeting mishandled.
- Over 1,346 firms in Japan faced the problem.
- Mitsui will consult over possible compensation for the mishandling of votes.
- KB Kookmin Bank's new line of business offering mobile phone plans in partnership with telecommunications firm LG Uplus continues to face pitfalls due to hardline opposition from the lender's union.
- Last November, the bank introduced its budget phone service Liiv M, whi...
- Research companies in Japan show over 500 businesses went bankrupt since February.
- Tokyo Shoko Research Ltd. and Teikoku Databank Ltd. conducted the research.
- The new Cabinet is considering an additional stimulus package...
- RAH Infotech has found a new partner in Trustifi.
- Both partners are working to introduce enhanced e-mail security to India.
RAH Infotech, India’s leading technology distributor has forged a partnership with Las Vegas...
- A new law in Belgium allows the contact tracing of people who might be infected with coronavirus.
- The bill will allow consensus between various communities.
On Tuesday, 15 SEP 2020, the Health and Equal Opportunities Commi...
- Research states that huge chunks of information- private and public is been captured by Chinese military organizations as a part of studying the opinions of Australians and using it to make a change in the same as a part of psychological warfare...
- Relx has acquired British data analytics firm Scibite.
- The deal has been signed for £ 65 Million.
Relx has acquired British data analytics firm Scibite. Relx is planning to shift its focus to digital services. Althou...
- Facebook might get orders for changing the practices related the data in Europe
- The Data Protection Commission of Ireland had begun an enquiry on the movement of the data of the users of Facebook
On Wednesday, the social ...
- ING Australia is all set to form two new data centers along with a private cloud environment.
The company’s head of information Linda Da Silva disclosed at FST Media's Future of Financial Services summit that the ongoing tr...
- Estonian Information System Authority has banned its employees from downloading and installing TikTok.
- TikTok is being seen as a security risk by many in Estonia.
Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet (RIA), the Estonian Informatio...
- Employment opportunities worsen for the month of July in Japan.
- The job availability ratio in Japan dropped in June to 1.08 from 1.11.
- The country’s unemployment rate rose to 2.9 percent from 2.8 percent in June.
- After successfully accelerating the supply chain with aggressive investments over the last six months, the semiconductor industry is back again in a reticent mode at least until the second quarter of next year, according to industry sources Monday.
- Such lethargy in making new i...
- Japan Metrological Agency reports surge in typhoons; stronger and slow moving.
- An average of 1.2 more typhoons has reached Tokyo in 2019 as compared to 1980.
- The number of typhoons in a season increased by about 1.2 over...