Search result for DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR THE PEOPLE
- Japan lawmakers to make new sanctions over human rights abuses.
- Lawmakers from ruling and opposition parties have launched a bipartisan group for the same.
- The group is jointly led by LDP member Gen Nakatani, and Shiori Y...
- Opposition parties demand for a parliamentary debate from new Japan premier.
- The opposition wants to discuss the country’s degrading economy and novel coronavirus.
- Japanese Communist Party Kazuo Shii criticized Sug...
- Tetsuro Fukuyama of CDPJ to be No. 2 of the biggest merger opposition party.
- Yukio Edano was elected as the chief of the new opposition party last week.
- Hirofumi Hirano from DPFP has been selected to become the election ...
- New leader of Japan’s largest opposition party elected; Yukio Edano.
- He was named as the new leader on Thursday.
- Edano is the current leader of the Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan.
- Edano beat De...
- Japan’s major opposition merger political party CDPJ and DPFP to choose new leader.
- The election is between two – Yukio Edano (CDPJ), and Kenta Izumi (DPFP).
- 149 members will be joining the new party. ...
- Japan’s DPFP to dissolve and merge with the country’s largest opposition party to make a new one.
- The country’s two largest opposition parties have decided to stand united against Prime Minister’s ruling coa...
- Merger discussions fail between the members of Japan’s opposition party.
- Japan’s Democratic Party for the people has announced that it will not participate in a merger.
- Yuichiro Tamaki rather decides to split ...